Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is at fault? 09:14 - Nov 4 with 5933 viewsshandyjack

I can only point the finger at one person over the last few weeks and ML has to take 90% of the blame for the ineptness of the last few terrible performances.
He sat on the bench the whole of yesterdays game, showing no passions for the game, compare him to Mackay who showed the passion that his players must of fed of.

Anyone notice Williams giving the bench a bollocking as soon as the goal was scored, telling them to get Michu off as we were playing with 10 men for 15 mins at start of the 2nd half.

I just hope that ML is as good a manager as i think he is and develops a plan B for these so called bigger games as Michu up top DOES NOT work.

I reallt hope we see a rocket fired up the players for this week, and Poz gets 2 games starting inbehind Bony. But i fear we will see that for the Kuban game but then revert back to norm for stoke

Poll: Expectation for the season

Who is at fault? on 15:22 - Nov 4 with 1296 viewsshandyjack

Who is at fault? on 14:26 - Nov 4 by MillJack

"He sat on the bench the whole of yesterdays game, showing no passions for the game, compare him to Mackay who showed the passion that his players must of fed of."

One of my absolute pet-hates is when people associate a manager ranting and raving on the touchline as some sort of requirement for the job.

All the work should be done on the training ground, it's the players responsibility to ensure that all plans are put into action once they're out on the pitch. Whether that is being done to a suitable standard at the moment is a different argument but waving your arms and screaming from the touchline just isn't a requirement of a good manager.

Other than football, in how many sports do you see managers/coaches ranting and raving on the touchline? Rugby? No. Cricket? No. Golf? No. Athletics? No. Shall I go on?? Individual mistakes on the pitch are the individuals responsibility. Team tactics.....well that's a different matter and I would probably suggest that Laudrup is missing a few tricks at the moment, however I have enough faith to believe that he'll get things right soon enough and it won't be by turning into some sort of Martin O'Neill figure on the touchline.

passion from the coach feeds into the players, if your manager looks like he can't be arsed to be there then that feeds into the players. it was clear they loast their way second half and the manager did little to guide them back

Poll: Expectation for the season

Who is at fault? on 15:23 - Nov 4 with 1288 viewsDavillin

Who is at fault? on 11:27 - Nov 4 by Sikko

Maybe swans should have 3-6 more points at this time in season but i dont understand the panicking. It must be expected that some points will be lost due to the fact they also got European campaign to think about. Im sure it takes some energy out of the team for the PL matches.

Davillins' Stats give an idea of where we are and where we're headed. URL:

http://www.davillin.info/DavsStats.html
[Post edited 4 Nov 2013 15:28]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Who is at fault? on 15:28 - Nov 4 with 1287 viewsWarwickHunt

"He sat on the bench the whole of yesterdays game, showing no passions for the game, compare him to Mackay who showed the passion that his players must of fed of."

One of my absolute pet-hates is when people associate a manager ranting and raving on the touchline as some sort of requirement for the job.

All the work should be done on the training ground, it's the players responsibility to ensure that all plans are put into action once they're out on the pitch. Whether that is being done to a suitable standard at the moment is a different argument but waving your arms and screaming from the touchline just isn't a requirement of a good manager.

Other than football, in how many sports do you see managers/coaches ranting and raving on the touchline? Rugby? No. Cricket? No. Golf? No. Athletics? No. Shall I go on?? Individual mistakes on the pitch are the individuals responsibility. Team tactics.....well that's a different matter and I would probably suggest that Laudrup is missing a few tricks at the moment, however I have enough faith to believe that he'll get things right soon enough and it won't be by turning into some sort of Martin O'Neill figure on the touchline.

Innit. Cliché Central.

He could juggle rusty chainsaws while talking in tongues and it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference.

Martin O'Neill always looked like he was having an imaginary battle with a swarm of wasps. A lot of good it did the obnoxious little tw@t.
Who is at fault? on 19:07 - Nov 4 with 1210 views3swan

"One of my absolute pet-hates is when people associate a manager ranting and raving on the touchline as some sort of requirement for the job"

Being on the touchline doesn't equate to ranting and raving.

It can be to show support and encouragement or to change tactics if things aren't going well.
Who is at fault? on 19:09 - Nov 4 with 1205 viewsDr_Winston

Who is at fault? on 19:07 - Nov 4 by 3swan

"One of my absolute pet-hates is when people associate a manager ranting and raving on the touchline as some sort of requirement for the job"

Being on the touchline doesn't equate to ranting and raving.

