Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread 00:40 - Feb 27 with 43393 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Feb 2014 12:16]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 16:54 - Feb 27 with 2286 viewsunion_jack

Tiendalli???

This selection has a lot to do with keeping fresh on Sunday - our bread and butter game.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 16:55 - Feb 27 with 2278 viewsKennedy

We are really going to miss the Rangel/Dyer combo. Dyer ripped their left back apart last week.

Just call me JFK

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 16:58 - Feb 27 with 2239 viewshobo

Don't understand why he didn't play Tiendalli and Emnes vs Liverpool, especially with Dyer picking up a knock last Thursday.
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 17:03 - Feb 27 with 2165 viewsKennedy

Swansea subs: Tremmel, Amat, Taylor, Rangel, Pozuelo, Dyer, Ngog

Just call me JFK

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 17:05 - Feb 27 with 2150 viewsSkaFace

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 16:52 - Feb 27 by Liam12345

4 - 1 to napoli

"[Quote] 4-1"

"What's the matter you?"
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 17:06 - Feb 27 with 2127 viewsGrandPrix

NAPOLI: Pepe Reina, Christian Maggio, Henrique, Raul Albiol, Faouzi Ghoulam, Gokhan Inler, Valon Behrami, Lorenzo Insigne, Goran Pandev, Jose Callejon, Gonzalo Higuain.
SUBS: TBC

SWANS: Michel Vorm, Dwight Tiendalli, Chico Flores, Ashley Williams, Ben Davies, Jose Canas, Jonathan de Guzman, Pablo Hernandez, Marvin Emnes, Wayne Routledge, Wilfried Bony.
SUBS: Gerhard Tremmel, Angel Rangel, Jordi Amat, Neil Taylor, Leon Britton, Nathan Dyer, David Ngog

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 17:09 - Feb 27 with 2093 viewssketty_jack

Anyone know how that Napoli team compares to the one we saw last week?
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 17:11 - Feb 27 with 2069 viewsLiam12345

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 17:06 - Feb 27 by GrandPrix

NAPOLI: Pepe Reina, Christian Maggio, Henrique, Raul Albiol, Faouzi Ghoulam, Gokhan Inler, Valon Behrami, Lorenzo Insigne, Goran Pandev, Jose Callejon, Gonzalo Higuain.

SWANS: Michel Vorm, Dwight Tiendalli, Chico Flores, Ashley Williams, Ben Davies, Jose Canas, Jonathan de Guzman, Pablo Hernandez, Marvin Emnes, Wayne Routledge, Wilfried Bony.
SUBS: Gerhard Tremmel, Angel Rangel, Jordi Amat, Neil Taylor, Leon Britton, Nathan Dyer, David Ngog

their attack is going to tear tiendalli apart unfortunately

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Login to get fewer ads

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 17:12 - Feb 27 with 2065 viewsHubert

Britton not on bench
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 17:13 - Feb 27 with 2059 viewslidojack

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 17:06 - Feb 27 by GrandPrix

No Hamsik can only be a good thing! Bench is apparently:
Napoli bench: Colombo, Reveillere, Britos, Hamsik, Dzemaili, Mertens, Zapata
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 17:14 - Feb 27 with 2049 viewsDavillin

Your opinion on this?

In a news conference, Benitez said that Napoli had to be concerned about Swansea's "physical" game. I wondered why he thinks Swans plays a physical game.

The next day, Benitez said that Napoli would have to increase their tempo to compete with Swansea.

My new opinion is that, if Napoli are worried about our "physical" game AND our high tempo, then we have a bit of an advantage because that will affect Napoli's game, while we can continue to play our way.

Does that make sense?

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 17:14 - Feb 27 with 2049 viewsOldjack

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 17:12 - Feb 27 by Hubert

Britton not on bench

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 17:18 - Feb 27 with 2003 viewssketty_jack

swans official twitter says pozuelo not britton
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 17:19 - Feb 27 with 1996 viewsLiam12345

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 17:14 - Feb 27 by Davillin

Your opinion on this?

In a news conference, Benitez said that Napoli had to be concerned about Swansea's "physical" game. I wondered why he thinks Swans plays a physical game.

The next day, Benitez said that Napoli would have to increase their tempo to compete with Swansea.

My new opinion is that, if Napoli are worried about our "physical" game AND our high tempo, then we have a bit of an advantage because that will affect Napoli's game, while we can continue to play our way.

Does that make sense?

lets not forget their players are very clever world class players

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 17:24 - Feb 27 with 1943 viewsDavillin

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 17:19 - Feb 27 by Liam12345

lets not forget their players are very clever world class players

Napoli? Very clever world class players?

Are you suggesting that "very clever world class players" will not have to change their game if their manager wants them to be concerned about their opponent's "physical" and "high tempo" game?

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 17:32 - Feb 27 with 1871 viewsDr_Winston

Good depth Pulis? Any squad with Tiendalli fails that test.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 17:38 - Feb 27 with 1811 viewsJackbustard

We can probably cope anywhere else on the pitch with a bit of tinkering but if there was ever a game for picking your strongest back 4 it's Napoli away in the Europa league.
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 17:40 - Feb 27 with 1776 viewsSwansNZ

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 14:28 - Feb 27 by exiledinenglandjack

Just tried to do some reading up around the away goal situation, I believe that if the tie stands at 1-1, 2-2 etc, the away team wins the tie. If it's 0-0 at 90 mins and it goes on to be a score draw at the end of extra time, away team goes through, and finally if a no score draw occurs at 120 mins the tie will be decided by penalties, hope this helps!

Cheers.
Any chance you could explain the offside rule too?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 17:43 - Feb 27 with 1751 viewsSwansNZ

Tiendalli, Emnes - if we lose this, the papers will be saying how Monk has shown such contempt for the Europa League

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 17:45 - Feb 27 with 1722 viewsMrSwerve

Monk out.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 17:47 - Feb 27 with 1682 viewsLiam12345

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 17:43 - Feb 27 by SwansNZ

Tiendalli, Emnes - if we lose this, the papers will be saying how Monk has shown such contempt for the Europa League

emnes is a fantastic addition its tiendalli that lets the whole team down emnes and bony are very strong and will cause them problems

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 17:48 - Feb 27 with 1668 viewsploppy

physioroom.com says that Britton has a knee injury. Back for Palace.
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 17:50 - Feb 27 with 1637 viewsKingBony

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 10:05 - Feb 27 by mikl0s

I'm so excited I forgot to take my medicine twice today, which is kinda bad but who cares, a one hgoal draw would be all we need to progress....

That would explain you.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 17:51 - Feb 27 with 1624 viewsOdgaard

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 17:47 - Feb 27 by Liam12345

emnes is a fantastic addition its tiendalli that lets the whole team down emnes and bony are very strong and will cause them problems

Emnes sucks, Tiendalli is average at best..
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 17:53 - Feb 27 with 1595 viewsSwansNZ

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 17:47 - Feb 27 by Liam12345

F**k me - so now Emnes is better than Dyer?

have a word with yourself

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024