Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New winger in January ? 15:43 - Dec 15 with 6724 viewsRancid

Tom Ince will be the obvious shout but can anyone think of AN Other or do we stick with what we got,Lamah,Poz and Routs and Pablo?
[Post edited 15 Dec 2013 15:44]
New winger in January ? on 19:21 - Dec 15 with 1988 viewsDull1Thomas

NOt sure about Ince nor is anyone else, as has been said - if he were good enough he'd have been snapped up. He'd also bring influence from daddy and I'm not sure that's what we need.
I really believe he's only been linked to us to get the price tag inflated and to indicate to Liverpool and Everton he can play our style.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

New winger in January ? on 19:28 - Dec 15 with 1969 viewsDrizzy

Ince elected to stay at Blackpool for this season. Declined a move to the Premier League. To be fair it was only Cardiff but he's obviously waiting for a better opportunity and wasn't going to jump at the first (sh*te) Prem club offering him a load of cash.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

New winger in January ? on 19:36 - Dec 15 with 1943 viewsC_jack

I'd rather loan Zaha than buy Ince.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

New winger in January ? on 19:38 - Dec 15 with 1937 viewsTheArtChappy

What about one of our youth/ reserve players?

The Art Chappy A.K.A Chris Chapman
Poll: should 3pm kick offs be allowed to be brocasted live

New winger in January ? on 19:39 - Dec 15 with 1933 viewsDull1Thomas

New winger in January ? on 19:38 - Dec 15 by TheArtChappy

What about one of our youth/ reserve players?

Good question ---- maybe the fact they are are still in the youth / reserves answers your question.

New winger in January ? on 19:40 - Dec 15 with 1930 viewsairedale

Did anyone see the Liverpool game today? I don't think we'll be loaning Sterling in a hurry!
New winger in January ? on 19:45 - Dec 15 with 1916 viewsDull1Thomas

If anyone is coming in I'd put money on someone from Spain - to immediately fit in with our style. Also cheap and speaks the local.

New winger in January ? on 19:54 - Dec 15 with 1893 viewsDyfnant

Aidan Mcgeady's can sign a pre contract from January

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Login to get fewer ads

New winger in January ? on 19:55 - Dec 15 with 1890 viewstomdickharry

To mention Lamah and Ince in the same breath is just a joke,Ince is a hugely talented player would can player either side,has pace and with regular games in the PL will develop into a top player. Lamah is a cheap option,never good enough to be a number one choice in PL.
New winger in January ? on 20:11 - Dec 15 with 1851 viewsmidswan

New winger in January ? on 19:45 - Dec 15 by Dull1Thomas

If anyone is coming in I'd put money on someone from Spain - to immediately fit in with our style. Also cheap and speaks the local.

What,like Pablo? Record buy (at the time) and still not exactly pulling up trees.
New winger in January ? on 20:16 - Dec 15 with 1839 viewsAl_Bundy

Poz is a central in the hole player.

Lamah hasn't got a defensive bone in his body

Hernandez is injury prone and is inconsistent

Routledge has played well below is form from last season and has been a passenger in most matches this season.

Problem we have got is Dyer's pace and outlet which we are going to miss.
New winger in January ? on 20:29 - Dec 15 with 1816 viewsmidswan

That's a pretty reasonable assessment really.
New winger in January ? on 20:32 - Dec 15 with 1802 viewsAtleticoAbertawe

New winger in January ? on 19:55 - Dec 15 by tomdickharry

To mention Lamah and Ince in the same breath is just a joke,Ince is a hugely talented player would can player either side,has pace and with regular games in the PL will develop into a top player. Lamah is a cheap option,never good enough to be a number one choice in PL.

Ince said he wanted to finish the season at Blackpool. Some one loan would be a good option, Zaha or Sterling would fit the bill nicely, but they both played a part this weekend so maybe they won't be available for loan. Maybe Laudrup can call in a favor with Real or Barca and bring in one of there youngsters, someone like Adama Traore?

"If you bring in £80, then don’t spend £100. That’s not hard, is it?" - Huw Jenkins 2013

New winger in January ? on 20:46 - Dec 15 with 1758 viewsDull1Thomas

New winger in January ? on 20:11 - Dec 15 by midswan

What,like Pablo? Record buy (at the time) and still not exactly pulling up trees.

Was missing - I was trying to get over my negativity towards PH

New winger in January ? on 20:48 - Dec 15 with 1745 viewstreboethjack

Talking of wingers, does any one know how Gwion Edwards is doing in Scotland? And no I'm not implying he will be the replacement.

