Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone else feel we should play a 4-4-2 ? 18:51 - Nov 4 with 1758 viewsmljonzy

I personally do. Even though the passing game has got us to where we are I think we have always struggled in the final third. We are always too cautious when looking for the final ball. I think it is great that all the players are comfortable in possession but I really do think we need a change instead of hesitating and messing about around the opponents box. I would like to see a 4-4-2 with more shots outside the box and just being more direct.
Does anyone else feel we should play a 4-4-2 ? on 18:55 - Nov 4 with 1736 viewsDr_Winston

No.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Does anyone else feel we should play a 4-4-2 ? on 18:57 - Nov 4 with 1725 viewsJackFish

Nope.
Does anyone else feel we should play a 4-4-2 ? on 19:02 - Nov 4 with 1704 viewsJackTheLad

I think we need to take a backward step. Go back to what we were doing with BR and play more tippy tappy, keep possession and work on team play. We seem to have lost a bit of identity this season in that sense, its still there in periods but yesterday we seemed to be hoofing it just like any other team.

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

Does anyone else feel we should play a 4-4-2 ? on 19:02 - Nov 4 with 1703 viewsGeoffThom

We should vary things from time to time depending how we're getting on
Does anyone else feel we should play a 4-4-2 ? on 19:11 - Nov 4 with 1685 viewsWarwickHunt

You are Alf Ramsey and I claim my five pounds.
Does anyone else feel we should play a 4-4-2 ? on 19:17 - Nov 4 with 1666 viewsDr_Winston

Does anyone else feel we should play a 4-4-2 ? on 19:11 - Nov 4 by WarwickHunt

You are Alf Ramsey and I claim my five pounds.

Pre-decimal?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Does anyone else feel we should play a 4-4-2 ? on 19:17 - Nov 4 with 1665 viewsQuakerJack

No

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Does anyone else feel we should play a 4-4-2 ? on 19:20 - Nov 4 with 1651 viewsVetchitBack

We DO need to be braver and more attacking, whatever the method.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Login to get fewer ads

Does anyone else feel we should play a 4-4-2 ? on 20:42 - Nov 4 with 1585 viewswaynekerr55

no its 2013 not 1953

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024