Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good Riddance 20:01 - Jan 2 with 7486 viewsTrundle10

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-supporter-banned-racist-ges

Wonder how he feels about our black players ??
Good Riddance on 20:05 - Jan 2 with 5665 viewsexiledclaseboy

A six hour Strongbow sesh with his mother?

Anyway, time to grab the popcorn and await the inevitable "political correctness GONE MAD!!" outrage that is sure to follow.

Poll: Tory leader

Good Riddance on 20:08 - Jan 2 with 5630 viewsDarran

How long is he banned from the Lib for?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Good Riddance on 20:10 - Jan 2 with 5615 viewsBanosswan

Good Riddance on 20:05 - Jan 2 by exiledclaseboy

A six hour Strongbow sesh with his mother?

Anyway, time to grab the popcorn and await the inevitable "political correctness GONE MAD!!" outrage that is sure to follow.

There's a beauty in the comments of the article.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Good Riddance on 20:13 - Jan 2 with 5579 viewsTrundle10

Good Riddance on 20:10 - Jan 2 by Banosswan

There's a beauty in the comments of the article.

"That's funny, I frequently see people making sheep gestrures towards the welsh, but I guess implying someone has sex with an animal isn't the same as calling them a monkey. That there should show you how messed up the whole racist thing is, its just another insult minorities use to to obtain concessions the easy way. PATHETIC WORLD WE LIVE IN".

That is the comment on the EP webpage
Good Riddance on 20:13 - Jan 2 with 5569 viewsRancid

I once got let off in court for encroaching the pitch when we beat Chester in the playoff final at the vetch by saying that i went to the game with my Mrs and was pushed onto the pitch by another exuberant fan in the Centre Stand when the swans scored their first.

Saying you went with your mam or missus used to go a long way back in the day,obviously not now though as this racist dumbbell can testify.I didn't even have a girlfriend at the time but once the judge heard i'd gone with a female and not a bunch of yobs he seemed to believe my story and away i walked.
Good Riddance on 20:23 - Jan 2 with 5479 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I have a question for everyone. There are two children/young adults (must be around 16/17/18) who sit behind my father at The Liberty. They often, as in every 2 or 3 games, abuse both our own and opposition players in ways which may deemed racist. For example, they often yell that certain players should go back to their own country and often yell 'Hernandez you spanish c*nt' for example. These children/young adults sit next to who I assume is their grandfather but he never does anything about it. Would you deem this racist? Would you report them to the club? My father doesn't want to cause any trouble but I believe they should be banned. It's happened constantly for 2 and a half seasons.

This isn't a wind up post by the way.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Good Riddance on 20:25 - Jan 2 with 5446 viewsexiledclaseboy

Good Riddance on 20:23 - Jan 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I have a question for everyone. There are two children/young adults (must be around 16/17/18) who sit behind my father at The Liberty. They often, as in every 2 or 3 games, abuse both our own and opposition players in ways which may deemed racist. For example, they often yell that certain players should go back to their own country and often yell 'Hernandez you spanish c*nt' for example. These children/young adults sit next to who I assume is their grandfather but he never does anything about it. Would you deem this racist? Would you report them to the club? My father doesn't want to cause any trouble but I believe they should be banned. It's happened constantly for 2 and a half seasons.

I probably would have told him to shut the f*ck him long before now to be honest. Not sure I'd report him to the club though, not in my nature to do that.

Poll: Tory leader

Good Riddance on 20:26 - Jan 2 with 5443 viewsRancid

Ban them and their guardians and give their seats up to decent folk.
Login to get fewer ads

Good Riddance on 22:40 - Jan 2 with 5060 viewsDarran

Read the comments now.

Good Riddance on 23:09 - Jan 2 with 4916 viewsVetchfieldpasties

He is the 3rd person to be thrown out of the same seat. Can't understand why the club has not revoked the season ticket as whoever owns it seams to sell to the biggest P.Rick they can find.

He was genuinely with his Mum too, nice family day out.

