Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA cup or League match,which one prefer at OT? 23:00 - Dec 11 with 1001 viewsChina_Jack

I would like to travel to Old Trafford in Jan. However, I am confusing about which one should I chose. need your advise.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2013 23:01]
FA cup or League match,which one prefer at OT? on 23:04 - Dec 11 with 988 viewsepaul

The League match is the more important. Why not go to both?

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

FA cup or League match,which one prefer at OT? on 23:07 - Dec 11 with 972 viewsTNT

Red him up e-paul!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

FA cup or League match,which one prefer at OT? on 23:08 - Dec 11 with 971 viewsChina_Jack

FA cup or League match,which one prefer at OT? on 23:04 - Dec 11 by epaul

The League match is the more important. Why not go to both?

thank you for your advise. it is too expensive for me to travel the both away game in such a short time as I am still a student.
FA cup or League match,which one prefer at OT? on 23:11 - Dec 11 with 963 viewsJackFish

Potentially more chance of winning the cup game, but would definitely choose the league game.
FA cup or League match,which one prefer at OT? on 23:14 - Dec 11 with 952 viewsDarran

Confucius say "Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FA cup or League match,which one prefer at OT? on 23:20 - Dec 11 with 944 viewsChina_Jack

FA cup or League match,which one prefer at OT? on 23:11 - Dec 11 by JackFish

Potentially more chance of winning the cup game, but would definitely choose the league game.

Thanks Jack Fish!
FA cup or League match,which one prefer at OT? on 23:26 - Dec 11 with 936 viewsChina_Jack

FA cup or League match,which one prefer at OT? on 23:14 - Dec 11 by Darran

Confucius say "Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”

LOL....Did he really say that? But I know he said: “ If you travel with 3 guys then one of them would able to teach you something definitely."
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024