Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Napoli Fans 22:27 - Feb 17 with 15892 viewsAl_Bundy

Looking at their past record of visiting UK teams they have caused trouble big time everywhere they have played. This potentially could be worse for trouble for many a year at the Liberty and in the town. Hopefully the Police will have it sorted but I doubt they have.
Napoli Fans on 19:20 - Feb 18 with 4113 viewsNeath_Jack

Napoli Fans on 18:48 - Feb 18 by Al_Bundy

The Napoli fans have landed....

Batten the hatches.

Seen that clip a long time ago.

Either Italy has the biggest trains in the world or them f*ckers are just walking back around the platform mun.

I can just imagine the wino's and junkies fending them off as they arrive at High Street. They'll give em Swansea Love Story be f*cked.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Napoli Fans on 21:00 - Feb 18 with 4013 viewsSandfieldshellsangel

Napoli Fans on 18:48 - Feb 18 by Al_Bundy

The Napoli fans have landed....

Batten the hatches.

Reminds me of the jack army landing in Torquay
circa 1985/6, O memories.

:Til I Die,and Beyond. Oi !! It's A Way Of Life.

Napoli Fans on 22:25 - Feb 18 with 3894 viewsnicky

October 1986

A grand day out
Napoli Fans on 00:53 - Feb 19 with 3807 viewsScoobyWho

Napoli Fans on 17:37 - Feb 18 by cupidstunt

Well they have tickets in the east stand so it should be fun.

Yeah, just like Cardiff.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Napoli Fans on 01:37 - Feb 19 with 3787 viewsScoobyWho

Napoli Fans on 21:00 - Feb 18 by Sandfieldshellsangel

Reminds me of the jack army landing in Torquay
circa 1985/6, O memories.

They are walking round in circles, only a few of em.

Napoli Fans on 10:30 - Feb 19 with 3689 viewsbalbo

Napoli Fans on 00:53 - Feb 19 by ScoobyWho

Yeah, just like Cardiff.

I hope you consider Napoli worse than Cardiff and you can destroy Napoli....its fans are infamous..pay attention

Roma fans are with you
Great JACK ARMY...
I suggest you this chant teasing VESUVIO LAVALI COL FUOCO...O VESUVIO LAVALI COL FUOCO:)
[Post edited 20 Feb 2014 18:43]
Napoli Fans on 10:43 - Feb 19 with 3666 viewsmacthejack

Napoli Fans on 10:30 - Feb 19 by balbo

I hope you consider Napoli worse than Cardiff and you can destroy Napoli....its fans are infamous..pay attention

Roma fans are with you
Great JACK ARMY...
I suggest you this chant teasing VESUVIO LAVALI COL FUOCO...O VESUVIO LAVALI COL FUOCO:)

Most of our fans have enough trouble with English so that might be a bit of a stretch.
Napoli Fans on 10:58 - Feb 19 with 3646 viewsbalbo

Napoli Fans on 10:43 - Feb 19 by macthejack

Most of our fans have enough trouble with English so that might be a bit of a stretch.

the same for us Roma fans..:) especially against Liverpool fans.....
Anyway if you at least could display a banner against Napoli it would be great...
[Post edited 20 Feb 2014 18:40]
Login to get fewer ads

Napoli Fans on 11:19 - Feb 19 with 3621 viewsCwmavonJack

Roma fans are with you
Great JACK ARMY...

Having been to Naples and climbed Mt Vesuvius as part of a field trip and seen the amount of damage and death that it caused I find your post to be totally disgusting and vile. How about I come over to Rome and drop a ton of lava over you followed by boiling hot ash for about 3 weeks none stop ? I appreciate you don't like each other but to say such a thing involving a natural disaster is tasteless. Sort it out

Poll: Should St David's day be a Bank Holiday in Wales?

Napoli Fans on 11:24 - Feb 19 with 3609 viewsraynor94

Napoli Fans on 11:19 - Feb 19 by CwmavonJack

Having been to Naples and climbed Mt Vesuvius as part of a field trip and seen the amount of damage and death that it caused I find your post to be totally disgusting and vile. How about I come over to Rome and drop a ton of lava over you followed by boiling hot ash for about 3 weeks none stop ? I appreciate you don't like each other but to say such a thing involving a natural disaster is tasteless. Sort it out

well after your outburst there you are going to have to tell us what it means

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Napoli Fans on 11:35 - Feb 19 with 3592 viewsbalbo

Napoli Fans on 11:19 - Feb 19 by CwmavonJack

maybe you don't know enough Napoli and napoletans...they ara a great problem for Italy..
anyway are simply stadium chants ...a different way to say that we don't like Napoli
I think are worse the bombs they throw on visiting fans every Sundays
Napoli Fans on 11:41 - Feb 19 with 3583 viewsCwmavonJack

Napoli Fans on 11:24 - Feb 19 by raynor94

well after your outburst there you are going to have to tell us what it means

He ways inciting volcanic eruptions surely you can get done for that, means he wants Vesuvius to blow up and burn all the Neapolitans.

