Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are like a rudderless ship. 19:53 - Mar 15 with 5121 viewsNOTRAC

Why did we sign Ngog.The January window now seems to have been a disaster for us.We even got the Ki loan wrong.We seem to have lost the forward thinking mentality that has made us so successful in the past years. At the moment we are like a rudderless ship both in Board and team management.We need to sort things out quick

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

We are like a rudderless ship. on 19:56 - Mar 15 with 2544 viewsUxbridge

Worse than Lita. That's quite a damning indictment.

I'd assumed Monk must have had some input into his signing. It would seem not.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

We are like a rudderless ship. on 20:00 - Mar 15 with 2481 viewsblaine_scfc

Ask the board.

Absolute disgrace
We are like a rudderless ship. on 20:38 - Mar 15 with 2402 viewsAnotherJohn

I was wondering about the absence of an attacking midfielder in the starting line-up today, and speculating that (with Shelvey out) Monk must have thought that neither Michu or Pablo were fit enough to do 90 minutes. The thought crossed my mind that Ki would have been handy to have around. I am not happy that he looks like helping a rival to climb out of that 3rd relegation place that could be waiting for us.
We are like a rudderless ship. on 20:46 - Mar 15 with 2377 viewslovejuicejack

We are like a rudderless ship. on 20:38 - Mar 15 by AnotherJohn

I was wondering about the absence of an attacking midfielder in the starting line-up today, and speculating that (with Shelvey out) Monk must have thought that neither Michu or Pablo were fit enough to do 90 minutes. The thought crossed my mind that Ki would have been handy to have around. I am not happy that he looks like helping a rival to climb out of that 3rd relegation place that could be waiting for us.

The January transfer window and lack of signings was a fatal mistake one which could cost us dearly.
We are like a rudderless ship. on 20:49 - Mar 15 with 2360 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

'now seems to be a disaster for us'.

It was a confirmed disaster the second it closed and we had only signed Marvin Emnes and David Ngog, two players who together do not even improve the match day squad, let alone the starting eleven.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

We are like a rudderless ship. on 20:58 - Mar 15 with 2308 viewstomdickharry

The Ki loan that's a subject we musn't speak about.As for our Marv and Ngog joke signings for the PL Jenkins's usual cheap options (cue Laudrup approved them),if we do get relegated they will be par for the course next season. As for today the players & management should be ashamed of themselves.
We are like a rudderless ship. on 20:59 - Mar 15 with 2300 viewsunion_jack

We are like a rudderless ship. on 20:49 - Mar 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

'now seems to be a disaster for us'.

It was a confirmed disaster the second it closed and we had only signed Marvin Emnes and David Ngog, two players who together do not even improve the match day squad, let alone the starting eleven.

Not criticizing those two players, but not yo add to the squad in a way that improves it has been a mistake.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

We are like a rudderless ship. on 20:59 - Mar 15 with 2295 viewsPhil_S

We are like a rudderless ship. on 20:58 - Mar 15 by tomdickharry

The Ki loan that's a subject we musn't speak about.As for our Marv and Ngog joke signings for the PL Jenkins's usual cheap options (cue Laudrup approved them),if we do get relegated they will be par for the course next season. As for today the players & management should be ashamed of themselves.

And fans...
Login to get fewer ads

We are like a rudderless ship. on 21:00 - Mar 15 with 2288 viewsJackfath

We are like a rudderless ship. on 20:58 - Mar 15 by tomdickharry

What about the fans?

Booing at the end.
Leaving as soon as the second went in, and,
not supporting the team

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

We are like a rudderless ship. on 21:03 - Mar 15 with 2253 viewsunion_jack

We are like a rudderless ship. on 21:00 - Mar 15 by Jackfath

What about the fans?

Booing at the end.
not supporting the team

Mentioned earlier, though not the right thing it was quite understandable. Happens at every club and on a worldwide basis.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

We are like a rudderless ship. on 21:04 - Mar 15 with 2236 viewsblaine_scfc

We are like a rudderless ship. on 20:59 - Mar 15 by Phil_S

And fans...

This could be another post you will need to spoon feed me. What about the fans? From what I can see this season is our fans spending hundreds of pounds to travel all over the UK and Europe supporting the team. Are you suggesting the fans should take any sort of responsibility for today's performance, or am I completely misunderstanding again? I of course apologise for speaking out of place if so...
We are like a rudderless ship. on 21:08 - Mar 15 with 2207 viewsPhil_S

We are like a rudderless ship. on 21:04 - Mar 15 by blaine_scfc

This could be another post you will need to spoon feed me. What about the fans? From what I can see this season is our fans spending hundreds of pounds to travel all over the UK and Europe supporting the team. Are you suggesting the fans should take any sort of responsibility for today's performance, or am I completely misunderstanding again? I of course apologise for speaking out of place if so...

yes you are completely wrong.

Today the fans and the team were as bad as each other. IMO like
We are like a rudderless ship. on 21:11 - Mar 15 with 2187 viewslonglostjack

We are like a rudderless ship. on 21:00 - Mar 15 by Jackfath

What about the fans?

Booing at the end.
not supporting the team

Yes wasn't brilliant

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

We are like a rudderless ship. on 21:11 - Mar 15 with 2181 viewsblaine_scfc

We are like a rudderless ship. on 21:08 - Mar 15 by Phil_S

yes you are completely wrong.

