Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stadium Expansion? 20:41 - Oct 12 with 6043 viewsblackjack

Does any1 have an update on when our stadium may be expanded. It looks like the expansion of legoland to 34k is going ahead next week with their roof coming off. If we want to move onto the next level we need a bigger stadium, there is no atmosphere at the moment, so maybe an extra 6-8k fans will make a difference. We have the smallest stadium in the league and this needs to be rectified. The extra income cardiff will receive from 14k more fans than us will be huge as well, we are missing out on big bucks!
Stadium Expansion? on 08:30 - Oct 13 with 2069 viewsdgt73

Stadium Expansion? on 08:26 - Oct 13 by Dr_Winston

A cursory glance at his posting history suggests that he's either a Jamrag on a fishing trip or a bit of a twp.

He's a scum fan and pops up from time to time under a different name. Sad tw@t.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Stadium Expansion? on 08:30 - Oct 13 with 2064 viewsblackjack

I am not a cardiff fan, just because I'm abit critical sometimes and want to see our club progress doesn't mean I support some1 else
Stadium Expansion? on 08:32 - Oct 13 with 2047 viewsDr_Winston

Stadium Expansion? on 08:30 - Oct 13 by blackjack

I am not a cardiff fan, just because I'm abit critical sometimes and want to see our club progress doesn't mean I support some1 else

I've seen Keanu Reeves put in more convincing performances than that.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Stadium Expansion? on 08:32 - Oct 13 with 2046 viewsdgt73

Stadium Expansion? on 08:30 - Oct 13 by blackjack

Fuk off you are a cardiff fan.

Stadium Expansion? on 08:34 - Oct 13 with 2042 viewsdgt73

Stadium Expansion? on 08:32 - Oct 13 by Dr_Winston

I've seen Keanu Reeves put in more convincing performances than that.

. He'll have to do better the thick tw@t.

Stadium Expansion? on 08:37 - Oct 13 with 2027 viewsDr_Winston

Stadium Expansion? on 08:34 - Oct 13 by dgt73

I can sort of understand the appeal of doing it once for a chuckle, but to keep setting up new names and doing it over and over again seems a bit sad to me.

I suppose most Cardiff fans would really rather support someone else at the moment though so it's understandable on some level.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Stadium Expansion? on 08:39 - Oct 13 with 2020 viewsblackjack

Stadium Expansion? on 08:34 - Oct 13 by dgt73

Ok whatever Trevor I ain't going to argue with you over it, you obviously the forum loser by the look at your posts (dgt)
Stadium Expansion? on 08:44 - Oct 13 with 2010 viewsdgt73

Stadium Expansion? on 08:39 - Oct 13 by blackjack

Ok whatever Trevor I ain't going to argue with you over it, you obviously the forum loser by the look at your posts (dgt)

Jog on (back to legoland)

Login to get fewer ads

Stadium Expansion? on 09:02 - Oct 13 with 1984 viewsjohnlangy

Stadium Expansion? on 22:22 - Oct 12 by Darran

Arsenal didn't sell out?

20,700 I thought. What a load of b$%^&cks.
Stadium Expansion? on 09:18 - Oct 13 with 1948 viewsjohnlangy

Stadium Expansion? on 09:02 - Oct 13 by johnlangy

20,700 I thought. What a load of b$%^&cks.

And again. The first expansion stage makes complete sense. We sell out (virtually) for every PL game at the moment. When we expand, if we don't sell out then the other stages of expansion won't go ahead. If we do they will.

What's to argue about ?

John
Stadium Expansion? on 08:45 - Oct 14 with 1723 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Stadium Expansion? on 22:58 - Oct 12 by deanscfc

An extra 4000 initially if that is what is being proposed would not be a bad idea at all. Take it from there then.

I think that a sensiable idea, me and my brother have just about given up getting home tickets for premership tickets, its easier getting away tickets now.
Stadium Expansion? on 08:50 - Oct 14 with 1710 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Stadium Expansion? on 09:18 - Oct 13 by johnlangy

And again. The first expansion stage makes complete sense. We sell out (virtually) for every PL game at the moment. When we expand, if we don't sell out then the other stages of expansion won't go ahead. If we do they will.

What's to argue about ?

John

Makes sense to me but, some how i dont think its going to happen. Massive oppintunity being missed.
Stadium Expansion? on 09:31 - Oct 14 with 1656 views1jack

Stadium Expansion? on 22:52 - Oct 12 by JBT95

Old Trafford?, Anfield?, Emirates? Stamford Bridge?

