Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RIP young Swans fan Scott Bryant 18:25 - Jan 12 with 11919 viewsepaul

Taken from facebook. Tragic news RIP young man and condolences to his family

Swans fan Scott Bryant from St. Thomas died from a heart attack in Manchester last night. Only a young lad in his early twenties. Thought I would post on here, as I'm sure some of you will know him..... RIP Scotty, representing the Jack Army in Heaven....

[Post edited 12 Jan 2014 18:26]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

RIP young Swans fan Scott Bryant on 21:34 - Jan 12 with 4209 viewsdan_swansea

RIP Scott

Poll: Safe standing; what's your thoughts?

RIP young Swans fan Scott Bryant on 22:28 - Jan 12 with 4118 viewsNogginthenog

My condolences too tragic indeed. RIP.
RIP young Swans fan Scott Bryant on 22:29 - Jan 12 with 4114 viewsSCFC21

Rest in peace Scott
RIP young Swans fan Scott Bryant on 22:55 - Jan 12 with 4075 viewsQuakerJack

Tragic. Terrible news.

R.I.P

Y.J.B

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

RIP young Swans fan Scott Bryant on 23:24 - Jan 12 with 4017 viewsswanseacityfan

Scott was a few years younger than me but I grew up with both him and his sister. We used to have a lot of laughs growing up. He adored his family and was so passionate about the Swans. He really is going to be a loss. I cant imagine how his family are feeling right. I hope the Swans continue to do him proud and I hope he will be looking down on his precious family.

RIP Scott. Xxx

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

RIP young Swans fan Scott Bryant on 00:32 - Jan 13 with 3963 viewslovejuicejack

Peace be your journey Scot, the best are always taken first. My thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends left behind.
RIP young Swans fan Scott Bryant on 01:51 - Jan 13 with 3941 views_Kieran

RIP young Swans fan Scott Bryant on 23:24 - Jan 12 by swanseacityfan

Scott was a few years younger than me but I grew up with both him and his sister. We used to have a lot of laughs growing up. He adored his family and was so passionate about the Swans. He really is going to be a loss. I cant imagine how his family are feeling right. I hope the Swans continue to do him proud and I hope he will be looking down on his precious family.

RIP Scott. Xxx

Did you go to Bishop Gore mate?

Yeah he was there every game even in the League 2 days, you couldn't have met a sounder lad.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

RIP young Swans fan Scott Bryant on 06:17 - Jan 13 with 3911 viewsEdmundo

Shocking loss at such a young age..RIP young man.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Login to get fewer ads

RIP young Swans fan Scott Bryant on 10:40 - Jan 13 with 3811 viewsmax936

Tragic news condolences to his family and friends

RIP Scott

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

RIP young Swans fan Scott Bryant on 11:19 - Jan 13 with 3764 viewsSwanzay

Tragic news, thoughts are with his family and friends, RIP Scott
RIP young Swans fan Scott Bryant on 11:30 - Jan 13 with 3756 viewsFlashberryjack

RIP young Swans fan Scott Bryant on 18:59 - Jan 12 by Julian

This puts football and it's rivalries into perspective. RIP young man from a Cardiff fan.

It sure does mate, and good on you for saying so .......... RIP Scott

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

RIP young Swans fan Scott Bryant on 12:04 - Jan 13 with 3725 viewsrjohnscfc

Sad sad news

Was a good friend of Scott's in school shared some classes and had some good times down the vetch/liberty with him

Will be missed

R.I.P Scott
RIP young Swans fan Scott Bryant on 12:20 - Jan 13 with 3697 viewsWitneyjack

Terrible news for his family and friends.

RIP
RIP young Swans fan Scott Bryant on 21:06 - Jan 13 with 3477 viewsDarran

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Fan-Scott-Bryant-dies-watching-Swansea-C

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

RIP young Swans fan Scott Bryant on 21:22 - Jan 13 with 3453 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

RIP young Swans fan Scott Bryant on 21:06 - Jan 13 by Darran

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Fan-Scott-Bryant-dies-watching-Swansea-C

Absolutely tragic . Rip.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

RIP young Swans fan Scott Bryant on 20:05 - Jan 14 with 3343 viewsDarran

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-captain-Ashley-Williams-spe

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

RIP young Swans fan Scott Bryant on 23:34 - Jan 14 with 3226 viewsTH63

Bluebirds fan here, wishing to pass on my condolences to his family and friends. God Bless
RIP young Swans fan Scott Bryant on 23:34 - Jan 14 with 3223 viewsLord_Bony

RIP

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

RIP young Swans fan Scott Bryant on 00:05 - Jan 15 with 3182 viewsScoobyDoo

Sincere condolences to Scott's family and friends, absolute tragic.
RIP young Swans fan Scott Bryant on 07:44 - Jan 15 with 3123 viewsjudgejonevs

RIP, thoughts and condolences with the family. A ridiculously young age to pass away especially from a heart attack.

Life is too short !!!!!!!!! Swansea til I die...........

RIP young Swans fan Scott Bryant on 10:23 - Jan 15 with 3064 viewspencoedjack

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=380726&start=0&rid=0
RIP young Swans fan Scott Bryant on 10:31 - Jan 15 with 3058 viewsClinton

RIP young Swans fan Scott Bryant on 10:23 - Jan 15 by pencoedjack

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=380726&start=0&rid=0

Respect.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

RIP young Swans fan Scott Bryant on 10:32 - Jan 15 with 3056 views_Kieran

RIP young Swans fan Scott Bryant on 20:05 - Jan 14 by Darran

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-captain-Ashley-Williams-spe

Why did you delete my thread? Surely the story was worthy of a thread of it's own, thought it was a nice touch from the skipper.

Apologies if it wasn't you ...
[Post edited 15 Jan 2014 10:33]

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

RIP young Swans fan Scott Bryant on 11:42 - Jan 15 with 3027 viewsheadcleaner

terrible news. R.I.P
RIP young Swans fan Scott Bryant on 18:00 - Jan 15 with 2960 viewsEvanski

I can't begin to imagine the anguish the poor lad's family and friends must be feeling at losing a loved one at such a young age. Desperately sad news and I offer my heartfelt condolences to them. I hope it's at least some small comfort that thousands of Jacks will be sharing in their grief. Gorffwys yn dawel, gyfaill.

Jacs y Canolbarth - Cangen Aberystwyth / Mid Wales Jacks - Aberystwyth Branch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024