Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The drop honest opinion 20:12 - Feb 1 with 6554 viewshonestmint

Apart from the huge amount of money we would lose and the possible cancellation of the ground development (thats all) do anybody think we could come back stronger. Dont get me wrong I pray we will stay up and there is long way to go but I think the championship is piss poor and although our current form is poor ( understatement of the year) after tasting the premiership we would be a big fish in that division. Apart from possibly 8 teams there is nothing between the rest of the premiership and anybody could beat any body from Aston Villa down. I know this is the first time we have struggled in this division but I wonder if our fans would like to be like Wigan was, just missing relegation for yeas and watching your team lose most weeks or watching them winning more often than not in the championship. Any thoughts ?
The drop honest opinion on 20:18 - Feb 1 with 4599 viewsDarran

I sincerely hope we don't go down but I know one thing for sure it won't affect my life if we do,I'll be there next season that's a fact.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The drop honest opinion on 20:20 - Feb 1 with 4570 viewsj01

The drop honest opinion on 20:18 - Feb 1 by Darran

I sincerely hope we don't go down but I know one thing for sure it won't affect my life if we do,I'll be there next season that's a fact.

me to
The drop honest opinion on 20:23 - Feb 1 with 4527 viewsBloodyhills

I hope we don't go down but it looks possible with the way we are playing.
Shall continue supporting the club whatever happens.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The drop honest opinion on 20:23 - Feb 1 with 4521 viewsLeonisGod

The drop honest opinion on 20:20 - Feb 1 by j01

me to

And me.

Relegation would be horrible. I'm quite enjoying seeing us hold our own and causing a few upsets in this division. At least when we can be bothered to turn up.
The drop honest opinion on 20:24 - Feb 1 with 4512 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Effect my life ??!!!

Sorry guys, I do the best when I am in work, I do my best in life and I expect my football team to do the best aswell

If we go down I will still support my team but I EXPECT my team to try
The drop honest opinion on 20:25 - Feb 1 with 4499 viewsJBT95

If we did go down, which I don't think we will, we'd need a whole new team pretty much. Other than Leon and Monk, I think the rest would all go. Seriously. Pablo, Chico, Shelvey, and Michu won't play in the Championship for sure. Williams and Davies would move elsewhere no doubt.
The drop honest opinion on 20:26 - Feb 1 with 4492 viewsLiberty

The drop honest opinion on 20:23 - Feb 1 by LeonisGod

And me.

Relegation would be horrible. I'm quite enjoying seeing us hold our own and causing a few upsets in this division. At least when we can be bothered to turn up.

Who is your favourite player from the Hollins era

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

The drop honest opinion on 20:26 - Feb 1 with 4489 viewsTokijo

The drop honest opinion on 20:23 - Feb 1 by Bloodyhills

I hope we don't go down but it looks possible with the way we are playing.
Shall continue supporting the club whatever happens.

Would the Stadium expansion be put on hold if relegated?
Login to get fewer ads

The drop honest opinion on 20:28 - Feb 1 with 4475 viewsPhil_S

The drop honest opinion on 20:24 - Feb 1 by TenkosBlondeWig

Effect my life ??!!!

Sorry guys, I do the best when I am in work, I do my best in life and I expect my football team to do the best aswell

I wonder if you have a bad day at work if your customers go home and declare to their friends that you are a joke?
The drop honest opinion on 20:29 - Feb 1 with 4460 viewsLeonisGod

The drop honest opinion on 20:26 - Feb 1 by Liberty

Who is your favourite player from the Hollins era

No idea mate. Didn't move here until 2005.
The drop honest opinion on 20:32 - Feb 1 with 4436 viewsGeoffThom

Still be there as normal bad habit I can't break
The drop honest opinion on 20:34 - Feb 1 with 4414 viewsOldjack

My ST for next season is bought no matter what happens .If we were to go down i'd be gutted, there's no better place to be than in the top flight slugging it out with the rich spoilt kids

If we go down we'll carry no money burdens with us which is a damn good footing to start again on

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The drop honest opinion on 20:38 - Feb 1 with 4372 viewsTreforys_Jack

My favorite post for quite a while, no bullsh*t just as it is. I really don't think we will this year, but we certainly will somewhere in the future.
The drop honest opinion on 20:38 - Feb 1 with 4365 viewssammylee3

I went to Shrewsbury on a Tuesday night once to watch us in the Johnston paint trophy, ther was 8 there. I always support the Swans. The championship is still awesome
The drop honest opinion on 20:39 - Feb 1 with 4364 viewsDaithejack

Had a season ticket or the best part of 40years, next season wont be any different doesn't matter what league we are in, who the manager is or whos got the shirts on, I'll be there.
Still don't think we'll go down though!

