Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When will we learn 18:59 - Nov 7 with 1298 viewsLumin

Jesus when will we learn tippy tappy shit in our own half passing back to vorm all the time instead of going forward and take advantage of the extra man. Thrown away two points again totally mystified with our commitment lately. Micheal lose the laid back approach kick arse. Rant over.
When will we learn on 19:06 - Nov 7 with 1274 viewsChief

it wasn't so much what we did when we had the ball, we did the right things, spread it about and passed it about them, it was how disinterested some players looked when they had the ball is what worried me.

1 bad header from ben caused the goal

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

When will we learn on 20:43 - Nov 7 with 1209 viewsswancity

When will we learn on 19:06 - Nov 7 by Chief

it wasn't so much what we did when we had the ball, we did the right things, spread it about and passed it about them, it was how disinterested some players looked when they had the ball is what worried me.

1 bad header from ben caused the goal

Name names

I thought we played quite well until poor defending from davies was followed by a classy finish from Balde.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

When will we learn on 20:46 - Nov 7 with 1196 viewsperchrockjack

Thought you might say that swancity as you've posted the same stuff on different threads.
Y SEE NOT ALL OF US ARE HAPPY We don't like losing leads in the 92 nd minute. You are and that fine.
We are not learning.

CANT BLAME VASQUEZ as its not his fault

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024