Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fao uxbridge 23:54 - Jan 3 with 2349 viewsSWANZF4N

What are you doing now Al Jazeera sports has moved to bein sport?
I have a sub with ajs but can't view it on my PC anymore...
Fao uxbridge on 13:06 - Jan 4 with 2138 viewsPhil_S

Once you log in - there is a TV guide and you just select the channel you want to watch from there?

http://www.en.beinsports.net/tv-guide

Today's HD offerings seem to have

Blackburn v Man City
Rochdale v Leeds
Grimsby v Huddersfield
Macclesfield v Sheff Wed
Arsenal v Spurs

This post has been edited by an administrator
Fao uxbridge on 15:41 - Jan 4 with 2054 viewsSWANZF4N

Cheers phil it works now, is there an app for ipad or do I have to go regional for this
Fao uxbridge on 22:00 - Jan 4 with 1889 viewsCatullus

How much does the subscription cost?

I have a very good deal with Sky right now, managed to get one for the last 3 years but time is surely running out on my leaving bluff!!
Right now I'm paying £56 a month for the full package including unlimited internet and HD.
But as ever I'm keeping an eye on alternatives. It's being able to spell out those alternatives and the cheaper prices that (I believe) has enabled me to blag a good deal the last 3 years!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Fao uxbridge on 09:59 - Jan 5 with 1792 viewsUxbridge

Fao uxbridge on 15:41 - Jan 4 by SWANZF4N

Cheers phil it works now, is there an app for ipad or do I have to go regional for this

There is an app but not sure how easy to get for ipad.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Fao uxbridge on 14:31 - Jan 23 with 1647 viewsSWANZF4N

Cheers uxbridge only now seeing your reply ( wasn't notified!)
I think if you had the ajs app it should be just as easy to get this app on it also.
I did find the old app blow hot and cold and was pot luck whether or not it streamed the games from time to time.
Will see how we got on with this but the games aren't as extensive as what they were with ajs...
Fao uxbridge on 14:38 - Jan 23 with 1627 viewsUxbridge

Fao uxbridge on 14:31 - Jan 23 by SWANZF4N

Cheers uxbridge only now seeing your reply ( wasn't notified!)
I think if you had the ajs app it should be just as easy to get this app on it also.
I did find the old app blow hot and cold and was pot luck whether or not it streamed the games from time to time.
Will see how we got on with this but the games aren't as extensive as what they were with ajs...

Yeah not heard great reviews about the app. I was under the impression that the website still showed the same amount of games though?

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024