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

The drop honest opinion on 20:39 - Feb 1 with 4354 viewsDewi1jack

Yes indeed.
IMHO we won't go down, because others are worse.
We won't need to sell players. Those that want to fuk off, can. We'll only want players with the heart to fight and get us back up. I think most of our team will stay, even with offers from PL clubs coming in.
We'll do what WBA, Newcastle, Sunderland and may others have done over the years.
Be straight back up. Bounce like fukin Zeberdee
I love my club. So does my family.
I will continue to watch my club, at grounds home and away (as long as my health stays okish) until I fail to wake up at all.
I have watched us self destruct in the top league before, get relegated from the top table before, play really crap football away at shiteholes like Grimsby, Scarboro etc on wet, wintry Tuesday nights, , beg for money and sack nearly every player.
Doesn't make me a better fan than anyone else. Just more grateful I suppose.
There's far worse things that could happen to the club, than getting relegated this time.
And there's worse things in life than having to watch my team play the likes of Barnsley, Leeds Cardiff etc next season.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The drop honest opinion on 20:42 - Feb 1 with 4334 viewshonestmint

My favourite player from the John Hollins era is still the same one now ,Leon Britton, a f@@king disgrace he is not the first name on the team sheet. May not always be the best player on the pitch but always gives a 100% heart like a lion and ten times more passion than most of those pussies who represented us at upton park today.
The drop honest opinion on 20:42 - Feb 1 with 4328 viewsmonmouth

The drop honest opinion on 20:38 - Feb 1 by Treforys_Jack

My favorite post for quite a while, no bullsh*t just as it is. I really don't think we will this year, but we certainly will somewhere in the future.

Aye - I'd be surprised if we were a permanent fixture in the PL. Every season is an adventure in my eyes, not an entitlement. We should be aspirational but its a privelege not a right. Some on here clearly view it differently. They might be misrable I fear.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The drop honest opinion on 20:43 - Feb 1 with 4317 viewsPintado

Already paid for my season ticket and will watch them whatever league they are in in future years, my opinion is that the constant talk of trouble in the club, the talk of Laudrup leaving has severely upset the apple cart and is no good for the team, so I think we have a team that could go down especially if they keep up their current form.

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

The drop honest opinion on 20:46 - Feb 1 with 4297 views3swan

The drop honest opinion on 20:42 - Feb 1 by honestmint

My favourite player from the John Hollins era is still the same one now ,Leon Britton, a f@@king disgrace he is not the first name on the team sheet. May not always be the best player on the pitch but always gives a 100% heart like a lion and ten times more passion than most of those pussies who represented us at upton park today.

Either my memory has gone but Leon didn't play under Hollins
The drop honest opinion on 20:48 - Feb 1 with 4267 viewsperchrockjack

The drop honest opinion on 20:24 - Feb 1 by TenkosBlondeWig

Effect my life ??!!!

Wonderful post which all should read and reflect on.
ITS as things really are

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The drop honest opinion on 20:54 - Feb 1 with 4220 viewsOldjack

Any one think Mike will stick around if he takes us down? and presuming we'd still want him this is

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The drop honest opinion on 20:54 - Feb 1 with 4223 viewshonestmint

3 swan sorry mate my mistake, Im getting mixed up with Brian Flynn I didn't realize how much todays performance effected me, medication time.
The drop honest opinion on 20:55 - Feb 1 with 4205 viewsmonmouth

The drop honest opinion on 20:48 - Feb 1 by perchrockjack

Wonderful post which all should read and reflect on.
ITS as things really are

Because of the poor grammar?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The drop honest opinion on 20:56 - Feb 1 with 4193 views3swan

The drop honest opinion on 20:54 - Feb 1 by honestmint

3 swan sorry mate my mistake, Im getting mixed up with Brian Flynn I didn't realize how much todays performance effected me, medication time.

Thanks I can put my medication away now

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024