Today the fans and the team were as bad as each other. IMO like

So I wasn't wrong then..

The team/manager should take full responsibility in the sh*t they are serving up, that is quite obvious. At the end of the season the board should do the same and realise the co*k ups they have made has cost us big time.
We are like a rudderless ship. on 21:13 - Mar 15 with 2153 viewsBrynmill_Jack

We are like a rudderless ship. on 21:11 - Mar 15 by longlostjack

Yes wasn't brilliant

Well if we go down at least the prem tourists season tickets will be up for grabs for all our true fans who didn't renew before we went up.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

We are like a rudderless ship. on 21:14 - Mar 15 with 2151 viewsPhil_S

We are like a rudderless ship. on 21:11 - Mar 15 by blaine_scfc

So I wasn't wrong then..

The team/manager should take full responsibility in the sh*t they are serving up, that is quite obvious. At the end of the season the board should do the same and realise the co*k ups they have made has cost us big time.

Yes yu were wrong as you suggested I thought the fans should take responsibility?

Which I don't

The boards 'cock ups' incidentally have (so far) cost us nothing. Whether their decisions do remains to be seen
We are like a rudderless ship. on 21:16 - Mar 15 with 2127 viewsNOTRAC

The players earn as much in a week as most fans earn in a year.One can accept defeat when the effort is there,but our fans shouldn't be blamed for what happened today.The players and management need to look only at themselves.

We are like a rudderless ship. on 21:18 - Mar 15 with 2111 viewsLeonisGod

We are like a rudderless ship. on 21:04 - Mar 15 by blaine_scfc

So you think you are entitled? I'd suggest another hobby if that's the case. Following a football club is like marriage, without the sex and chance to divorce. Actually forget the sex bit as that only happens for the first few years 😂
We are like a rudderless ship. on 21:20 - Mar 15 with 2083 viewsblaine_scfc

We are like a rudderless ship. on 21:14 - Mar 15 by Phil_S

Yes yu were wrong as you suggested I thought the fans should take responsibility?

Which I don't

The boards 'cock ups' incidentally have (so far) cost us nothing. Whether their decisions do remains to be seen

We'll have to agree to disagree then, as the signing of N'Gog and Emnes has given us absolutely nothing when the squad was crying out for quality. They were signed as cheap options and it could cost us our premier league status.

Absolute disgrace.
We are like a rudderless ship. on 21:21 - Mar 15 with 2070 viewsPhil_S

We are like a rudderless ship. on 21:20 - Mar 15 by blaine_scfc

We'll have to agree to disagree then, as the signing of N'Gog and Emnes has given us absolutely nothing when the squad was crying out for quality. They were signed as cheap options and it could cost us our premier league status.

Absolute disgrace.

But you've just agreed with it. It 'could' cost us - it has cost us nothing yet. That's a fact
We are like a rudderless ship. on 21:23 - Mar 15 with 2052 viewsblaine_scfc

We are like a rudderless ship. on 21:21 - Mar 15 by Phil_S

But you've just agreed with it. It 'could' cost us - it has cost us nothing yet. That's a fact

It costs us as we are paying healthy salaries out to people we have absolutely no need for.
We are like a rudderless ship. on 21:24 - Mar 15 with 2042 viewsBrynmill_Jack

We are like a rudderless ship. on 21:16 - Mar 15 by NOTRAC

The players earn as much in a week as most fans earn in a year.One can accept defeat when the effort is there,but our fans shouldn't be blamed for what happened today.The players and management need to look only at themselves.

Trouble is they don't live in our world. To some of them with detached mentalities will just wonder where they're going to play next season. We seem to have out ridden the bounce we had when we sacked Laudrup and now things are going to get really tricky.
Hopefully our good core of players (some of whom have been with us a long time) who will do anything to keep the club in this division will inspire the others. Here's hoping.

We are like a rudderless ship. on 21:27 - Mar 15 with 2013 viewsNOTRAC

Of course it's cost us. It's cost us the chance of improving the team,and with that results.Whether the loss of five points in our last two games will cost us our league status can only be determined at the end of the season,but it has definitely cost us better positions in the league, and with that league position money.

We are like a rudderless ship. on 21:29 - Mar 15 with 2001 viewsPhil_S

We are like a rudderless ship. on 21:27 - Mar 15 by NOTRAC

Of course it's cost us. It's cost us the chance of improving the team,and with that results.Whether the loss of five points in our last two games will cost us our league status can only be determined at the end of the season,but it has definitely cost us better positions in the league, and with that league position money.

You cant say with any certainty that had we not got in those players and instead got in two different (better) ones that we would have had any better results

So therefore with the same measure you cannot say it has cost us because it hasn't (maybe yet) cost us anything
We are like a rudderless ship. on 21:33 - Mar 15 with 1960 viewsBrynmill_Jack

We are like a rudderless ship. on 21:29 - Mar 15 by Phil_S

You cant say with any certainty that had we not got in those players and instead got in two different (better) ones that we would have had any better results

So therefore with the same measure you cannot say it has cost us because it hasn't (maybe yet) cost us anything

The January transfer window has no bearing on where we find ourselves now. Last summer's may have. If there was a time last summer that ML shouldn't stay on then it should have been subsequently acted upon.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024