It can be to show support and encouragement or to change tactics if things aren't going well.

WE NEEDS PASHUN!!!!!!

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Who is at fault? on 19:12 - Nov 4 with 1200 views3swan

Who is at fault? on 11:58 - Nov 4 by Swanseajill

To be honest I would accept the league position we hold currently.
But as far as getting value for money, if we continue to play as we have done for some time now....tickets should be reduced a tad.
Got to get that passion back! I ...need to get that passion back, it's still there lurking around somewhere.
Win, lose or draw, if we can 'entertain' it helps if the result goes badly.

Well said L.

Defeat can be accepted if the players give 100% and show passion and the will to win.

I was asked in work today about yesterday and my answer was not unexpected, as imo the team are playing like robots and will pass to a player that they have been trained to do whether it's the right option or not. More often than not this season they have been in situations that they are not 'programmed' for.
In short our play is far too rigid
Who is at fault? on 19:14 - Nov 4 with 1193 views3swan

Who is at fault? on 19:09 - Nov 4 by Dr_Winston

WE NEEDS PASHUN!!!!!!

If the basics are there
Who is at fault? on 19:40 - Nov 4 with 1168 viewstomdickharry

Who is at fault? on 11:42 - Nov 4 by fbreath

So based on how everyone is feeling about things so far this season. What is going to be an acceptable outcome at the end of the season.

17th place
Login to get fewer ads

Who is at fault? on 20:09 - Nov 4 with 1139 viewsApeShit

Here's a graph to show ML is actually only 82% responsible for 100% of the teams last few performances.

Who is at fault? on 20:20 - Nov 4 with 1123 viewsVetchitBack

Who is at fault? on 20:09 - Nov 4 by ApeShit

Here's a graph to show ML is actually only 82% responsible for 100% of the teams last few performances.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Who is at fault? on 20:23 - Nov 4 with 1118 viewsVetchitBack

Being a ranter doesn't guarantee you anything (except possibly ranting) but I like to know that my team are gonna know about if they've had a shocker half time and come out fighting for the second half a la Fergie, Cloughie etc.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Who is at fault? on 20:37 - Nov 4 with 1105 viewsthewelshfella1

Who is at fault? on 09:41 - Nov 4 by shandyjack

lol, yeah that don't make sense reading it back. Ok, i believe he is 90% to blame at the moment, the other 10% being the players. The passion, desire and tactics start with the manager, if the wrong players and tactics are being selected then straight away it affects the players on the pitch. We knew it was going to be a congested midfield, so what did Laudrup do, select an extra midfield player, essentially at times when Michu was dropping deeper than Shelvey and JDG to recieve the ball we had no go to man up top to play off, so even if the wingers were beating the man on the flanks they would have no one to whip the ball into

The only people that are at fault are the Swansea fans for believing in there own hype and because of this putting there squad and manager under unbelievable pressure to deliver week in week out at a ridiculous high standard of play even against the top teams.We tested the gap yesterday after us only being in the league for a few months and its not as big as what you lot think,in Jan we will get another 10 mil to spend and next summer another 35 mil & so on & so on until your a nothing club again in south wales.Your players/manager dont look like they give a sh*t and IMO are starting to realise wtf am I doing at this f*cking sh*thole of a football club.

We are your capital,
We are your capital,
We are your capital,
We are your capital.
Who is at fault? on 21:24 - Nov 4 with 1077 viewslovejuicejack

Who is at fault? on 20:37 - Nov 4 by thewelshfella1

The only people that are at fault are the Swansea fans for believing in there own hype and because of this putting there squad and manager under unbelievable pressure to deliver week in week out at a ridiculous high standard of play even against the top teams.We tested the gap yesterday after us only being in the league for a few months and its not as big as what you lot think,in Jan we will get another 10 mil to spend and next summer another 35 mil & so on & so on until your a nothing club again in south wales.Your players/manager dont look like they give a sh*t and IMO are starting to realise wtf am I doing at this f*cking sh*thole of a football club.

We are your capital,
We are your capital,
We are your capital,
We are your capital.

Tell you what c u n t .. go f u c k yourself and your stinking hole.
Who is at fault? on 21:51 - Nov 4 with 1048 viewsGoodGodAlive

My concern is that Laudrup has two eyes on Europa.
Who is at fault? on 21:53 - Nov 4 with 1045 viewslovejuicejack

Who is at fault? on 21:51 - Nov 4 by GoodGodAlive

My concern is that Laudrup has two eyes on Europa.

He does 100%
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024