Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shane Long... 20:27 - Nov 25 with 4857 viewsblaine_scfc

Quality player... He was close to signing for hull on deadline day by all accounts! Would of been a quality signing for us, but wouldn't of been happy with second fiddle I doubt.
Shane Long... on 08:37 - Nov 26 with 930 viewshammy

Shane Long... on 21:34 - Nov 25 by FearOfAJackPlanet

2-2, sweet. Hope it stays that way.

This is the important point from this game. Swans stay 10th and in good shape for the next round of games leading up to Xmas. Hopefully we put Valencia away on Thursday, qualifying for the next round of the EL, and get through the Man City game on Sunday without a mauling.

As for SL he looked good in the first half when the Villa defence were all over the place, but then reverted to form as Villa took control. Never really rated him; seems to be a slightly better version of Shechter !

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Shane Long... on 08:50 - Nov 26 with 909 viewsItchySphincter

I'd rather have kept Danny Graham the have Shane Long anywhere the club. In fact, I would have liked to have kept Danny Graham, full stop.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Shane Long... on 08:53 - Nov 26 with 904 viewsSCFC21

Shane Long... on 08:50 - Nov 26 by ItchySphincter

I'd rather have kept Danny Graham the have Shane Long anywhere the club. In fact, I would have liked to have kept Danny Graham, full stop.

Is this a serious post?
Shane Long... on 09:49 - Nov 26 with 872 viewsItchySphincter

Shane Long... on 08:53 - Nov 26 by SCFC21

Is this a serious post?

Fvckin' right. Revisionism is a fine thing. Danny did alright for us and there were plenty who would have kept him - at the same time there were plenty of chumps creaming themselves over Aspas. I'll assume you were one of the latter.

Shane Long... on 10:31 - Nov 26 with 850 viewsDr_Winston

Shane Long... on 09:49 - Nov 26 by ItchySphincter

Fvckin' right. Revisionism is a fine thing. Danny did alright for us and there were plenty who would have kept him - at the same time there were plenty of chumps creaming themselves over Aspas. I'll assume you were one of the latter.

Things haven't gone well for him since he left, but he did well for us in both seasons he was here. Was on target to at least equal his goal tally from 11/12 last season.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Shane Long... on 12:27 - Nov 26 with 828 viewsDevz00

I would have kept DG10 too. If half the stories are true then he had a lot of off the field issues. On the pitch I thought he was more than capable of getting 10 a season and he proved that.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Shane Long... on 13:54 - Nov 26 with 802 viewsMrSwansea

Shane Long... on 21:05 - Nov 25 by WarwickHunt

"Runs the channels."

The SCFC in your name presumably refers to Stoke City. Aye - he could probably do a job for you.

What does "runs the channels" mean?!

Arseholes. The lot of you.
Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

Shane Long... on 14:51 - Nov 26 with 788 viewsWarwickHunt

Shane Long... on 13:54 - Nov 26 by MrSwansea

Well, quite.

I think it may be something to do with raising money for charidee.
Blaine knows though.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2013 14:52]
Login to get fewer ads

Shane Long... on 15:12 - Nov 26 with 771 viewsmonmouth

Shane Long... on 09:49 - Nov 26 by ItchySphincter

I think that's a good brave post. The only reason I don't agree with the keeping him bit is that something had obviously gone wrong with DG in personal terms, but in terms of ability, he's twice the player Long will ever be.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Shane Long... on 17:11 - Nov 26 with 752 viewsblaine_scfc

Shane Long... on 13:54 - Nov 26 by MrSwansea

Have you ever kicked a football in your life?

Just wondering.
Shane Long... on 17:36 - Nov 26 with 731 viewsblaine_scfc

Shane Long... on 14:51 - Nov 26 by WarwickHunt

Well, quite.

I think it may be something to do with raising money for charidee.
Blaine knows though.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2013 14:52]

Considering your a senior member of the planet swans grammar police, your last post only took the one edit.

Well done.
Shane Long... on 17:48 - Nov 26 with 724 viewsWarwickHunt

Shane Long... on 17:36 - Nov 26 by blaine_scfc

Considering your a senior member of the planet swans grammar police, your last post only took the one edit.

Well done.

Added, not corrected.

By the way - it's "you're a" and it should be capital letters for Planet Swans.

Tw@t.
Shane Long... on 17:52 - Nov 26 with 721 viewsItchySphincter

Shane Long... on 17:11 - Nov 26 by blaine_scfc

Just wondering.

Another tired football cliche.

Shane Long... on 17:53 - Nov 26 with 719 viewsblaine_scfc

Shane Long... on 17:48 - Nov 26 by WarwickHunt

Added, not corrected.

By the way - it's "you're a" and it should be capital letters for Planet Swans.

Tw@t.

All you have to do is read the thread about Dioga Viana to know what your about, trying to convince everyone your a hard man, people like you bore me.
Shane Long... on 18:00 - Nov 26 with 714 viewsmatt_the_jack

Just wondering.

Arrigo Sacchi

One again all Europe will hear, the Swansea City sound
Blog: Swans Away Days In Europe

Shane Long... on 18:12 - Nov 26 with 685 viewsWarwickHunt

Shane Long... on 17:53 - Nov 26 by blaine_scfc

All you have to do is read the thread about Dioga Viana to know what your about, trying to convince everyone your a hard man, people like you bore me.

Oh dear, still struggling with your and you're...

A somewhat deluded poster reckoned he knew me and I'd be afraid to repeat my comments to his face, so I offered him the opportunity.

He didn't in fact know me and didn't take up my kind offer either. Quelle f*cking surprise...
Shane Long... on 22:11 - Nov 26 with 642 viewsborinifanclub

I would have kept DG too, he never let us down on the pitch which is where it matters,the club should have dealt with his off field problems, he would have been a great back up/impact player if he had stayed. As for cowboy Shane ....he will never be good enough for us even though he is better than Vazquez.

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Shane Long... on 09:38 - Nov 27 with 601 viewsJackSomething

Shane Long... on 08:32 - Nov 26 by blaine_scfc

He scored more last night, than our current backup striker will score all season probably. I don't get the comment above saying we don't need squad players, we need better cover up front, IS last year would probably struggle in championship, and Vasquez looks no where near ready at the moment.

I think we've paid around £1m for Vasquez for the season, plus wages. With Bony and Michu here, it's fair to say he's 3rd choice.

Long moved to West Brom for somewhere between £4.5m and £6.5m, while the move to Hull was reported to be for £5m. All that money for a guy who's record in the Premier League is 19 goals in 75 games.

I will always remember Reading fans banging on before the Playoff final about Long and how he was going to rip our defence to shreds. Ash dominated him for 90 minutes and then all they did was whine that Ash was fouling him.

If he was available for the kind of money we paid for Vasquez then fine, but anyone thinking we should have paid £5m for him as backup is mental.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Shane Long... on 12:15 - Nov 27 with 581 viewsMrSwansea

Just wondering.

Never ever. So, what does it mean?

Arseholes. The lot of you.
Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024