Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When will we learn 19:00 - Nov 7 with 5044 viewsLumin

Jesus when will we learn tippy tappy shit in our own half passing back to vorm all the time instead of going forward and take advantage of the extra man. Thrown away two points again totally mystified with our commitment lately. Micheal lose the laid back approach kick arse. Rant over.
When will we learn on 12:38 - Nov 10 with 877 viewsmljonzy

When will we learn on 12:13 - Nov 10 by monmouth

I've seen this s**t a lot on here this week. Right, simple question with a one word answer, would you rather be us or them?
[Post edited 10 Nov 2013 12:13]

Obviously I am not going to say I would rather be our biggest rivals am I. I was making a point that the possession game is more trouble than it is worth.
When will we learn on 14:05 - Nov 10 with 847 viewsJoe_bradshaw

When will we learn on 19:38 - Nov 7 by MagicDaps

Under a completely different manager.

If you can't buy in to the 'whole possession philosophy', despite the two promotions, three Premier League seasons, Europa League football and League Cup that it has brought us then your not thinking straight.

It clearly has been effective for us, and clearly is direct enough and not too cautious on the ball because that wasn't the case when we won league 1, when we were promoted to the Premier League, when we finished 11th in our debut season and when we finished 9th, won the League Cup and qualified for Europe.

Aye but apart from the two promotions, three Premier league sesons (and counting), our first major trophy, european football and worldwide respect.

What has "tippy tappy" football ever done for us?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

When will we learn on 15:04 - Nov 10 with 834 viewsDanishDuck

Some sick puppies here
When will we learn on 15:08 - Nov 10 with 832 viewsMattG

This thread has been brought to you by Graham Taylor and the year 1982.
When will we learn on 16:55 - Nov 10 with 815 viewsperchrockjack

OUR TIPPY TAPPY isn't being done well enough.NOW.... which is why we are inshuite and we are..

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024