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

New winger in January ? on 21:24 - Dec 15 with 1662 viewsDewi1jack

New winger in January ? on 16:24 - Dec 15 by orion3016

Tom ince should be the perfect fit

I thought Ince said he wanted to finish the season with Blackpool.
That and I'm sure he's out of contract in the summer, so can sign a pre-contract in Feb, getting a large signing on fee, naming his wages etc as someone isn't stumping up the £7 or £8millionish that was being demanded last summer.
Would Blackpool accept a couple of million in Jan rather than nothing next summer or will they gamble that on promotion?
Think maybe Zaha could be a possible loan. Or HJ can use his special friendship with the t'riffic one and get Stirling here.
Personally, if we can only get 2 players in and Michel has to have a knee op, or be suspect until the end of the season, I would bring in a GK as back up for Tremm and a right back to cover Angel.
I think we would be ok on the wing (if we can keep Pablo Orlandi fit!)

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

New winger in January ? on 23:54 - Dec 15 with 1588 viewsjack_obs

New winger in January ? on 16:55 - Dec 15 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Not sure Utd would let Zaha go. He came off the bench for them today, and with Valencia and Young getting stick for poor performances this season I can see him getting more game time for them.

It's also probably true that he'll have more chance getting into the England team as a substitute for Utd than starting regularly for us.

A loan deal for Zaha could be an option.
New winger in January ? on 00:01 - Dec 16 with 1583 viewsJJJack

New winger in January ? on 19:55 - Dec 15 by tomdickharry

These type of posts always make me chuckle. Ince has NEVER played a Prem game. So how the hell you can be so confident in his ability/potential is crazy. Many players look superb in the Championship (e.g. Sinclair, Tarrabt) then look decidedly average in the Prem so how do we know what he;ll turn out in the Prem?
Lamah has started only 7 games for us, and has done well of late. He's been a threat this season. He has 11 caps for Belgium and was a regular for top flight sides in France, Holland and Spain.
So in summary, you may be right but how you can say they are "incomparable" in quality terms is beserk.
New winger in January ? on 00:33 - Dec 16 with 1553 viewsJokeren1943

Sell Ki in january to Sunderland and buy Callum McManaman instead.

New winger in January ? on 02:32 - Dec 16 with 1508 viewsGriffting

New winger in January ? on 20:32 - Dec 15 by AtleticoAbertawe

Ince said he wanted to finish the season at Blackpool. Some one loan would be a good option, Zaha or Sterling would fit the bill nicely, but they both played a part this weekend so maybe they won't be available for loan. Maybe Laudrup can call in a favor with Real or Barca and bring in one of there youngsters, someone like Adama Traore?

Would rather christian tello or isaac cuenca from barca or jese Rodriguez from Madrid if he can pull these type of strings
New winger in January ? on 05:08 - Dec 16 with 1489 viewsScoobyWho

New winger in January ? on 15:58 - Dec 15 by lovejuicejack

A good quality striker in on loan too please

Surely michu and bony are quality enough ?
I know things aren't going to an exact plan for some, but at least we aren't losing 5-0 at home and shipping six away like spurs ?

We surely need to relax a bit, halfway there on 20 points too.

Granted, another striker would be excellent, but the wages these people are on is extortionate, and maybe not an option until a few are shipped out.

Monk is a waste of a wage for a start.

i would also try and rid us of Lamah, Vazquez, if at all possible. And JDG. Too many off games for me the lot of them, and it isn't surprising they are all loanees. Says a lot IMO.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2013 5:12]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

New winger in January ? on 05:22 - Dec 16 with 1484 viewslonglostjack

New winger in January ? on 00:01 - Dec 16 by JJJack

These type of posts always make me chuckle. Ince has NEVER played a Prem game. So how the hell you can be so confident in his ability/potential is crazy. Many players look superb in the Championship (e.g. Sinclair, Tarrabt) then look decidedly average in the Prem so how do we know what he;ll turn out in the Prem?
Lamah has started only 7 games for us, and has done well of late. He's been a threat this season. He has 11 caps for Belgium and was a regular for top flight sides in France, Holland and Spain.
So in summary, you may be right but how you can say they are "incomparable" in quality terms is beserk.

Good post

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

New winger in January ? on 18:48 - Dec 16 with 1400 viewsnyc_swans

New winger in January ? on 05:22 - Dec 16 by longlostjack

Good post

what about Serge Gnabry on loan? if Arsenal spends in January he could potentially be available. surely has better quality than any wingers on the squad and looked quality back when Arsenal played at the Liberty earlier.

he's played right wing almost exclusively this season. just a thought.
New winger in January ? on 22:17 - Dec 16 with 1318 viewsskippyjack

We need someone who shoots well from distance, cross and decent at dead balls.. A David Beckham type.. plus can adapt to the English game straight off.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

New winger in January ? on 22:20 - Dec 16 with 1303 viewsskippyjack

For availability and price.. Marc Albrighton is the closest i can think of.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024