Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lets not forget 09:41 - Dec 22 with 2163 viewspencoedjack

“they kicked me out as a player, they’ll have to kick me out as a manager” Martinez

Plus robbing us of all our backroom staff and better players (at the time).

It ain't what you done, its the way that you done .... and that's what makes you a c**t.

STID

Lets not forget on 09:46 - Dec 22 with 1590 viewsdgt73

Have you ever said something and then not been able to keep to what you previously said. The hypocrisy from Swans fans regarding RM is astounding. As for taking the back room staff I doubt its a new phenomena for football managers.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Lets not forget on 09:47 - Dec 22 with 1582 viewsexiledclaseboy

It pains me to say this but I agree with dgt. This nonsense every time we play a Martinez team is pathetic. Get over it, you whining little bitches.

Poll: Tory leader

Lets not forget on 09:47 - Dec 22 with 1580 viewsorion3016

Lets not forget on 09:46 - Dec 22 by dgt73

Have you ever said something and then not been able to keep to what you previously said. The hypocrisy from Swans fans regarding RM is astounding. As for taking the back room staff I doubt its a new phenomena for football managers.

Got no problem with him. He played a massive part in our success and life goes on

Be over there now after

Lets not forget on 09:49 - Dec 22 with 1568 viewspencoedjack

You carry on with your love in .....

Martinez (and Rogers) both have far more to thank Swansea City for than we have them.
Lets not forget on 09:51 - Dec 22 with 1558 viewsBrynmill_Jack

No it isn't . But he did scout for Wigan whilst he was still the club's manager and employee. What a way to repay HJ and the rest of the board's faith in him to give him his first chance in management.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Lets not forget on 09:56 - Dec 22 with 1536 viewsdgt73

Lets not forget on 09:49 - Dec 22 by pencoedjack

You carry on with your love in .....

Martinez (and Rogers) both have far more to thank Swansea City for than we have them.

Its not a love in as you call it. I won't be booing him tho and you're right RM and BR owe Swansea a lot more than what swansea owes them, maybe im metaphorically speaking battle hardened when it comes to managers and the Swans.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Lets not forget on 09:59 - Dec 22 with 1519 viewsDr_Winston

I see no reason to maintain an active campaign of hate. I do however see a reason to keep counteracting those who would happily see people forgive and forget what a total shitbag El Greaseball is.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Lets not forget on 10:19 - Dec 22 with 1472 viewsNatterjack

There's no loyalty in football guys so get over it.

Martinez should have stayed to see the job through, but he chose to go to the not-so bright lights of Wigan. In the meantime, under Huw Jenkins and a few master stroke appointments, we've still gone from strength to strength.

My hatred of Martinez has gone, and as I stated in the other thread, I'd have him back in a heartbeat should it go titsup in Everton.
Login to get fewer ads

Lets not forget on 10:26 - Dec 22 with 1453 viewstomdickharry

Agree there is no loyalty in football,however,what matters most is they way he did it,behind our backs,if he had been up front and said,like his mate Rodgers,that there is more over the horizon I want to try then that's fair enough,but he acted like a snake in the grass,if that's acceptable to some them fine,but not in my book.I for one will not be clapping Judas1 today like I am sure some will.
Lets not forget on 10:28 - Dec 22 with 1437 viewsNatterjack

Lets not forget on 10:26 - Dec 22 by tomdickharry

Agree there is no loyalty in football,however,what matters most is they way he did it,behind our backs,if he had been up front and said,like his mate Rodgers,that there is more over the horizon I want to try then that's fair enough,but he acted like a snake in the grass,if that's acceptable to some them fine,but not in my book.I for one will not be clapping Judas1 today like I am sure some will.

I won't be clapping him mate, but I think it's time we moved on
Lets not forget on 10:54 - Dec 22 with 1401 viewsTrundle10

Lets not forget on 09:56 - Dec 22 by dgt73

Its not a love in as you call it. I won't be booing him tho and you're right RM and BR owe Swansea a lot more than what swansea owes them, maybe im metaphorically speaking battle hardened when it comes to managers and the Swans.

