Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread 02:04 - Feb 20 with 39291 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 02:45 - Feb 20 with 19448 viewsjackharris

Swansea Bay!

Click on me to make me bigger √

Naples!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 07:38 - Feb 20 with 19379 viewsepaul

Can't wait for tonight, gonna be another famous night in the the history of the greatest club in the world. Come on the Swans. We're driving down at 3 30 wouldn't want to miss this one for the world

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 08:03 - Feb 20 with 19322 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Cant wait for this myself, me and two others in the west stand tonight. Hope pog will be on top form tonight. The welsh media even mentioned the gme this morning instead of a pointless rugby game on friday, tossers.
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 08:28 - Feb 20 with 19274 viewsDull1Thomas

Ironically both Italian

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 08:41 - Feb 20 with 19244 viewsswanny

TFF this thread...time to stop posting on the laudrup press selfie thread and gear
up for the evening's entertainment.

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 08:43 - Feb 20 with 19218 views_Kieran

Tony Montana v the Cosa Nostra.

I'm backing Pablo, don't f*ck with him!

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 09:49 - Feb 20 with 19089 viewsOldjack

I'm ready

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 09:50 - Feb 20 with 19087 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 08:41 - Feb 20 by swanny

TFF this thread...time to stop posting on the laudrup press selfie thread and gear
up for the evening's entertainment.

One girl's entertainment is another bloke's agony......:)

In truth, I'm remembering the Chelski first leg last year where, tbh, I thought we'd struggle to retain second leg hope never mind get a two goal lead. Felt the same against Luton in 1981...just don't lose and give us hope when the chips are down at Preston....so anything that leaves us in contention next week is ok by me.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 09:54 - Feb 20 with 19068 viewsswanny

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 09:50 - Feb 20 by monmouth

One girl's entertainment is another bloke's agony......:)

In truth, I'm remembering the Chelski first leg last year where, tbh, I thought we'd struggle to retain second leg hope never mind get a two goal lead. Felt the same against Luton in 1981...just don't lose and give us hope when the chips are down at Preston....so anything that leaves us in contention next week is ok by me.

I know, I know....ones starts off early in the morning fired up with optimism and as the day progresses the nerves kick in...... by tea time I'm eyeing up the gin bottle longingly and starting to get a tad hysterical......by 7.00 no one can speak to me....

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 10:11 - Feb 20 with 19005 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 09:54 - Feb 20 by swanny

I know, I know....ones starts off early in the morning fired up with optimism and as the day progresses the nerves kick in...... by tea time I'm eyeing up the gin bottle longingly and starting to get a tad hysterical......by 7.00 no one can speak to me....

Yep, know what you mean.
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 10:18 - Feb 20 with 18980 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 09:54 - Feb 20 by swanny

pop in the railway young lady i'll calm you down

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 10:24 - Feb 20 with 18964 viewsswanny

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 10:18 - Feb 20 by Oldjack

pop in the railway young lady i'll calm you down

lol - will it be safe from marauding napoli fans, though? That is the question......

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 10:30 - Feb 20 with 18939 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 10:24 - Feb 20 by swanny

lol - will it be safe from marauding napoli fans, though? That is the question......

Yes mun !!

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 10:47 - Feb 20 with 18880 viewsDarran

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 09:49 - Feb 20 by Oldjack

I'm ready

Nobody will get a knife through that buzzing crusty coat you wear anyway.

#minging

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 10:52 - Feb 20 with 18866 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 10:47 - Feb 20 by Darran

#minging

I'd say fuk all if i was you Tea bag ,smelly kantt !

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 10:57 - Feb 20 with 18850 viewsraynor94

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 10:47 - Feb 20 by Darran

#minging

Not to mention that Den Haag rag he wears around his neck

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 10:59 - Feb 20 with 18832 viewsDarran

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 10:57 - Feb 20 by raynor94

Innit,you'll find him on the pavement outside the Railway.

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 11:05 - Feb 20 with 18805 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 10:57 - Feb 20 by raynor94

You being Tea bags biggest hemorrhoid i knew it wouldn't be long before you turned up with your usual shyte

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 11:29 - Feb 20 with 18715 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Any napoli ultra,s about causing mayhem yet? lol. F.A.O the big fella, get yourself sorted, and be ready when i pick you up this afternoon you you tired c-nt.
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 11:32 - Feb 20 with 18699 viewsraynor94

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 11:05 - Feb 20 by Oldjack

You being Tea bags biggest hemorrhoid i knew it wouldn't be long before you turned up with your usual shyte

Careful now tonight we don't want any accidents

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 11:45 - Feb 20 with 18640 viewsscottishjack

Jeez, it's going to take some willpower over the next few hours to get through this afternoon without helping myself to a sneaky pint. Just to settle the nerves like!
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 12:28 - Feb 20 with 18474 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 10:24 - Feb 20 by swanny

I'm sure our fascists will defend you from their fascists

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 12:42 - Feb 20 with 18398 viewsDarran

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Euro-tie-family-affair-Italian-fans-arri

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 13:16 - Feb 20 with 18248 viewsSpratty

Excited now - saw a couple of coachloads of their supporters arriving in town last night

Wonder if Borini will be down for the match

Come on you swans what an opportunity we can do this no doubt #Resolute

Don't let their fans shut us up - NE / NW need to drown them out

could do with the Den Haag boys that were at Cardiff game - any coming

#RaiseTheRoof
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 13:55 - Feb 20 with 18067 viewsBackHeel

team for tonight?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024