Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
fifteen quid !!!!! 16:30 - Jan 7 with 7608 viewsSwanjaxs

Tickets for the Napoli home leg for season ticket holders, 30 for the rest

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

fifteen quid !!!!! on 16:42 - Jan 7 with 4201 viewsSA1_Jack

How do you know that?
fifteen quid !!!!! on 16:42 - Jan 7 with 4200 viewsmonmouth

Well done the club. Good on ya.

....if true :)
[Post edited 7 Jan 2014 16:44]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

fifteen quid !!!!! on 16:44 - Jan 7 with 4169 viewsjackharris

http://mobile.swanseacity.net/news/article/tickets-napoli-h-1280502.aspx?pd=6352

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

fifteen quid !!!!! on 17:35 - Jan 7 with 3948 viewsdgt73

Well done swansea city fc. Hopefully no one will moan at those prices.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

fifteen quid !!!!! on 17:37 - Jan 7 with 3933 viewsDarran

fifteen quid !!!!! on 17:35 - Jan 7 by dgt73

Well done swansea city fc. Hopefully no one will moan at those prices.

Oh f*ck you're back are you,what happened to your New Years resolution?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

fifteen quid !!!!! on 17:43 - Jan 7 with 3876 viewsdgt73

fifteen quid !!!!! on 17:37 - Jan 7 by Darran

Oh f*ck you're back are you,what happened to your New Years resolution?

That was a joke. Just haven't had any time over the last week been really busy, but bought a new i pad air and thought I'd give it a try and planet Swans is the first port of call on it.

fifteen quid !!!!! on 17:44 - Jan 7 with 3863 viewsDarran

fifteen quid !!!!! on 17:43 - Jan 7 by dgt73

That was a joke. Just haven't had any time over the last week been really busy, but bought a new i pad air and thought I'd give it a try and planet Swans is the first port of call on it.

Welcome back.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

fifteen quid !!!!! on 17:45 - Jan 7 with 3855 viewsJackfath

fifteen quid !!!!! on 17:43 - Jan 7 by dgt73

Welcome home - I've missed you.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

fifteen quid !!!!! on 17:46 - Jan 7 with 3855 viewsdgt73

fifteen quid !!!!! on 17:44 - Jan 7 by Darran

Welcome back.

Cheers.

fifteen quid !!!!! on 17:55 - Jan 7 with 3802 viewsdgt73

fifteen quid !!!!! on 17:45 - Jan 7 by Jackfath

Welcome home - I've missed you.

I'm sure you have. And before you say anything you were on ignore, but not now.

fifteen quid !!!!! on 17:56 - Jan 7 with 3792 viewsJackfath

fifteen quid !!!!! on 17:55 - Jan 7 by dgt73

I'm sure you have. And before you say anything you were on ignore, but not now.

I am glad you've realised what a fruitless exercise it is putting quality posters like myself on ignore.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

fifteen quid !!!!! on 18:01 - Jan 7 with 3765 viewsdgt73

fifteen quid !!!!! on 17:56 - Jan 7 by Jackfath

I am glad you've realised what a fruitless exercise it is putting quality posters like myself on ignore.

Not at all, you use this MB for different reasons to me. I use it to discuss and hear latest rumours regarding the Swans, you're always on a fishing expedition and I'm not getting sucked into an argument on this as I have to go. So bye for now.

fifteen quid !!!!! on 18:09 - Jan 7 with 3713 viewsswans11

Bit harsh charge 30 non St holder's. Rewarding them for not going to the other games in group a lot non St holders went group games why not reward those who did go to group games aswell
fifteen quid !!!!! on 18:26 - Jan 7 with 3638 viewsgyrjack

When do they go on sale, and whats the pecking order?
fifteen quid !!!!! on 18:27 - Jan 7 with 3628 viewsNatterjack

fifteen quid !!!!! on 18:09 - Jan 7 by swans11

Bit harsh charge 30 non St holder's. Rewarding them for not going to the other games in group a lot non St holders went group games why not reward those who did go to group games aswell

Not harsh at all in my book. £30 to see a Euro game isn't too bad at all!

Great to see the club are discounting tickets for ST holders, even more so considering most are shelling out the £420+ to renew for next season
fifteen quid !!!!! on 18:28 - Jan 7 with 3615 viewsNatterjack

fifteen quid !!!!! on 18:26 - Jan 7 by gyrjack

When do they go on sale, and whats the pecking order?

Have you tried clicking the link?
fifteen quid !!!!! on 18:34 - Jan 7 with 3591 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

All the '£30 is good for a european game' brigade appear to have completely forgotten our european campaign to date.......when even £25 was way too much.

And as for the 'but we're playing a big club' secondary justification....Valencia.

