Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Napoli Fans 22:27 - Feb 17 with 15894 viewsAl_Bundy

Looking at their past record of visiting UK teams they have caused trouble big time everywhere they have played. This potentially could be worse for trouble for many a year at the Liberty and in the town. Hopefully the Police will have it sorted but I doubt they have.
Napoli Fans on 15:59 - Feb 19 with 2578 viewsDull1Thomas

Napoli Fans on 10:30 - Feb 19 by balbo

I hope you consider Napoli worse than Cardiff and you can destroy Napoli....its fans are infamous..pay attention

Roma fans are with you
Great JACK ARMY...
I suggest you this chant teasing VESUVIO LAVALI COL FUOCO...O VESUVIO LAVALI COL FUOCO:)
[Post edited 20 Feb 2014 18:43]

To the Reg Flag

The Naples' flag is purest white,
They wave it running from a fight,
In reverse we watch them flee
Retreating from the Jack Army

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Napoli Fans on 16:34 - Feb 19 with 2508 viewsbalbo

Napoli Fans on 15:59 - Feb 19 by Dull1Thomas

To the Reg Flag

The Naples' flag is purest white,
They wave it running from a fight,
In reverse we watch them flee
Retreating from the Jack Army

Go Jack Army Go Swansea..:)
Napoli Fans on 16:44 - Feb 19 with 2488 viewsdanielfonseca

Well said Thomas! Thats proper Swansea style!
Napoli Fans on 17:28 - Feb 19 with 2417 viewsScoobyWho

WTF is going on here .....

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Napoli Fans on 17:34 - Feb 19 with 2398 viewsRancid

Napoli Fans on 15:56 - Feb 19 by macthejack

Isn't there a restaurant in Swansea called Vesuvius...? And Pizza Napoli! Battern down that hatches!

There's a story out there somewhere where the welsh guards walked around a hill time and time again making it look like there were thousands of them.It frightened off the enemy.I'm sure someone more educated on here can be more specific.

Edit: Sorry mac,i really do struggle with the post and quote buttons on here.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2014 17:35]
Napoli Fans on 20:23 - Feb 19 with 2226 viewsScoobyWho

Napoli Fans on 17:34 - Feb 19 by Rancid

There's a story out there somewhere where the welsh guards walked around a hill time and time again making it look like there were thousands of them.It frightened off the enemy.I'm sure someone more educated on here can be more specific.

Edit: Sorry mac,i really do struggle with the post and quote buttons on here.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2014 17:35]

I think that was the good women of fishguard, they walked round a mountain and frightened off the French navy by all accounts. I think.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Napoli Fans on 21:35 - Feb 19 with 2107 viewsAquinas

"The Italian garrison in Porto Valtravaglia deserted and the barracks were ransacked. I came home with boots and as much clothing as I could carry. "
Napoli Fans on 21:36 - Feb 19 with 2103 viewsRancid

Napoli Fans on 20:23 - Feb 19 by ScoobyWho

I think that was the good women of fishguard, they walked round a mountain and frightened off the French navy by all accounts. I think.

It was something i heard in school but never since.I think we're both right though ish.
Login to get fewer ads

Napoli Fans on 21:56 - Feb 19 with 2047 viewsoldgrey

I love that we are not allowed to taunt Napoli fans with tales of volcanic eruptions, earthquakes etc etc.
Say God was to rend Cardiff aside with a storm of Biblical proportions. And then followed it up with say plague, 40 days flood, pestilence and a large amount of locusts.
Now wouldn't that be worth a mention?
Napoli Fans on 22:17 - Feb 19 with 1973 viewsDull1Thomas

Napoli Fans on 21:56 - Feb 19 by oldgrey

I love that we are not allowed to taunt Napoli fans with tales of volcanic eruptions, earthquakes etc etc.
Say God was to rend Cardiff aside with a storm of Biblical proportions. And then followed it up with say plague, 40 days flood, pestilence and a large amount of locusts.
Now wouldn't that be worth a mention?

They'd swim to Sully Island until the storm was over then go home the improvements you listed.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Napoli Fans on 23:27 - Feb 19 with 1877 viewsRomaMerda

English Napoli fan Pete gives a good perspective.

REAL fans of any club don't act like morons. What happen at that London cafe wasn't done by a Napoli fan, read he was English and supported Milwall I believe. Nonetheless, hoping for a good atmosphere from both fans.
Napoli Fans on 23:42 - Feb 19 with 1831 viewsAl_Bundy

Napoli Fans on 23:27 - Feb 19 by RomaMerda

English Napoli fan Pete gives a good perspective.

REAL fans of any club don't act like morons. What happen at that London cafe wasn't done by a Napoli fan, read he was English and supported Milwall I believe. Nonetheless, hoping for a good atmosphere from both fans.

Your fans are violent and cause trouble wherever you play. Hopefully tomorrow will pass without incident but I doubt it will
Napoli Fans on 23:53 - Feb 19 with 1809 viewsRomaMerda

Napoli Fans on 23:42 - Feb 19 by Al_Bundy

Your fans are violent and cause trouble wherever you play. Hopefully tomorrow will pass without incident but I doubt it will

Napoli Fans on 09:26 - Feb 20 with 1591 viewsAl_Bundy

Napoli Fans on 23:53 - Feb 19 by RomaMerda

Not today though...

Its match day
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024