Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chico 19:01 - Nov 10 with 12502 viewsPhil_S

The play acting is embarrassing to watch and rightly punished today

Maybe a fine would be appropriate as it will cost us at some point
Chico on 20:36 - Nov 10 with 2083 viewsSwansNZ

Chico on 20:31 - Nov 10 by Liam12345

i think hes very good myself

give him one of them.

The Sky commentators were saying, Chico does what Chico does.

Everyone knows he rolls around with the slightest of touches, or no contact at all.

Referees will also know this of course, so it will not be doing us any favours.

Centre halfs should be the “hard men” in your team, not and embarrassment. I like Chico, but I wish he’d stop all this acting, he’ll never win any Oscars, he is a very bad actor.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Chico on 20:36 - Nov 10 with 2071 views_

I'm sorry I can't agree with this thread at all, bit of course, understand why some do.

Chico is from different culture to us and have you seen him off the field, he is as passionate as they come, he wants to win every game for Swansea and hey, if that means he has to be just Chico from time to time, I can't put up with that. I don't necessarily like what he's doing but love why he's doing it.

I love the guy. Please appreciate his good points and not start a witch hunt against him, with fans like ours, who the flack would need enemies.

OS, I played football all my life, I spoke to the ref every game and if I could get something from him, I would.

Who's played football.??

Who hasn't??

It always comes down to that, you know.

Chico - I love you, one of the best 3 centre halves I've ever seen playing for us, you carry on mush. YJB.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Chico on 20:37 - Nov 10 with 2072 viewsheadcleaner

Am I the only one who doesn't have a problem with it? Who cares crack on. So he went down big deal he got a yellow didn't he? So who cares. If people are embarrassed what others might think toughen up. I doubt Ronaldo or bale or young give a hoot when they get busted for it either. It's a bit of a giggle nothing more.
Chico on 20:39 - Nov 10 with 2063 viewsSwansNZ

Chico on 20:36 - Nov 10 by _

I'm sorry I can't agree with this thread at all, bit of course, understand why some do.

Chico is from different culture to us and have you seen him off the field, he is as passionate as they come, he wants to win every game for Swansea and hey, if that means he has to be just Chico from time to time, I can't put up with that. I don't necessarily like what he's doing but love why he's doing it.

I love the guy. Please appreciate his good points and not start a witch hunt against him, with fans like ours, who the flack would need enemies.

OS, I played football all my life, I spoke to the ref every game and if I could get something from him, I would.

Who's played football.??

Who hasn't??

Chico - I love you, one of the best 3 centre halves I've ever seen playing for us, you carry on mush. YJB.

I don't think it's a witch hunt, just people saying that his play-acting is an embarrassment.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Chico on 20:40 - Nov 10 with 2052 views_

Chico on 20:37 - Nov 10 by headcleaner

Am I the only one who doesn't have a problem with it? Who cares crack on. So he went down big deal he got a yellow didn't he? So who cares. If people are embarrassed what others might think toughen up. I doubt Ronaldo or bale or young give a hoot when they get busted for it either. It's a bit of a giggle nothing more.

No mate, defo not,

Like someone said, he needs to do his play acting better, that's all....

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Chico on 20:40 - Nov 10 with 2057 viewsrazorjack

Marx brother...........wish I knew how to put link on here.

Forgive your enemies,but never forget their names.

Chico on 20:40 - Nov 10 with 2057 viewsDrizzy

Who's played football.??

Who hasn't??

Nobody is starting a witch hunt it's just f*cking embarrassing watching a centre half roll around the pitch whenever somebody brushes against him. I couldn't give a c*nt about the different culture, we're in the UK and we're playing in the Premier League. He's been here for around 18 months and should be fully aware of how monumentally cringe worthy his "antics" are.

Nobody is saying he's a sh*t player either. He may not be on his best form but he's certainly not a problem at the moment.

Nonsense argument about who's played football and who hasn't. Complete and utter nonsense.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Chico on 20:41 - Nov 10 with 2052 viewsScoobyWho

Who's played football.??

Who hasn't??

Ive never played football at a high level mate, but i have done 3 years solid acting now in my local amateur dramatic s society, and I can confirm he is rubbish at it.

He should stick to playing football, and leave the theatrics to actors.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Login to get fewer ads

Chico on 20:43 - Nov 10 with 2026 views_

Chico on 20:40 - Nov 10 by Drizzy

Nobody is starting a witch hunt it's just f*cking embarrassing watching a centre half roll around the pitch whenever somebody brushes against him. I couldn't give a c*nt about the different culture, we're in the UK and we're playing in the Premier League. He's been here for around 18 months and should be fully aware of how monumentally cringe worthy his "antics" are.

