Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lurkers and others 20:32 - Nov 3 with 2093 viewsepaul

Met a few today, encouraged them to sign up , rob, also met a certain oldjack in the railway

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Lurkers and others on 20:02 - Nov 4 with 1703 viewsSouthStandRyan03

Alright Paul!
Rob here,pleasure to meet u pal.
Hope u got back in time for last tube!
Lurkers and others on 00:28 - Nov 5 with 1642 viewsepaul

Lurkers and others on 20:02 - Nov 4 by SouthStandRyan03

Alright Paul!
Rob here,pleasure to meet u pal.
Hope u got back in time for last tube!

Woohoo Rob good man signed up get involved fuk the idiots on her. Absolute pleasure to meet you fella, great day except the result....onwards and upwards mate. Yeah got back about 1130, managed to grab a kfc last knockings, you off to Fulham or citeh if so let me know, we'll have a pint, my round, don't tell anyone lol

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Lurkers and others on 20:35 - Nov 5 with 1588 viewsSouthStandRyan03

Lurkers and others on 00:28 - Nov 5 by epaul

Woohoo Rob good man signed up get involved fuk the idiots on her. Absolute pleasure to meet you fella, great day except the result....onwards and upwards mate. Yeah got back about 1130, managed to grab a kfc last knockings, you off to Fulham or citeh if so let me know, we'll have a pint, my round, don't tell anyone lol

I can't see me going away again before Xmas Paul,money too tight to mention now mate.Hoping villa next.Let me know when you're down abertawe next and I'll hold you to that round fella,you'll have to get a coke for my little Jack b'stard as well tho mate
Lurkers and others on 20:41 - Nov 5 with 1571 viewsDarran

Hello Rob welcome aboard,I'm sure Paul told you I'm the main man around here and like he said f*ck the idiots especially a poster called Oldjack who's a bit of a tw*t.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Lurkers and others on 20:44 - Nov 5 with 1566 viewsdgt73

Lurkers and others on 20:41 - Nov 5 by Darran

Hello Rob welcome aboard,I'm sure Paul told you I'm the main man around here and like he said f*ck the idiots especially a poster called Oldjack who's a bit of a tw*t.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Lurkers and others on 20:59 - Nov 5 with 1546 viewsSouthStandRyan03

Ha ha cheers darran thanks for the heads up.
Ive lurked around here long enough to know all about the legend that is oldjack.
Lurkers and others on 21:06 - Nov 5 with 1538 viewsDarran

Lurkers and others on 20:59 - Nov 5 by SouthStandRyan03

Ha ha cheers darran thanks for the heads up.
Ive lurked around here long enough to know all about the legend that is oldjack.

Legend isn't the word I would have used but you enjoy.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Lurkers and others on 21:28 - Nov 5 with 1526 viewsSouthStandRyan03

Lurkers and others on 21:06 - Nov 5 by Darran

Legend isn't the word I would have used but you enjoy.

Cheers Dar,will do!
Login to get fewer ads

Lurkers and others on 21:30 - Nov 5 with 1518 viewsepaul

Lurkers and others on 20:35 - Nov 5 by SouthStandRyan03

I can't see me going away again before Xmas Paul,money too tight to mention now mate.Hoping villa next.Let me know when you're down abertawe next and I'll hold you to that round fella,you'll have to get a coke for my little Jack b'stard as well tho mate

Deal mate your on, Im not sure about Villa Ill have to see

Lurkers and others on 21:32 - Nov 5 with 1512 viewsepaul

of course I did Daz................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024