Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Ince 21:07 - Jan 4 with 12598 viewspremierjack

Not sure how true but i heard today that a deal done for 4.5 million!!
Tom Ince on 04:46 - Jan 5 with 3162 viewsDrizzy

Tom Ince on 22:32 - Jan 4 by Gundog

Do we need Tom Ince?

Definitely.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Tom Ince on 08:06 - Jan 5 with 3055 viewsRancid

He's just what we need.A new fresh face with loads of confidence.I'm sure Bony will appreciate the player too.Let's go for it.Apart from Ince there isn't anyone that excites me in his position that we could sign.Let it be.
Tom Ince on 09:40 - Jan 5 with 2912 viewsbermudajack

Tom Ince on 08:06 - Jan 5 by Rancid

He's just what we need.A new fresh face with loads of confidence.I'm sure Bony will appreciate the player too.Let's go for it.Apart from Ince there isn't anyone that excites me in his position that we could sign.Let it be.

According to Blackpool sites, fee been agreed between the clubs, he comes down tomorrow for medical/ personal terms with his dad...

If all goes well, he should be unveiled to the press Wednesday...

Fingers crossed

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Tom Ince on 09:59 - Jan 5 with 2847 viewsperchrockjack

Surely replacing Rotledge will benefit us hugely. This lad has got balls and pedigree and will fight for the cause. If comes off , a massive purchase

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Tom Ince on 10:09 - Jan 5 with 2817 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tom Ince on 09:59 - Jan 5 by perchrockjack

Surely replacing Rotledge will benefit us hugely. This lad has got balls and pedigree and will fight for the cause. If comes off , a massive purchase

Routledge still has a massive part to play for us this season. On his day more effective and streetwise a player than Nathan. Ince would be a gamble but it might just come off. With Pablo breaking down more than an Austin Maxi I think for 4 million it takes some of the risk out of it Perch

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tom Ince on 10:11 - Jan 5 with 2807 viewsDr_Winston

Tom Ince on 10:09 - Jan 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Routledge still has a massive part to play for us this season. On his day more effective and streetwise a player than Nathan. Ince would be a gamble but it might just come off. With Pablo breaking down more than an Austin Maxi I think for 4 million it takes some of the risk out of it Perch

Routledge was one of our most important, influential players last season. He's not having a good year this time around, so apparently that makes him "hapless and useless".

Disgusting.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Tom Ince on 10:27 - Jan 5 with 2736 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tom Ince on 10:11 - Jan 5 by Dr_Winston

Routledge was one of our most important, influential players last season. He's not having a good year this time around, so apparently that makes him "hapless and useless".

Disgusting.

I'm all for criticizing players who don't look interested but it has to be said the journeyman (as people loved to label him) really found a home here. He's the only player in our squad (maybe with the exception of Pozuelo and Pablo) who can be surrounded by oppo players , do a little shimmy and come away with the ball.
He started scoring again down here and with our fast attacking approach and there was even paper talk of an England cap (fat chance if you're plying your trade down here).
I think he's suffered this season from our definite slowing down of our attacking game.
That's probably down to the EL rotation, injuries and the effect on Laudrup's outlook/tactics. I think ML has tried the low risk approach and because of that we lose the element of surprise in the speed we attack and take the edge away from players like Routs and Nath.

I totally agree about people having short memories over him though. I hope he takes confidence from his performance against Man City and has a good second half of the season

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tom Ince on 10:29 - Jan 5 with 2722 viewsDr_Winston

Tom Ince on 10:27 - Jan 5 by Brynmill_Jack

I'm all for criticizing players who don't look interested but it has to be said the journeyman (as people loved to label him) really found a home here. He's the only player in our squad (maybe with the exception of Pozuelo and Pablo) who can be surrounded by oppo players , do a little shimmy and come away with the ball.
He started scoring again down here and with our fast attacking approach and there was even paper talk of an England cap (fat chance if you're plying your trade down here).
I think he's suffered this season from our definite slowing down of our attacking game.
That's probably down to the EL rotation, injuries and the effect on Laudrup's outlook/tactics. I think ML has tried the low risk approach and because of that we lose the element of surprise in the speed we attack and take the edge away from players like Routs and Nath.

I totally agree about people having short memories over him though. I hope he takes confidence from his performance against Man City and has a good second half of the season

Some of the same bitter, vitriolic shite was posted on here last season about Dyer, mostly by the same people. Now he's having a decent season and gets injured the tunes have changed and Routs is in the firing line instead.

It's pissing me off a bit.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Tom Ince on 10:34 - Jan 5 with 2693 viewsQuakerJack

Tom Ince on 22:10 - Jan 4 by Gundog

This is the problem we have with the scummers, if you were Tom Ince would you go to them up the road for more wages or join us for less wages and better football

Depends on the extent to which his dad has an influence on his career. If it's as we're led to believe then he'll come to us.

