Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leigh dineen 11:52 - Nov 3 with 3688 viewsjackharris

Thanks buddy for not allowing me to go today.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Leigh dineen on 12:03 - Nov 3 with 3580 viewsParlay

Wy?

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Leigh dineen on 12:12 - Nov 3 with 3490 viewsmonmouth

wtf? Another cryptic clue? Out with it man.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Leigh dineen on 12:33 - Nov 3 with 3298 viewsjackharris

1. Because I supposedly didn't talk to Helen Stephens correctly.

2. Because I'm a supposed computer hacker who can bypass the computer system

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Leigh dineen on 12:47 - Nov 3 with 3228 viewsNeath_Jack

Leigh dineen on 12:33 - Nov 3 by jackharris

1. Because I supposedly didn't talk to Helen Stephens correctly.

2. Because I'm a supposed computer hacker who can bypass the computer system

You need to sort your head out mate. I understand you're p1ssed off with not going today, but offering people out over twitter that disagree with you is hardly the behaviour of a school teacher is it. Calm down ffs. You're making yourself look a right bellend on there.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Leigh dineen on 12:55 - Nov 3 with 3157 viewsBLAZE

I feel for you buddy but you haven't covered yourself in glory on twitter

Hope you're able to enjoy a victory on the television instead
Leigh dineen on 12:56 - Nov 3 with 3145 viewswr72

That's derby day for you.Turns fully grown responsible adults into blundering turkeys.
Leigh dineen on 12:57 - Nov 3 with 3126 viewsexiledclaseboy

I still don't understand what's happened here (something about using someone else's account to buy tickets for today but it turned out that a ticket from that account had already been secured) and what's worse I missed the Twitter meltdown. Which is a damn shame.

Poll: Tory leader

Leigh dineen on 12:59 - Nov 3 with 3106 viewsNeath_Jack

Leigh dineen on 12:56 - Nov 3 by wr72

That's derby day for you.Turns fully grown responsible adults into blundering turkeys.

It's f*cking murder aye. I've built myself upto not going and it's still killing me.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Leigh dineen on 13:01 - Nov 3 with 3043 viewsmljonzy

I don't know who you are but if your offering people out on Twitter for no reason then you deserve a damn good hiding.
Leigh dineen on 13:10 - Nov 3 with 2925 viewsApathy

Shocking behaviour for a school teacher. Some role model you, eh?

Goulet

Leigh dineen on 13:16 - Nov 3 with 2865 viewsVetchitBack

Everyone can combust on occasion some of the digs above seem a bit kick em-when-they're-down but either way the thread doesn't make for comfortable reading and I don't even know anyone involved. Maybe mods should delete?

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Leigh dineen on 13:47 - Nov 3 with 2616 viewsJackfath

What's this all about then?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Leigh dineen on 14:40 - Nov 3 with 2328 viewsJamesJack

Leigh dineen on 13:47 - Nov 3 by Jackfath

What's this all about then?

He tried booking tickets for the derby using someone else's account (without their consent) and found out a day before the game that it wasn't possible because that account had already purchased derby day tickets. Now he's pissed that there'll be 2 empty seats in the away end that he won't be occupying, and blames the vice chairman for the whole thing.
Leigh dineen on 14:42 - Nov 3 with 2306 viewsBravoJack

Leigh dineen on 14:40 - Nov 3 by JamesJack

He tried booking tickets for the derby using someone else's account (without their consent) and found out a day before the game that it wasn't possible because that account had already purchased derby day tickets. Now he's pissed that there'll be 2 empty seats in the away end that he won't be occupying, and blames the vice chairman for the whole thing.

Im still lost...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024