Balbo as far as throwing bombs go that's a common theme throughout Italy so surely you cant just blame them for that

Poll: Should St David's day be a Bank Holiday in Wales?

Napoli Fans on 11:55 - Feb 19 with 3558 viewsbalbo

Napoli Fans on 11:41 - Feb 19 by CwmavonJack

He ways inciting volcanic eruptions surely you can get done for that, means he wants Vesuvius to blow up and burn all the Neapolitans.

Balbo as far as throwing bombs go that's a common theme throughout Italy so surely you cant just blame them for that

Not so common as in Napoli...I wish you not to try a similar situation...in the last week Roma fans at san paolo stadium were in a cage to protect them from throwing of bombs and firecrackers...but no sanctions was taken while our stadium was closed only for chants....
Anyway mine is just a pice of advice for you ...Pay attention
Napoli Fans on 12:01 - Feb 19 with 3535 viewsraynor94

Napoli Fans on 11:41 - Feb 19 by CwmavonJack

I think you are being ever so slightly out, I don't think any of the Italian fans are angels

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Napoli Fans on 12:01 - Feb 19 with 3535 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Napoli Fans on 11:55 - Feb 19 by balbo

Not so common as in Napoli...I wish you not to try a similar situation...in the last week Roma fans at san paolo stadium were in a cage to protect them from throwing of bombs and firecrackers...but no sanctions was taken while our stadium was closed only for chants....
Anyway mine is just a pice of advice for you ...Pay attention

I guess me wearing my roma shirt tomorrow night at the liberty is a no no then?
Napoli Fans on 12:04 - Feb 19 with 3417 viewsIronPole

Roman fans want to exploit you, don't play their game!

The problem of Italy isn't Naples, but idiocy of some people.

Go Swans!
Napoli Fans on 12:22 - Feb 19 with 3369 viewsperchrockjack

Some older folks would say Italians are better at fighting amongst themselves than against the Enemy although they re not averse to joining the winning side whoever that is.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Napoli Fans on 12:30 - Feb 19 with 3345 viewsscottishjack

So in conclusion, the Napoli lot are a loud passionate support, who are sometimes a little mental, and one or two of them occasionally take things too far?

The also have a fetish for pyrotechnics, and they like to walk around train stations in circles for hours on end chanting.

The Roma fans don't like them very much, and chant about a barely active volcano wiping them out like it did to Pompei a couple of millenniums ago, which must be deeply offensive???

Have I missed anything?

Hope they have a great time over here, I hope both sets of supporters do our clubs proud and I hope the Swans take a 2-0 lead over to Napoli...
Napoli Fans on 12:41 - Feb 19 with 3319 viewsperchrockjack

North hate the south and treat them like peasants.

Romans have contempt for all

Some loved Mussolini some didn't.

They made a right mess of him and his girlfriend too

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Napoli Fans on 12:57 - Feb 19 with 3281 viewsIronPole

Napoli Fans on 12:30 - Feb 19 by scottishjack

So in conclusion, the Napoli lot are a loud passionate support, who are sometimes a little mental, and one or two of them occasionally take things too far?

The also have a fetish for pyrotechnics, and they like to walk around train stations in circles for hours on end chanting.

The Roma fans don't like them very much, and chant about a barely active volcano wiping them out like it did to Pompei a couple of millenniums ago, which must be deeply offensive???

Have I missed anything?

Hope they have a great time over here, I hope both sets of supporters do our clubs proud and I hope the Swans take a 2-0 lead over to Napoli...

Neapolitans are one of the few italians supporters don't like to bring policy in the stadium and dislike racism. They applaud honorable opponents and in this last years chronicles talk about few incidents. I think it's not little mentality.
Yes, unlucky Neapolitans Ultras like pyrotechnics, this is true, but They do not bombard you, believe me!
That's all,
See you on the field, have a nice day!
Napoli Fans on 13:00 - Feb 19 with 3271 viewsscottishjack

Napoli Fans on 12:57 - Feb 19 by IronPole

Neapolitans are one of the few italians supporters don't like to bring policy in the stadium and dislike racism. They applaud honorable opponents and in this last years chronicles talk about few incidents. I think it's not little mentality.
Yes, unlucky Neapolitans Ultras like pyrotechnics, this is true, but They do not bombard you, believe me!
That's all,
See you on the field, have a nice day!

Enjoy your visit matey
Napoli Fans on 14:53 - Feb 19 with 3147 viewsScoobyWho

What a complete pile of bollox.

Napoli Fans on 15:17 - Feb 19 with 3099 viewsDull1Thomas

Napoli Fans on 14:53 - Feb 19 by ScoobyWho

What a complete pile of bollox.

what is?

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Napoli Fans on 15:45 - Feb 19 with 3038 viewspencoedjack

Roma fans are with you
Great JACK ARMY...

Went out to watch the Rome Derby last season ......the 3-2 win for Lazio game .

Your a crazy lot I ll give you that.

Great experience ......
Napoli Fans on 15:56 - Feb 19 with 3005 viewsmacthejack

Isn't there a restaurant in Swansea called Vesuvius...? And Pizza Napoli! Battern down that hatches!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024