If they wanted to go with £15 for St Holders, it should have been £20 for the rest, or at the most £25. Double the price is too much.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

fifteen quid !!!!! on 18:39 - Jan 7 with 3566 views3swan

fifteen quid !!!!! on 18:34 - Jan 7 by FearOfAJackPlanet

All the '£30 is good for a european game' brigade appear to have completely forgotten our european campaign to date.......when even £25 was way too much.

And as for the 'but we're playing a big club' secondary justification....Valencia.

If they wanted to go with £15 for St Holders, it should have been £20 for the rest, or at the most £25. Double the price is too much.

Agree.

Differential is too much.

Imo the club has gone ott after the criticism over previous prices.

Won't turn it down though
fifteen quid !!!!! on 18:48 - Jan 7 with 3501 viewsgyrjack

fifteen quid !!!!! on 18:28 - Jan 7 by Natterjack

Have you tried clicking the link?

No, sorry just got in and being a bit lazy!
fifteen quid !!!!! on 18:48 - Jan 7 with 3500 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

fifteen quid !!!!! on 18:01 - Jan 7 by dgt73

Not at all, you use this MB for different reasons to me. I use it to discuss and hear latest rumours regarding the Swans, you're always on a fishing expedition and I'm not getting sucked into an argument on this as I have to go. So bye for now.

I look forward to more exciting debates with you over the coming weeks.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

fifteen quid !!!!! on 18:50 - Jan 7 with 3488 viewsJohnw102

fifteen quid !!!!! on 18:39 - Jan 7 by 3swan

Agree.

Differential is too much.

Imo the club has gone ott after the criticism over previous prices.

Won't turn it down though

Being an old bu**er only costing me £7.50, I think that is far too cheap to be honest, I have been to all the other Europa games and the season ticket holders around me have been conspicuous by their absence. Think the discount should only go to ST holders who have been to the earlier rounds.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

fifteen quid !!!!! on 19:00 - Jan 7 with 3441 viewsexiledclaseboy

Excellent decision by the club, perfect pricing for a game like this. As others have said, £30 for non-ST holders is a bit crap but progress is progress. If the thought they could have got away with it they'd be charging us all £30.

Poll: Tory leader

fifteen quid !!!!! on 19:02 - Jan 7 with 3430 viewsDull1Thomas

It was with great annoyance that I read the ticketing arrangements for the up and coming Europa Cup home fixture with Napoli.
The arrangement makes no concession for fans who have supported the Swans throughout this campaign but who are not Season Ticket holders.
There are many non-season ticket holders, like myself, who purchased a group ticket for home games in the league section, attended home and away games versus Malmo, Petrolul, St. Gallen and Valencia who may now fail to get tickets for the match with Napoli; and if tickets are available we will have to pay double that of season ticket holders irrespective of their support for Swansea City in the Europa Cup.
The argument that season ticket buyers put money into the club before the start of the season and therefore should be further rewarded is phony; season ticket holders already gain through less cost for seats for all home games and first choice of tickets in all other competitions - that should be enough.
The mild annoyance I felt when watching the game against Valencia knowing I had paid fully and in advance when so many ‘non-supporters’ had been gifted free tickets, to a degree, spoiled my enjoyment of the game. Should I get a ticket for the Napoli game I’m not sure I will be able to enjoy the experience, and am seriously considering cancelling my trip to Italy in February as a direct result of yet another ticketing debacle.
I would have thought the massive misjudgment to give free tickets to employees of the DVLA in December would have concentrated minds over this issue.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2014 20:04]

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

fifteen quid !!!!! on 19:05 - Jan 7 with 3413 views3swan

fifteen quid !!!!! on 19:00 - Jan 7 by exiledclaseboy

Excellent decision by the club, perfect pricing for a game like this. As others have said, £30 for non-ST holders is a bit crap but progress is progress. If the thought they could have got away with it they'd be charging us all £30.

If they had asked £20 and not £15 do you think it would have made a difference to the gate?

Thought the pricing and the gate expectations were wrong for the earlier games but even at £20 I'd have thought this would be a sell out
fifteen quid !!!!! on 19:16 - Jan 7 with 3368 viewsexiledclaseboy

fifteen quid !!!!! on 19:05 - Jan 7 by 3swan

If they had asked £20 and not £15 do you think it would have made a difference to the gate?

Thought the pricing and the gate expectations were wrong for the earlier games but even at £20 I'd have thought this would be a sell out

I think there's a possibly psychological difference between £15 and £20 which means that £15 would encourage more sales. I'd more or less said to myself about this one that anything in excess of £20 and I wasn't going on a point of principle.

Poll: Tory leader

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024