Did he ever play in the same side as solksjaer or had he gone by then? Could be a factor.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Tom Ince on 10:37 - Jan 5 with 2675 viewsWhiterockin

Tom Ince on 10:34 - Jan 5 by QuakerJack

Depends on the extent to which his dad has an influence on his career. If it's as we're led to believe then he'll come to us.

Did he ever play in the same side as solksjaer or had he gone by then? Could be a factor.

His dad is his agent. Two key words in that sentence.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2014 10:45]

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Tom Ince on 10:44 - Jan 5 with 2636 viewsjackado

http://fansonline.net/blackpool/mb/view.php?id=1663113

they seem to think hes having talks tomorrow and ince snr has given the whole squad 5 days off so he can sort all this out
Tom Ince on 11:02 - Jan 5 with 2564 viewsQuakerJack

Tom Ince on 10:37 - Jan 5 by Whiterockin

His dad is his agent. Two key words in that sentence.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2014 10:45]

Enjoy Cardiff Tom.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Tom Ince on 11:03 - Jan 5 with 2554 viewsperchrockjack

True the only sticking point is Paul Ince.
Football wise not a big gamble ,not as big as some of our current squad. I d be surew we d make money on young Ince.
He s feisty thought and needs a good manager-

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Tom Ince on 11:04 - Jan 5 with 2553 viewsQuakerJack

Tom Ince on 11:02 - Jan 5 by QuakerJack

Enjoy Cardiff Tom.

Or maybe that's a good thing. He'd earn out of the deal but then he's his son.

Blackpool fans seem to think he's only at Blackpool because of his son.

Tom Ince on 11:23 - Jan 5 with 2467 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Seen they want leroy in return, i'd be happy with that if it goes through.
Tom Ince on 11:25 - Jan 5 with 2441 viewsRancid

Tom Ince on 11:23 - Jan 5 by exiledinenglandjack

Winner Winner Chicken dinner
Tom Ince on 11:30 - Jan 5 with 2417 viewsBloodyhills

Tom Ince on 21:15 - Jan 4 by Gundog

here we go

I can't see anything wrong with knowing the source of info! Might just be bollocks otherwise. :D

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Tom Ince on 11:31 - Jan 5 with 2414 viewsPureRockFury

Tom Ince on 11:23 - Jan 5 by exiledinenglandjack

Drive a hard bargain don't they....

Even the bad times were good.

Tom Ince on 11:40 - Jan 5 with 2367 views3swan

Tom Ince on 11:30 - Jan 5 by Bloodyhills

I can't see anything wrong with knowing the source of info! Might just be bollocks otherwise. :D

If the source is named then the poster might not get any more info.
On the other hand I could post something and say it came from H.J.
Giving a name as the source doesn’t make it true
Tom Ince on 11:46 - Jan 5 with 2333 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Did JJS play with him at liverpool? Same ages so might be able to have a word?
Tom Ince on 11:49 - Jan 5 with 2313 viewsBloodyhills

Here's a link to some of the Blackpool fan's gossip about Ince and us.

http://fansonline.net/blackpool/mb/view.php?id=1663113

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Tom Ince on 12:21 - Jan 5 with 2193 viewsreddythered

Tom Ince on 09:40 - Jan 5 by bermudajack

According to Blackpool sites, fee been agreed between the clubs, he comes down tomorrow for medical/ personal terms with his dad...

Fingers crossed

That sounds incredibly familiar...

I'd suggest any problems would be with Ince Snr.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Tom Ince on 13:06 - Jan 5 with 2074 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Tom Ince on 09:40 - Jan 5 by bermudajack

Fingers crossed

I will believe it when I seem him holding up the scarf

Would be an excellent signing if it comes off, thats what makes me think it won't happen
Tom Ince on 13:29 - Jan 5 with 1986 viewsFree_Willy

Whoever we sign, he needs to be quick.

Without Nathan Dyer the team is severely lacking pace. This allows our opponents to play a higher defense squeezing the play in our half. Not only does this prevent us from attacking with pace when their defense is not so organised, but it allows them to regain possession higher up the pitch.

Having Bony upfront instead of Michu has also contributed to the problem, due to his lack of mobility. But Bony is a target man and shouldn't be running around like a lunatic. We need an outlet on the wings that can run past the defensive line and cause problems. This will force them to play a deeper line giving us more space in the midfield, then and our results will improve.
Tom Ince on 13:33 - Jan 5 with 1970 views2face

Tom Ince on 11:46 - Jan 5 by exiledinenglandjack

Did JJS play with him at liverpool? Same ages so might be able to have a word?

England U21 too.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024