Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Moan to Ref/Linesman when will any Player learn 00:51 - Nov 29 with 2410 viewsFuggie

I understand in the heat of the moment to moan at the ref/linesman when they do a dodgy decision but to continue for 10-30 secs is stupid...

any foreign (or UK) ref/linesman once they make a decision will stick with it (except the lady ref against Wrexham who allowed a goal 5 mins after it restarted). Any excessive protest (ie small complaint if foreign as they do not understand the local language) will result in a booking.

Pretend you are a rugby player and tell the captain to ask why it was given.

The biggest laugh I had all night was when Chico moaned about their play acting lol

Yes we were wronged but picking on a ref/linesman will only cause the team to suffer later (based on past experience). The players should (if not already) be taught how the referee plays the game and be shown how they can adopt his interpretation.
Moan to Ref/Linesman when will any Player learn on 00:57 - Nov 29 with 2403 viewsSwansNZ

We didn't need to ask why it was given, it was given for offside.

Nothing wrong with a bit of complaining, maybe, just maybe, the officials will think they got it wrong, and hopefully right it later in the game - ok, I'm dreaming there

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Moan to Ref/Linesman when will any Player learn on 01:17 - Nov 29 with 2377 viewsFuggie

Moan to Ref/Linesman when will any Player learn on 00:57 - Nov 29 by SwansNZ

We didn't need to ask why it was given, it was given for offside.

Nothing wrong with a bit of complaining, maybe, just maybe, the officials will think they got it wrong, and hopefully right it later in the game - ok, I'm dreaming there

The problem was we kept complaining. It is like a Sunday league match when everyone bar the ref knows he's wrong but you should accept the decision.

Luckily no one was red carded and hopefully we can have a semi decent team against St Gallen in 2 weeks.

A 2 goal swing really buggers us if Kuban can win 2-0 away from home (doubtful but we managed 3)
Moan to Ref/Linesman when will any Player learn on 08:10 - Nov 29 with 2240 viewsJackFish

Problem is with Valencia already having won the group there's every chance they'll play their reserves against Kuban.
Moan to Ref/Linesman when will any Player learn on 09:28 - Nov 29 with 2173 viewsDull1Thomas

Moan to Ref/Linesman when will any Player learn on 08:10 - Nov 29 by JackFish

Problem is with Valencia already having won the group there's every chance they'll play their reserves against Kuban.

Yep - if you want to see the Swans in Europe I suspect Dec 12th will your last chance until season 15/16 at the earliest.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2013 9:29]

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Moan to Ref/Linesman when will any Player learn on 21:12 - Nov 29 with 2034 viewsAndy1300

Not so long ago on here there were people saying that we should make more of a fuss when decisions are given against us....

Can't bloody win
[Post edited 30 Nov 2013 10:00]

Number 1 team in Wales

Moan to Ref/Linesman when will any Player learn on 09:34 - Nov 30 with 1952 viewsScoobyWho

Dear swans, go to swiss place, win game, come home, merry xmas.

Bye.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Moan to Ref/Linesman when will any Player learn on 10:29 - Nov 30 with 1929 views2face

Moan to Ref/Linesman when will any Player learn on 09:34 - Nov 30 by ScoobyWho

Dear swans, go to swiss place, win game, come home, merry xmas.

Bye.

I found some mistakes in your post. Corrected it for ya:

Dear Swans, go to swiss place, get perfectly good goal disallowed, opponent gets nonexistent penalty, lose game, come home, merry xmas.

Bye
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024