Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Chinese Swansea Fan with his band in a Beijing pub tonight 19:55 - Dec 24 with 4139 viewsChina_Jack

A Chinese Swansea Fan with his band in a Beijing pub tonight on 19:56 - Dec 24 with 4132 viewsDarran

Nice Dude.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

A Chinese Swansea Fan with his band in a Beijing pub tonight on 20:35 - Dec 24 with 4014 viewsNeath_Jack

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

A Chinese Swansea Fan with his band in a Beijing pub tonight on 20:37 - Dec 24 with 4012 viewsSwanjaxs

Any good ?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

A Chinese Swansea Fan with his band in a Beijing pub tonight on 00:26 - Dec 26 with 3607 viewsDavillin

A Chinese Swansea Fan with his band in a Beijing pub tonight on 20:37 - Dec 24 by Swanjaxs

Any good ?

Huh? He's a drummer, for goddess' sake!

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

A Chinese Swansea Fan with his band in a Beijing pub tonight on 02:28 - Dec 26 with 3564 viewsSwanjaxs

A Chinese Swansea Fan with his band in a Beijing pub tonight on 00:26 - Dec 26 by Davillin

Huh? He's a drummer, for goddess' sake!

And.?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

A Chinese Swansea Fan with his band in a Beijing pub tonight on 08:50 - Dec 26 with 3462 viewsWarwickHunt

A Chinese Swansea Fan with his band in a Beijing pub tonight on 02:28 - Dec 26 by Swanjaxs

And.?

Q: What do you call someone who hangs around with musicians?
A: A drummer.
A Chinese Swansea Fan with his band in a Beijing pub tonight on 10:14 - Dec 26 with 3392 viewsSwanjaxs

A Chinese Swansea Fan with his band in a Beijing pub tonight on 08:50 - Dec 26 by WarwickHunt

Q: What do you call someone who hangs around with musicians?
A: A drummer.

Ahhh i see now, thanks for putting me rite on that

A Chinese Swansea Fan with his band in a Beijing pub tonight on 10:16 - Dec 26 with 3387 viewsBrynmill_Jack

A Chinese Swansea Fan with his band in a Beijing pub tonight on 10:14 - Dec 26 by Swanjaxs

Ahhh i see now, thanks for putting me rite on that

Watch it! Sunshinehead is back on the board, our very own Keith Moon

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

A Chinese Swansea Fan with his band in a Beijing pub tonight on 06:21 - Jan 3 with 3186 viewsYoungGun

am glad and he is on a band and all but just 1 fan out of 4 billion Chinese?

A Chinese Swansea Fan with his band in a Beijing pub tonight on 08:28 - Jan 3 with 3114 viewsDull1Thomas

A Chinese Swansea Fan with his band in a Beijing pub tonight on 06:21 - Jan 3 by YoungGun

A journey of 1000 miles starts with one step.
As said by Gandhi and endorsed by the Proclaimers

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

A Chinese Swansea Fan with his band in a Beijing pub tonight on 09:36 - Jan 3 with 3061 viewsbuilthjack

Am sure they are chopsticks

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

A Chinese Swansea Fan with his band in a Beijing pub tonight on 12:09 - Jan 3 with 2917 views2face

A Chinese Swansea Fan with his band in a Beijing pub tonight on 09:36 - Jan 3 by builthjack

Am sure they are chopsticks

For a musician this thread is painful to read.
A Chinese Swansea Fan with his band in a Beijing pub tonight on 12:15 - Jan 3 with 2911 viewsLord_Bony

What do you call someone who works with a load of c.nts?

No not a gynaecologist silly...

The answer is ...a drummer.

That's what I tell them anyway. Hee hee..

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

A Chinese Swansea Fan with his band in a Beijing pub tonight on 15:50 - Jan 18 with 2614 viewsChina_Jack

A Chinese Swansea Fan with his band in a Beijing pub tonight on 06:21 - Jan 3 by YoungGun

I'am convinced that Swansea has been received increasingly attentions form Chinese football lovers since Swan won the Promotion Battle in Wembley . but I am not sure how many of them are Swansea only supporters. I know 7 of them through my internet connection.

My friends and I translated almost every single Swan news form South Wales Evening post and Western Mail into a Chinese Weibo (it's like Twitter, but Chinese type) account. and this account has already got 2531 followers.

And this guy showed in the picture is a true Jack. He followed almost every away games when he studied in Wales last year.

I also wondered how many Korean Jacks (Swansea only supporters I mean) will be left if Ki had gone
[Post edited 18 Jan 2014 16:19]
A Chinese Swansea Fan with his band in a Beijing pub tonight on 17:37 - Jan 18 with 2507 viewsDavillin

A Chinese Swansea Fan with his band in a Beijing pub tonight on 08:28 - Jan 3 by Dull1Thomas

A journey of 1000 miles starts with one step.
As said by Gandhi and endorsed by the Proclaimers

as said by Lao Tzu

Gandhi was the one who said, "Don't hit back and they'll call you a pussy."
[Post edited 18 Jan 2014 17:40]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

A Chinese Swansea Fan with his band in a Beijing pub tonight on 19:50 - Jan 18 with 2447 viewsChina_Jack

A Chinese Swansea Fan with his band in a Beijing pub tonight on 17:37 - Jan 18 by Davillin

as said by Lao Tzu

Gandhi was the one who said, "Don't hit back and they'll call you a pussy."
[Post edited 18 Jan 2014 17:40]

good shot!

and Mao Tse-tung said it's only the first step of the Long March.
A Chinese Swansea Fan with his band in a Beijing pub tonight on 19:52 - Jan 18 with 2443 viewsDarran

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jan/18/chinese-rock-star-cui-jian-tiananme

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

A Chinese Swansea Fan with his band in a Beijing pub tonight on 20:01 - Jan 18 with 2426 viewsChina_Jack

A Chinese Swansea Fan with his band in a Beijing pub tonight on 19:52 - Jan 18 by Darran

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jan/18/chinese-rock-star-cui-jian-tiananme

he was terrific in 1980s. he started a music revolution in China at that time. he has been recognized as the first Chinese rock star in Mainland history.
A Chinese Swansea Fan with his band in a Beijing pub tonight on 20:41 - Jan 18 with 2355 viewsChina_Jack

A Chinese Swansea Fan with his band in a Beijing pub tonight on 19:52 - Jan 18 by Darran

this song "Nothing to my name"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024