Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michu` 21:17 - Oct 19 with 20423 viewsJackfath

Frankly, getting on my tits with his kicking of the advertising hoardings at every whipstich.
Like a petulant child, he needs to keep his aggression focused on the job in hand.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Michu` on 18:50 - Oct 20 with 864 viewsJackbustard

Michu` on 18:47 - Oct 20 by wr72

Planetswans is the Jackfath and Darran show.Think Hale and Pace and you're not far wrong.

Michu` on 18:51 - Oct 20 with 859 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 18:49 - Oct 20 by Jackbustard

Go and read your previous posts then, proof there in black and white butt. Your a f11cking joke on here just like you was on the last site and jackarmy.net.

Just a shame the people who run this site dont give a f11ck what happens on here as long as they get the hits.

No. You supply everyone with some evidence. You're talking nonsense and making an even bigger fool of yourself considering you said you'd had enough and were going. You said this on Friday.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Michu` on 18:52 - Oct 20 with 856 viewswr72

Michu` on 18:47 - Oct 20 by Jackfath

Why are you bringing Darran into it?

Because i can.And it's true.Although he's stayed away from this thread somehow.I'm surprised he hasn't come on and chipped in for you.he usually does.

I like Darran though and anything said on here about him is just on here,nothing nasty or mailicious.

Whereas you, i just don't like you on here.Maybe if we met that would change and i'd have a better idea of what your about.But until then you're the biggest c**t on here.
Michu` on 18:53 - Oct 20 with 851 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 18:52 - Oct 20 by wr72

Because i can.And it's true.Although he's stayed away from this thread somehow.I'm surprised he hasn't come on and chipped in for you.he usually does.

I like Darran though and anything said on here about him is just on here,nothing nasty or mailicious.

Whereas you, i just don't like you on here.Maybe if we met that would change and i'd have a better idea of what your about.But until then you're the biggest c**t on here.

And yet this site doesn't affect you. Good grief.

Michu` on 18:55 - Oct 20 with 844 viewswr72

Michu` on 18:49 - Oct 20 by Jackfath

No paranoia here. You said not a moment ago that you know the reasons why I don't have a family. If that isn't personal then I don't know what is.

If i'd have said why,then that would have been personal

I've said nothing of the sort.Stop getting so touchy.
Michu` on 18:56 - Oct 20 with 840 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 18:55 - Oct 20 by wr72

If i'd have said why,then that would have been personal

I've said nothing of the sort.Stop getting so touchy.

Me getting touchy? See your previous posts.

Michu` on 18:57 - Oct 20 with 837 viewsJackbustard

Michu` on 18:51 - Oct 20 by Jackfath

No. You supply everyone with some evidence. You're talking nonsense and making an even bigger fool of yourself considering you said you'd had enough and were going. You said this on Friday.

This is not real life so me being on here doesnt make a fool of me you cock.

It has no relevance to me or my character outside this message board, if I want to come back and post about yesterdays game I will, if I want to post abuse which is aimed at you I will. Does that make me a fool, not really.
Michu` on 19:00 - Oct 20 with 821 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 18:57 - Oct 20 by Jackbustard

This is not real life so me being on here doesnt make a fool of me you cock.

It has no relevance to me or my character outside this message board, if I want to come back and post about yesterdays game I will, if I want to post abuse which is aimed at you I will. Does that make me a fool, not really.

The thing is though me old chum, what you say on a message board is real life. Throwing insults on here is just the same as in real life. People need to realise that. Would you be prepared to call me all the names you have in the last couple of hours to my face?

Login to get fewer ads

Michu` on 19:00 - Oct 20 with 819 viewswr72

Michu` on 18:56 - Oct 20 by Jackfath

Me getting touchy? See your previous posts.

I'm not the one accusing someone of getting 'personal'

Now that is getting touchy.
Michu` on 19:01 - Oct 20 with 814 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 19:00 - Oct 20 by wr72

I'm not the one accusing someone of getting 'personal'

Now that is getting touchy.

Now you're clutching at straws and getting all confused. Read what you post and get back to me.

Michu` on 19:01 - Oct 20 with 831 viewsDarran

Michu` on 18:52 - Oct 20 by wr72

I love you Chris.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Michu` on 19:02 - Oct 20 with 820 viewswr72

Michu` on 19:01 - Oct 20 by Darran

I love you Chris.