Fair play to Steward though as he could have easily pretended he didn't see it and ignore it but he choose to stand up for what is right and challenged it. Well done whoever you were.
Good Riddance on 23:15 - Jan 2 with 4895 viewsItchySphincter

LOL, the racist dumbo is getting voted up. Someone should ask him to sign up here.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Good Riddance on 23:17 - Jan 2 with 4875 viewsGrandPrix

That is the great advantage of having a standing area, you can move easily if your standing by idiots, as it is we are all stuck by at least one moaning or chopsy idiot and no chance of getting away from it

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Good Riddance on 00:23 - Jan 3 with 4729 viewsjackportis

perhaps the stewards should use their ears as well as eyes in supervising the fans.. My 9 year old son had to listen to some bloke f ing all through the match.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Good Riddance on 00:51 - Jan 3 with 4674 viewsJJJack

A bloke made a racist comment against (I think), JDG in a pub up at Villa pre-match . I made a sarcastic comment which amused everyone else....something like "I'd almost forgotten I was a Swans fan til you said that." Living in Bristol there is simply no way on earth people would get away with making these type of comments. I genuinely hate left-wing whingers and people who get easily offended but by the same token, the level of racism at our games is getting worse and worse and its really embarrassing now.
Good Riddance on 00:10 - Jan 4 with 4247 viewswelshman79

What a vile bunch you Swansea fans are, the Prem could do without people like you, what a nasty horrible group of people, you're a disgrace to the league
[Post edited 4 Jan 2014 0:10]
Good Riddance on 00:24 - Jan 4 with 4224 viewsThursday

Good Riddance on 00:10 - Jan 4 by welshman79

What a vile bunch you Swansea fans are, the Prem could do without people like you, what a nasty horrible group of people, you're a disgrace to the league

2/10
Good Riddance on 01:00 - Jan 4 with 4155 viewswelshman79

Good Riddance on 00:24 - Jan 4 by Thursday

2/10

Don't know what crap that means but what the post said is 100% true
Good Riddance on 01:13 - Jan 4 with 4131 viewsTrundle10

sweeping statement. prob a wum
Good Riddance on 01:14 - Jan 4 with 4124 viewsThursday

Good Riddance on 01:00 - Jan 4 by welshman79

Don't know what crap that means but what the post said is 100% true

Sorry about that. I tried to keep it simple for you by eliminating all of the words.
Good Riddance on 01:15 - Jan 4 with 4118 viewsDavillin

When does it begin?

A couple of years ago, I was sitting in a section at the Liberty that had a group of young (teenage and younger) boys in it.

I heard a voice behind me saying, very softly, every ten or fifteen seconds , "f**kin' c*nt." When I couldn't control my curiosity any longer, I looked around. There, in the row behind mine and 2 or 3 seats to my left, sitting alone, was a boy of about 12 or 13 or so, muttering that to himself, so softly that I'm sure that only I could hear him.

I concluded that he was practicing for when he could shout it at some player.

I admit that it saddened me.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2014 1:16]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Good Riddance on 01:32 - Jan 4 with 4086 viewswelshman79

Good Riddance on 01:14 - Jan 4 by Thursday

Sorry about that. I tried to keep it simple for you by eliminating all of the words.

You're still a nasty, vile bunch.
A complete disgrace to the league
[Post edited 4 Jan 2014 1:32]
Good Riddance on 03:52 - Jan 4 with 4008 viewsJack123

Bore off Redtit..

libera nos a malo

Good Riddance on 10:06 - Jan 4 with 3785 viewsNeath_Jack

Racism is obviously wrong and illegal, but swearing? F*ck off is it, if it's done in the family stand then ok, i can understand it, but every other stand is fair game imo. People get wound up and swearing, like it or not is part and parcel of most people in this country. Perhaps there should be a swear box at the end of every row? Me personally, if there are kids sitting anywhere near me, i will consciously tone it down but there are occassions when i will still swear in the heat of the moment without thinking.

And as for the cardiff c*nt posting in here, no one gives a f*ck what you think, the day a scumbag starts handing out advice is the day the world implodes.

Oh and Dav, what do you think of your bestest mate Darran swearing all the time on here then, what with the youngsters that read this board?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Good Riddance on 10:58 - Jan 4 with 3761 viewsDarran

Good Riddance on 10:06 - Jan 4 by Neath_Jack

Racism is obviously wrong and illegal, but swearing? F*ck off is it, if it's done in the family stand then ok, i can understand it, but every other stand is fair game imo. People get wound up and swearing, like it or not is part and parcel of most people in this country. Perhaps there should be a swear box at the end of every row? Me personally, if there are kids sitting anywhere near me, i will consciously tone it down but there are occassions when i will still swear in the heat of the moment without thinking.

And as for the cardiff c*nt posting in here, no one gives a f*ck what you think, the day a scumbag starts handing out advice is the day the world implodes.

Oh and Dav, what do you think of your bestest mate Darran swearing all the time on here then, what with the youngsters that read this board?

I agree.
Now f*ck off.

Good Riddance on 11:11 - Jan 4 with 3668 viewsNeath_Jack

Good Riddance on 10:58 - Jan 4 by Darran

I agree.
Now f*ck off.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024