No they are not full, if you have a season ticket at old trafford you are obliged to buy a cup ticket whether you go or not, therefore they can "up" the attendances, and lets be fair here the teams you quote have a massive supporter base, and are in more densely populated areas.
Stadium Expansion? on 09:40 - Oct 14 with 1646 viewsjohnlangy

Stadium Expansion? on 09:18 - Oct 13 by johnlangy

What's to argue about ?

John

The plans for expansion have been lodged with the Council for months. Anyone can go to the Civic Centre to look at them (I have). HJ has said (in the Fans Forum ?) that, when they are sure we are staying up this season they will apply to start the first phase in March.

He could have been lying of course (bring on the conspiracy theorists) but to what purpose.

John
Stadium Expansion? on 09:49 - Oct 14 with 1627 viewsmonmouth

Stadium Expansion? on 08:37 - Oct 13 by Dr_Winston

I can sort of understand the appeal of doing it once for a chuckle, but to keep setting up new names and doing it over and over again seems a bit sad to me.

I suppose most Cardiff fans would really rather support someone else at the moment though so it's understandable on some level.

Multiple user names on the same forum is the sign of the saddest life of all. I mean, making up a name to pretend to be someone different from the made up name that you're already pretending to be..........a mental sickness of the age I suppose...

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Stadium Expansion? on 11:42 - Oct 14 with 1529 viewsDyfnant

Stadium Expansion? on 09:40 - Oct 14 by johnlangy

The plans for expansion have been lodged with the Council for months. Anyone can go to the Civic Centre to look at them (I have). HJ has said (in the Fans Forum ?) that, when they are sure we are staying up this season they will apply to start the first phase in March.

He could have been lying of course (bring on the conspiracy theorists) but to what purpose.

John

He seems to say that at least once a season nowadays and still we wait

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Stadium Expansion? on 11:48 - Oct 14 with 1519 viewswaynekerr55

Stadium Expansion? on 11:42 - Oct 14 by Dyfnant

It will be nice to expand the ground, we can then get more kids/families in and as an exile it'll be nice to get in for a game once in a while...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Stadium Expansion? on 11:50 - Oct 14 with 1511 viewsJackhero

I agree with an expansion and the initial 4000 seats would be great. Easily sell those for the bigger games for sure. I'm one of the 1st to get annoyed with cup game attendance, especially for the Euro games, but looking at it from both sides, the extra cost of tickets , plus them being on the TV (and no booze in stadium, even though it's sh ite) I can see why attendances are lower.

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Stadium Expansion? on 11:51 - Oct 14 with 1507 viewsDarran

Stadium Expansion? on 11:48 - Oct 14 by waynekerr55

It will be nice to expand the ground, we can then get more kids/families in and as an exile it'll be nice to get in for a game once in a while...

Plastic.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Stadium Expansion? on 11:57 - Oct 14 with 1494 viewswaynekerr55

Stadium Expansion? on 11:51 - Oct 14 by Darran

Plastic.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Stadium Expansion? on 12:48 - Oct 14 with 1433 viewssomersetsimon

I thought that some expansion work was initially considered for the summer, but the early start to the season because of the Europa League put a stop to it.
Stadium Expansion? on 13:31 - Oct 14 with 1385 viewsFuggie

Stadium Expansion? on 12:48 - Oct 14 by somersetsimon

I thought that some expansion work was initially considered for the summer, but the early start to the season because of the Europa League put a stop to it.

That was mainly for the press and they rejigged the current seating instead.

If the club's premier league safety is guaranteed relatively early I guess they may try and kill 2 birds with one stone (do not report me to the RSPCA) and do both extensions at the same time. This would increase fan/(plastic) capacity by 5,000 as well as new hospitality and press boxes.
Stadium Expansion? on 13:51 - Oct 14 with 1362 viewsjohnlangy

We knew there'd be no expansion the first season, we were given to believe (if I remember correctly) that they were going to start at the end of the second season when we were sure of staying up and now they're saying the same for this season.

I imagine they could come up with a reasonable explanation (or excuse - bigger transfer budget for the manager ?) for not going ahead with it once. I can't imagine that happening again.

John (ever the optimist)
Stadium Expansion? on 13:55 - Oct 14 with 1356 viewsChief

Stadium Expansion? on 23:25 - Oct 12 by hobo

One thing we need to do when we expand is to allocate an area where standing is tolerated. That would go a long way to improving the atmosphere

We have one, i havent been told to sit down in the East once in the last 4 years
[Post edited 14 Oct 2013 13:59]

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Stadium Expansion? on 13:56 - Oct 14 with 1353 viewsBackHeel

financially I like the idea of official "paid" waiting list for season tickets - hard to swallow, but I think we have to admit such things have to make sense with our tiny stadium.

....always baffled me how much potential stadium expansions seem to cost, what are we talking about for us?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024