I had a similar conversation with a Redbird friend of mine who is gutted at the impending departure of Mckay....... Battle hardened is a great phrase. Don't think i will ever be as gutted about losing a manager as i was when Martinez left. I think the appointments since him have proved that it is a case of onwards and up wards, would be devastated if we lost Huw Jenkins tho.
Was reading earlier that roberto was being lined up as a future Barca manager. Imagine him bringing them to SA1 for a friendly...... Good luck to him.
Lets not forget on 10:55 - Dec 22 with 1389 viewsrockin

Am I the only one who is uncomfortable with the term 'el greaseball' bordering on a racial slur for me
Lets not forget on 10:57 - Dec 22 with 1385 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Lets not forget on 10:55 - Dec 22 by rockin

Am I the only one who is uncomfortable with the term 'el greaseball' bordering on a racial slur for me

The Spanish aren't a race. Neither are the Catalonians. You bloody liberal

Lets not forget on 10:59 - Dec 22 with 1373 viewsrockin

Lets not forget on 10:57 - Dec 22 by Brynmill_Jack

The Spanish aren't a race. Neither are the Catalonians. You bloody liberal

Bordering on I said, it's certainly xenophobic

It's a politically correct version of greasy wop isn't it?
Lets not forget on 11:04 - Dec 22 with 1345 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Lets not forget on 10:59 - Dec 22 by rockin

No. Wops are Italians

Lets not forget on 11:05 - Dec 22 with 1340 viewsUxbridge

El Cnto was a completely duplicitous human being who happily ripped the heart out of the club when it suited his aspirations. He repeatedly lied and used the club facilities for his own benefit and not for the club's. Undoubtedly good for the club as a whole of course, but I won't be applauding the two faced biff.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Lets not forget on 11:05 - Dec 22 with 1336 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Lets not forget on 10:59 - Dec 22 by rockin

And if it's "Politically correct" why fix it

Lets not forget on 11:06 - Dec 22 with 1334 viewsrockin

Lets not forget on 11:04 - Dec 22 by Brynmill_Jack

No. Wops are Italians

Exactly, it's a nice play on words so you cover all bases. Very clever.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2013 11:06]
Lets not forget on 11:12 - Dec 22 with 1299 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Lets not forget on 11:06 - Dec 22 by rockin

Exactly, it's a nice play on words so you cover all bases. Very clever.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2013 11:06]

What? You never do that, do you

Lets not forget on 11:14 - Dec 22 with 1286 viewsrockin

Lets not forget on 11:12 - Dec 22 by Brynmill_Jack

What? You never do that, do you

I wouldn't dream of us, I'm a very misunderstood individual.
Lets not forget on 11:19 - Dec 22 with 1269 viewsmawdlamjack

Lets not forget on 09:47 - Dec 22 by exiledclaseboy

It pains me to say this but I agree with dgt. This nonsense every time we play a Martinez team is pathetic. Get over it, you whining little bitches.

go fack yourself you minge, you're almost as bad as the waiter,go post somewhere else where people might want your crap opinions

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

Lets not forget on 11:19 - Dec 22 with 1270 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Lets not forget on 11:14 - Dec 22 by rockin

I wouldn't dream of us, I'm a very misunderstood individual.

Nice one

Lets not forget on 11:20 - Dec 22 with 1266 viewsmonmouth

Lets not forget on 09:47 - Dec 22 by exiledclaseboy

+1

I don't like his slimy self obsessed personality, but players like Monk and Ash say that he was the one that we owe our rather unique identity to, so I think it's a bit churlish not to recognise that and set the pros beside the cons. Because of that, and us being lucky enough to survive his scummy behaviour at the time, I've no animosity left. Even the schadenfreude left me after we effectively relegated him last season.

The fact the balding wormtongue went on to win the cup and run away from his proper season of atonement in the lower leagues didn't really bother me after that. The scoresheet is settled for me.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Lets not forget on 11:23 - Dec 22 with 1260 viewsrockin

Lets not forget on 11:19 - Dec 22 by mawdlamjack

go fack yourself you minge, you're almost as bad as the waiter,go post somewhere else where people might want your crap opinions

That's not very nice.
Lets not forget on 11:29 - Dec 22 with 1241 viewsmawdlamjack

Lets not forget on 11:23 - Dec 22 by rockin

That's not very nice.

neither are my feelings for the waiter - he still makes my blood boil

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024