Nobody is saying he's a sh*t player either. He may not be on his best form but he's certainly not a problem at the moment.

Nonsense argument about who's played football and who hasn't. Complete and utter nonsense.

A classic...

You played football mate?

Who for? Go for it....

Chico on 20:47 - Nov 10 with 2016 viewsTrundle10

I played rugby as it go's. Chico looks a tw@t doing that, Sam Allyrdyce was right to laugh at him the other day.
Chico on 20:50 - Nov 10 with 2001 viewsjack_lord

Funny thing is that Chico got sent off last season for a high foot whereas today a guy just missed Chico with his boot and nothing happened.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Chico on 21:04 - Nov 10 with 1972 viewsScoobyWho

Chico on 20:47 - Nov 10 by Trundle10

I played rugby as it go's. Chico looks a tw@t doing that, Sam Allyrdyce was right to laugh at him the other day.

The way allardyxe laughed at him told me what a fu cking spare one he really is.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Chico on 23:17 - Nov 10 with 1875 viewsjackportis

Chico on 21:04 - Nov 10 by ScoobyWho

The way allardyxe laughed at him told me what a fu cking spare one he really is.

and chico is just as bad

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Chico on 23:36 - Nov 10 with 1850 viewsEvanski

Chico on 20:25 - Nov 10 by Uxbridge

Rather proud that his antics were greeted by laughter by the crowd and his booking was actually applauded by many.

Nice avatar Ux.

Jacs y Canolbarth - Cangen Aberystwyth / Mid Wales Jacks - Aberystwyth Branch

Chico on 23:38 - Nov 10 with 1845 viewsNWTS

Who's played football.??

Who hasn't??

Fair play you're on form tonight.
Chico on 23:52 - Nov 10 with 1746 viewsUxbridge

Chico on 23:36 - Nov 10 by Evanski

Nice avatar Ux.

Well spotted! Doing very well this season!

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Chico on 00:00 - Nov 11 with 1732 viewsGeoffThom

Habziazic was the best I ever saw at feigning it Chico needs to watch some old vids of him
Chico on 01:22 - Nov 11 with 1704 viewsLord_Bony

A word in his shell like Michael if you please....downright emabarasing nonsense...this is not La Liga

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Chico on 07:47 - Nov 11 with 1644 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Chico on 20:40 - Nov 10 by razorjack

Marx brother...........wish I knew how to put link on here.

I'm Marx brother . What clip were you thinking about?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Chico on 08:20 - Nov 11 with 1613 viewsmonmouth

He gave me a laugh, the only downside for me would be if it gave MOTD the chance to talk about something other than the way we played or the ref's performance. Chico is a fine player and suits us to a 't'. If ML wants him to stop it then he should tell him; if he thinks it is a load of nothing (which I suspect he does having played in Spain) then he won't be arsed. For me, personally I don't like it and would prefer him to stop it - because he doesn't achieve anything - but I really couldn't give a monkeys. I'd be more 'embarrassed' if our team turned into a dirty team like most, or a s**t park the bus team like some.

If you are looking for blatant cheating that went and will go totally unpunished, look at the ref. All real football supporters should be embarrassed by him.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Chico on 09:42 - Nov 11 with 1578 viewslibertyx

I hope all fans applauding his antics, will still see the funny side of it if he happens to get a two yellows and one of them is for his so called acting.
What happens when he is genuinely fouled in our penalty area, he goes down but referees ignore it again thinking he 's acting , it then results in a goal. Is it still funny?
It is a total embarrassment and management need to have a word.
Chico on 09:47 - Nov 11 with 1568 viewsperchrockjack

Not really neathie.

Chico has always done it. We slag others who did it.
He play acts but I wouldnt class it in the same category as those who dive in the box .

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Chico on 09:49 - Nov 11 with 1568 viewsDarran

Anyone defending Chicos antics clearly hasn't got a f*cking clue.
It's absolutely pathetic beyond belief,it's cheating,end of.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chico on 09:54 - Nov 11 with 1553 viewsperchrockjack

G Morning Darren. Suppose it is when one thinks of it but its low grade stuff and as Aladyce alluded to is simply embarrassing. We don't benefit rom sch gestures anyway so its pointess,

It I innow ay the biggest issue regarding cheating. We were cheated out of a win yesterday and the Ref will no doubt do it again

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Chico on 10:29 - Nov 11 with 1511 viewsAnotherJohn

Chico on 09:49 - Nov 11 by Darran

Anyone defending Chicos antics clearly hasn't got a f*cking clue.
It's absolutely pathetic beyond belief,it's cheating,end of.

Don't always agree with Darren, but in this instance he is spot on. I'd add that apart from the moral dimension, repeated simulation brings no gain. Refs get pissed off and it may well unbalance their decision making.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024