Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia 12:54 - Jan 4 with 3271 viewsDarran

Cant stand this c*ck.

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/jan/03/morrissey-eating-meat-paedophilia-s

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 14:34 - Jan 5 with 885 viewsLiam12345

bet he wouldn't say no to a good bacon sanni

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophiliawe on 14:38 - Jan 5 with 874 viewsCountyJim

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 14:08 - Jan 5 by VetchitBack

Yeah they're lucky to have us aren't they?

Many species of animals have ceased to exist because of humans. Or specifically the growth of human beings.

One of the reasons above I mentioned the slave trade and child labour is that those things were considered normal and fine by many contemporaries but now we look back with justified horror.

I personally think killing animals for food is wrong. I know many animals are carnivores but we've been lucky to have been blessed with greater intelligence so we really should be aiming higher than that. And cavemen for example didn't have a supermarket with a vegetarian section but nowadays we really don't need to do it. So it is for a luxury.

And again to tie in with my earlier comment in regards to the slave trade many people then saw Africans as inferior (no doubt as many see animals now) hence why it was allowed to happen. The difference being that people of African descent came to prominence in the West and could speak up against the ignorance and brutality of it. Animals will never be able to do that

Well as a human I eat a varied diet and meat is part of that and I do not feel any guilt when tuckin into my leg of lamb my top side of beef it's a perfectly normal behaviour of a human to want to eat meat to say I'm no better than a pedophile is sic
Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophiliawe on 15:11 - Jan 5 with 856 viewsVetchitBack

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophiliawe on 14:38 - Jan 5 by CountyJim

Well as a human I eat a varied diet and meat is part of that and I do not feel any guilt when tuckin into my leg of lamb my top side of beef it's a perfectly normal behaviour of a human to want to eat meat to say I'm no better than a pedophile is sic

Although you've not said it by quoting me it looks as if I've said you're no better than a paedophile which is clearly untrue.

If you want to eat meat you are free to do so. I used to as a kid and it was perfectly normal then. I wouldn't justify something purely because it is normal however as that definition can vary wildly from country to country and century to century.

If you don't like animals (I don't mean the taste!) and you see humans as superior to animals then fair enough. I don't think much of people like that but it is consistent. But many people operate a sort of doublethink where they like animals and are outraged at their cruelty but don't or won't realise that purchasing their dead skin isn't exactly helping matters.

And to exiledclaseboy - vegetarian.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 15:15 - Jan 5 with 844 viewsexiledclaseboy

All meat eaters are essentially hypocrites, I agree with that. If we had to kill and butcher our own meat we'd all be vegetarians pretty quickly.

Poll: Tory leader

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 15:16 - Jan 5 with 842 viewsNeiltheTaylor

I think we may eat too much meat as part of our diet these days, but it's so f*cking tasty!

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophiliawe on 15:16 - Jan 5 with 842 viewsDarran

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophiliawe on 15:11 - Jan 5 by VetchitBack

Although you've not said it by quoting me it looks as if I've said you're no better than a paedophile which is clearly untrue.

If you want to eat meat you are free to do so. I used to as a kid and it was perfectly normal then. I wouldn't justify something purely because it is normal however as that definition can vary wildly from country to country and century to century.

If you don't like animals (I don't mean the taste!) and you see humans as superior to animals then fair enough. I don't think much of people like that but it is consistent. But many people operate a sort of doublethink where they like animals and are outraged at their cruelty but don't or won't realise that purchasing their dead skin isn't exactly helping matters.

And to exiledclaseboy - vegetarian.

Are you going to watch our boys kicking leather around today?

(That's a joke)

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 15:16 - Jan 5 with 841 viewsJackfath

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 15:15 - Jan 5 by exiledclaseboy

All meat eaters are essentially hypocrites, I agree with that. If we had to kill and butcher our own meat we'd all be vegetarians pretty quickly.

I would happily kill and eat chickens. Not so keen on Cow, and I'd probably leave the pigs alone too.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 15:18 - Jan 5 with 839 viewspansypants

Drugs in the 80's is obviously taking its effects.

Surely all the ecstasy that was taken in ths time is now coming into play with stupid comments like this.

If it was a Monty Python sketch we'd laugh. I in fact pity Morrisey and hope he gets help sooner than later.

Amazed for one so peed off with every little thing that he ain't topped himself.

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Login to get fewer ads

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 15:18 - Jan 5 with 838 viewsDarran

I wonder if a Elvis would still be alive if it weren't for meat?

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 15:19 - Jan 5 with 834 viewspansypants

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 15:18 - Jan 5 by Darran

I wonder if a Elvis would still be alive if it weren't for meat?

The same goes for John Wayne and Larry Grayson

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 15:20 - Jan 5 with 826 viewsDarran

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 15:19 - Jan 5 by pansypants

The same goes for John Wayne and Larry Grayson

Larry liked a bit of meat.

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 15:21 - Jan 5 with 824 viewspansypants

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 15:20 - Jan 5 by Darran

Larry liked a bit of meat.

Oops did i say John Wayne? I meant John Inman as well
[Post edited 5 Jan 2014 15:21]

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 15:24 - Jan 5 with 813 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 15:21 - Jan 5 by pansypants

Oops did i say John Wayne? I meant John Inman as well
[Post edited 5 Jan 2014 15:21]

Walking like John Wayne?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophiliawe on 15:25 - Jan 5 with 813 viewsVetchitBack

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophiliawe on 15:16 - Jan 5 by Darran

Are you going to watch our boys kicking leather around today?

(That's a joke)

I've checked and that particular cow was a w@nker.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 15:26 - Jan 5 with 806 viewsLord_Bony

Yeah but we re talking about cows and chickens here...

The problem,nay solution is in the bible.

God gave man dominance over all the animals in the world and put him at the top of the food chain to do what the heck he likes with them.

Except shagging sheep I suppose...don t agree with that one...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 15:38 - Jan 5 with 759 viewsgyrjack

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 13:48 - Jan 5 by Lord_Bony

Has anyone ever thought ....

If we were all vegetarians then the zillions of animals we have farmed on the planet would not have existed.

Without us they would not have lived in the first place....

At least we gave life even if it ends up in a Big Mac we gave that animal life.....

rant over

and if we ate all the veggies then there'd be fck all left for the animals which wouldnt have existed anyway -- my head hurts now!
BTW there isnt any meat in a big mac...
Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 16:01 - Jan 5 with 743 viewsTheFranchise

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 15:38 - Jan 5 by gyrjack

and if we ate all the veggies then there'd be fck all left for the animals which wouldnt have existed anyway -- my head hurts now!
BTW there isnt any meat in a big mac...

you're confused and I'm just hungry
Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 16:13 - Jan 5 with 732 viewsBloodyhills

What a tw*t.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024