Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 17:07 - Oct 20 with 3091 viewsProudJackCity65

[Post edited 26 Feb 2014 23:52]
Vincent Tan - The Man with a Plan (god willing) on 17:11 - Oct 20 with 3071 viewsexiledclaseboy

I am genuinely lost for words.

Poll: Tory leader

Vincent Tan - The Man with a Plan (god willing) on 17:18 - Oct 20 with 3043 viewsDDCH

Vincent Tan - The Man with a Plan (god willing) on 17:11 - Oct 20 by exiledclaseboy

I am genuinely lost for words.

Fair play they can have a laugh even in their darkest hours.

I thought it was amusing.

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Vincent Tan - The Man with a Plan (god willing) on 17:24 - Oct 20 with 3025 viewsNOTRAC

Absolutely superb.Whoever put that together deserves a job at the ground-painting it red!

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Vincent Tan - The Man with a Plan (god willing) on 17:40 - Oct 20 with 2970 viewshobo

Very funny!
Vincent Tan - The Man with a Plan (god willing) on 18:17 - Oct 20 with 2892 viewsmarchamjack

I tried to stop myself posting here...but no...I did laugh at that

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Vincent Tan - The Man with a Plan (god willing) on 18:23 - Oct 20 with 2875 viewsDarran

Am I the only one that didn't find that the least bit funny?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Vincent Tan - The Man with a Plan (god willing) on 18:28 - Oct 20 with 2857 viewsmonmouth

Vincent Tan - The Man with a Plan (god willing) on 18:23 - Oct 20 by Darran

No.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Vincent Tan - The Man with a Plan (god willing) on 18:29 - Oct 20 with 2850 viewsProudJackCity65

sorry you did not find it funny. how about this one? Reminiscent of this weekend? except it was disallowed lol

Login to get fewer ads

Vincent Tan - The Man with a Plan (god willing) on 20:01 - Oct 20 with 2715 viewsborinifanclub

Absolutely Tan tastic comedy genius

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Vincent Tan - The Man with a Plan (god willing) on 20:17 - Oct 20 with 2668 viewsraynor94

I'm with you Dar, some people must be very easily pleased

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Vincent Tan - The Man with a Plan (god willing) on 20:54 - Oct 20 with 2603 views2face

Vincent Tan - The Man with a Plan (god willing) on 21:02 - Oct 20 with 2569 viewsEdmundo

LMFAO

Genius

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Vincent Tan - The Man with a Plan (god willing) on 00:12 - Oct 21 with 2375 viewsJJJack

Vincent Tan - The Man with a Plan (god willing) on 18:29 - Oct 20 by ProudJackCity65

sorry you did not find it funny. how about this one? Reminiscent of this weekend? except it was disallowed lol

Having watched Chelsea's goal yesterday what appears to be the difference is that Marshall dropped the ball (or tried to bounce it) but Banks actually threw it in the air. For that reason I can see why Chelsea's was given and Naan ireland's wasn't. However I prefer to think the ref yesterday just fugging hates Cardiff much like the rest of us.
Vincent Tan - The Man with a Plan (god willing) on 05:37 - Oct 21 with 2293 viewsgibs0n

I think its funny :-)
Vincent Tan - The Man with a Plan (god willing) on 08:48 - Oct 21 with 2214 viewsJackhero

It's a bit of light humour and made me grin fair play. Some people need to lighten up on here that's for sure.

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Vincent Tan - The Man with a Plan (god willing) on 11:59 - Oct 21 with 2115 views2face

Vincent Tan - The Man with a Plan (god willing) on 08:48 - Oct 21 by Jackhero

It's a bit of light humour and made me grin fair play. Some people need to lighten up on here that's for sure.

The bit about high heels had me in stitches.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024