Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scum Everton Fan 18:03 - Dec 22 with 4578 viewsowainglyndwr

I can now see how Cardiff fans give them a kicking. Last season and this they jump onto the pitch go around in little Gangs. 1 just had a good belting on the road coming out a few of them must of come out of the pub with pints giving the big one then ran when they had a few dabs
Scum Everton Fan on 18:10 - Dec 22 with 4523 viewslonglostjack

Grow up

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Scum Everton Fan on 18:17 - Dec 22 with 4479 viewsrockin

Thanks for that
Scum Everton Fan on 18:21 - Dec 22 with 4439 viewsorion3016

Be over there now after

Scum Everton Fan on 18:28 - Dec 22 with 4400 viewsowainglyndwr

Scum Everton Fan on 18:21 - Dec 22 by orion3016

Phuk you. They caused problems here and there last season.and also this.
Scum Everton Fan on 20:05 - Dec 22 with 4070 viewslovejuicejack

Scum Everton Fan on 18:28 - Dec 22 by owainglyndwr

Phuk you. They caused problems here and there last season.and also this.

They were lively for sure, celebrating like they had one the league?
Scum Everton Fan on 20:06 - Dec 22 with 4062 viewsAndy1300

Scum Everton Fan on 20:05 - Dec 22 by lovejuicejack

They were lively for sure, celebrating like they had one the league?

"Won"

Number 1 team in Wales

Scum Everton Fan on 20:07 - Dec 22 with 4052 viewslovejuicejack

Scum Everton Fan on 20:06 - Dec 22 by Andy1300

"Won"

yeah cheers
Scum Everton Fan on 21:10 - Dec 22 with 3820 viewsChief

Weird fans. quiet as hell for most of the game, faakin mental after they scored.

1 very annoying one from Llanelli was singing that repetitive stupid irritating song in the white swan after the game. got a bit heated when a few swans drinking there had enough of him. one pushed him against the wall and into the plasma. the landlady was not pleased!

caught the train back west and both parties were on the train aswell, train didn't leave till a few coppers jumped on for the ride

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Login to get fewer ads

Scum Everton Fan on 21:15 - Dec 22 with 3779 viewsDarran

Scum Everton Fan on 21:10 - Dec 22 by Chief

Weird fans. quiet as hell for most of the game, faakin mental after they scored.

1 very annoying one from Llanelli was singing that repetitive stupid irritating song in the white swan after the game. got a bit heated when a few swans drinking there had enough of him. one pushed him against the wall and into the plasma. the landlady was not pleased!

caught the train back west and both parties were on the train aswell, train didn't leave till a few coppers jumped on for the ride

I actually bumped into a guy from Briton Ferry outside the west stand after the game,his fathers one of the biggest Swans fans I know.
I said alright N**l where's the old man then? He replied I haven't seen him I was in the Everton end,I said you what? He said I was in the Everton end I've always supported them I've got the free kick on my phone if you want to see it again.
I looked at him f*cking stupid and carried on my way.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Scum Everton Fan on 21:22 - Dec 22 with 3725 viewsChief

Scum Everton Fan on 21:15 - Dec 22 by Darran

I actually bumped into a guy from Briton Ferry outside the west stand after the game,his fathers one of the biggest Swans fans I know.
I said alright N**l where's the old man then? He replied I haven't seen him I was in the Everton end,I said you what? He said I was in the Everton end I've always supported them I've got the free kick on my phone if you want to see it again.
I looked at him f*cking stupid and carried on my way.

what I often wonder is what do these welsh fans of English sides do when all the English fans around them start racially abusing us for being welsh? sheep etc
stand there and take it? confront the other fans? join in!?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Scum Everton Fan on 22:08 - Dec 22 with 3548 viewsShins

Scum Everton Fan on 21:22 - Dec 22 by Chief

what I often wonder is what do these welsh fans of English sides do when all the English fans around them start racially abusing us for being welsh? sheep etc

Probably the same as our English players; Leon, Monk, Routs, Dyer, JonJo, Tatey etc. do when they hear our fans racially abusing the English.

#ISTAYFORTHE90

Scum Everton Fan on 22:12 - Dec 22 with 3523 viewsmacthejack

Try being an English Swans fan...
Scum Everton Fan on 22:13 - Dec 22 with 3514 viewsowainglyndwr

Thank Phuk its just not me then that think there is something not normal with them.
Scum Everton Fan on 22:15 - Dec 22 with 3485 viewsMan_Jolby

Someone needs to have a word with our stewards too. Besides the usual falling out with home fans over nothing crap, one of them in the North West corner was actively celebrating the Everton goals. Pillock needs to keep a lid on it.

Poll: Should use of E-cigs be permitted inside the Liberty on match days?

Scum Everton Fan on 22:21 - Dec 22 with 3449 viewssunshinehead

Shaun the Sheep was there today Jarv.
Scum Everton Fan on 22:25 - Dec 22 with 3428 viewsowainglyndwr

Scum Everton Fan on 22:15 - Dec 22 by Man_Jolby

Someone needs to have a word with our stewards too. Besides the usual falling out with home fans over nothing crap, one of them in the North West corner was actively celebrating the Everton goals. Pillock needs to keep a lid on it.

The company used is a Cardiff firm with some local staff and some scummers.
Scum Everton Fan on 22:29 - Dec 22 with 3398 viewsowainglyndwr

Was you working for cloud base or vision today John
Scum Everton Fan on 22:35 - Dec 22 with 3358 viewsDarran

Scum Everton Fan on 22:29 - Dec 22 by owainglyndwr

Was you working for cloud base or vision today John

Ask John about Nigel Nitts Jarv.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Scum Everton Fan on 23:12 - Dec 22 with 3229 viewsSouthStandRyan03

Scum Everton Fan on 21:10 - Dec 22 by Chief

I know the lad from Llanelli,was in coedcae school with him ,nice guy but a feckin Burke after a few.He was still singing that crap on the train back home.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2013 23:13]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024