Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread 00:40 - Feb 27 with 43392 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Feb 2014 12:16]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 13:28 - Feb 27 with 2419 viewsmarchamjack

Just seen the team out for pre match stroll surrounded by more police than players. Locals going into horn frenzy (not what you're thinking...).

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 13:31 - Feb 27 with 2409 viewsAndy1300

Bouncing in the English inn sorrento, jacks waiting for the. Bus to Napoli

Number 1 team in Wales

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 13:34 - Feb 27 with 2398 viewsWarwickHunt

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 13:00 - Feb 27 by SwansNZ

So predicting a draw is ok then, or would you be only slightly mad?

A draw that means we win the tie. Clearly bonkers, but only partially.
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 13:36 - Feb 27 with 2385 viewsmacthejack

They drew at home to a frankly rubbish Genoa team on Monday. I'm optimistic about tonight. If I had to stick my neck out I'd go for a 1-1 draw with them scoring first.
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 13:51 - Feb 27 with 2332 viewsairedale

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 13:14 - Feb 27 by Liam12345

if it is a draw lets hope its not 0 - 0 at full time
[Post edited 27 Feb 2014 13:14]

O'er, never thought of that. What happens at 90 minutes in this event then?
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 13:53 - Feb 27 with 2326 viewsEdmundo

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 11:53 - Feb 27 by jacksinceever

Well done to all of you who have made the trip and hope you have a safe, enjoyable and (footballing wise) successful trip.
If you have time to visit Capri it is well worthwhile.

Capri and Sorrento Friday and Saturday

The Napoli thugs have been trying intimidation tactics, especially on public transport, time to duck for cover methinks!

1-1

And a very large party coming up, hopefully

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 13:53 - Feb 27 with 2323 viewsBrynmill_Jack

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 13:51 - Feb 27 by airedale

Extra time and penalties??

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 13:54 - Feb 27 with 2320 viewsSwansNZ

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 13:51 - Feb 27 by airedale

we have to endure another 30 minutes, before JDG and Dyer fight over taking the first penalty

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 13:57 - Feb 27 with 2308 viewsairedale

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 13:54 - Feb 27 by SwansNZ

we have to endure another 30 minutes, before JDG and Dyer fight over taking the first penalty

There'll be no fighting, Bony's taking it.
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 13:59 - Feb 27 with 2301 viewsblaenaugwentjack

So wish i was there, cant wait for the game now. 2 nil to the swans
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 14:09 - Feb 27 with 2266 viewsMagic_Michu

2-1 Swans

We take the lead, they equalise in the 64th minute and in the last 10 as they throw everything forward to try and take the lead we catch them on the counter.

Goals: Hernadez, Routhledge - Hamsik

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 14:10 - Feb 27 with 2259 viewsDarran

There seems to be a lot of confident Swans fans anyway.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 14:13 - Feb 27 with 2251 viewsairedale

I don't know why, but I feel quietly confident too.
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 14:28 - Feb 27 with 2211 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Just tried to do some reading up around the away goal situation, I believe that if the tie stands at 1-1, 2-2 etc, the away team wins the tie. If it's 0-0 at 90 mins and it goes on to be a score draw at the end of extra time, away team goes through, and finally if a no score draw occurs at 120 mins the tie will be decided by penalties, hope this helps!
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 14:33 - Feb 27 with 2203 viewsDarran

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 14:13 - Feb 27 by airedale

I don't know why, but I feel quietly confident too.

I hope it's not over confidence.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 14:57 - Feb 27 with 2069 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I've changed my mind .
Napoli press saying no Rangel ,Britton or Dyer .
& we have a worm in goals.

Napoli win lump on 1/2 .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 15:13 - Feb 27 with 2020 viewsJJJack

2-1
Maradonna, Zola, Trundle
Att: 29,000
Away Fans : 1,212 - 6 minor flesh wounds
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 15:36 - Feb 27 with 1959 viewsSpratty

1-1

No need to waste any unnecessary energy and best not humiliate them (think of the travelling Jacks).

On reflection they may be a little cross being knocked out at all so let's just batter em yea
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 15:49 - Feb 27 with 1914 viewstherealme

Sneaky feeling for 2-2, Bony to get 1 of course

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 15:58 - Feb 27 with 1882 viewsharemscarem

1-1

Come on Swans!

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 16:47 - Feb 27 with 1704 viewsKennedy

Vorm, Tiendalli, Chico Flores, Williams ©, Davies, Canas, de Guzman, Hernandez, Routledge, Emnes, Bony

Just call me JFK

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 16:48 - Feb 27 with 1702 viewssketty_jack

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 14:57 - Feb 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

I've changed my mind .
Napoli press saying no Rangel ,Britton or Dyer .
& we have a worm in goals.

Napoli win lump on 1/2 .

seems they were right. rangel and dyer on bench though? why?
[Post edited 27 Feb 2014 16:49]
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 16:50 - Feb 27 with 1680 viewsorion3016

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 16:47 - Feb 27 by Kennedy

Vorm, Tiendalli, Chico Flores, Williams ©, Davies, Canas, de Guzman, Hernandez, Routledge, Emnes, Bony

Going for it....

Be over there now after

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 16:51 - Feb 27 with 1666 viewsSkaFace

win or get a score draw, it would be funny to hear our fans singing the chorus of Jo Dolce "Shaddap you face" in the ground to the Nappies.
A p!sstake like that is the only excuse for singing it, or even hearing it.

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 16:52 - Feb 27 with 1659 viewsLiam12345

4 - 1 to napoli

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024