I really quite like you too Darran and so does my son.
Michu` on 19:03 - Oct 20 with 811 viewsJackbustard

Michu` on 19:00 - Oct 20 by Jackfath

The thing is though me old chum, what you say on a message board is real life. Throwing insults on here is just the same as in real life. People need to realise that. Would you be prepared to call me all the names you have in the last couple of hours to my face?

100%.

If someone acted like you do on here in real life they would get a slap and that my old chum is a fact. No one would tolerate your attitude in real life, you would either end up getting filled in on a regular basis or be a very lonely person.

Im going with the later, hence the reason why you live on here.

Would you act like you do in real life then.
Michu` on 19:05 - Oct 20 with 804 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 19:03 - Oct 20 by Jackbustard

100%.

If someone acted like you do on here in real life they would get a slap and that my old chum is a fact. No one would tolerate your attitude in real life, you would either end up getting filled in on a regular basis or be a very lonely person.

Im going with the later, hence the reason why you live on here.

Would you act like you do in real life then.

Wow. Lets meet up at the next game and you can have a pop at me in real life.

Michu` on 19:05 - Oct 20 with 801 viewswr72

Michu` on 19:01 - Oct 20 by Jackfath

Now you're clutching at straws and getting all confused. Read what you post and get back to me.

I'm going to knock this on the head now as i've more pressing engagements to attend to.You can have the win if it means that much to you,i suspect it does.

We're not getting anywhere here so the point is lost.

I'll always dislike you on her though,so maybe,just maybe the board does affect me more than i believe.
Michu` on 19:06 - Oct 20 with 797 viewsJackbustard

Michu` on 19:05 - Oct 20 by Jackfath

No problem, you speak like you do to me in person and I will have a pop at you. Im guessing you wouldnt talk to anyone like you do on here in person.
Michu` on 19:07 - Oct 20 with 788 viewswr72

Michu` on 19:05 - Oct 20 by Jackfath

Can i meet you too.I really would love too.No violence or threats,just to put a face to a poster?
Michu` on 19:08 - Oct 20 with 782 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 19:06 - Oct 20 by Jackbustard

No problem, you speak like you do to me in person and I will have a pop at you. Im guessing you wouldnt talk to anyone like you do on here in person.

No you miss the point. You have been calling me a c u n t etc for no reason, other than you cant handle what I write on here. You need to get some perspective.

Michu` on 19:10 - Oct 20 with 774 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 19:07 - Oct 20 by wr72

Can i meet you too.I really would love too.No violence or threats,just to put a face to a poster?

Why would I want to meet someone who persists in telling me they think I am the biggest cu n t on here, they hate me, etc etc. I'd like to stay far away from someone like that that.

Michu` on 19:11 - Oct 20 with 769 viewsJackbustard

Michu` on 19:08 - Oct 20 by Jackfath

No you miss the point. You have been calling me a c u n t etc for no reason, other than you cant handle what I write on here. You need to get some perspective.

And as I said if you spoke to people in person like you do on here you would have a few problems.

Seriously, Im more than willing to meet up for a chat and to put a face to the name. No threat of violence or anything but surely your must be a nicer person in the flesh.
Michu` on 19:11 - Oct 20 with 766 viewswr72

Michu` on 19:10 - Oct 20 by Jackfath

Why would I want to meet someone who persists in telling me they think I am the biggest cu n t on here, they hate me, etc etc. I'd like to stay far away from someone like that that.

I've just sent you a nice pm with my number.No aggressiveness or hatred at all,as you'll read.
Michu` on 19:12 - Oct 20 with 759 viewsJackbustard

Michu` on 19:10 - Oct 20 by Jackfath

Yet youve offered to meet me as per your post??
Michu` on 19:13 - Oct 20 with 754 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 19:11 - Oct 20 by Jackbustard

And as I said if you spoke to people in person like you do on here you would have a few problems.

Seriously, Im more than willing to meet up for a chat and to put a face to the name. No threat of violence or anything but surely your must be a nicer person in the flesh.

See the response I gave wr72. I have no interest in meeting with people who resort to throwing foul language at an anonymous poster on a message board because they are unable to ignore or respond in a civilised manner.

Michu` on 19:14 - Oct 20 with 751 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 19:11 - Oct 20 by wr72

I've just sent you a nice pm with my number.No aggressiveness or hatred at all,as you'll read.

That's very kind of you.

Michu` on 19:14 - Oct 20 with 748 viewswr72

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024