Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shame on these players and Management team 22:06 - Mar 18 with 2443 viewsHenryQPR

Tonight's abysmal result just sums this squad up! If this bunch of frigging journeymen and loans had any real desire to make that game in hand work for them they would have put in a shift! Even at 10 men a draw would have shown some fight! We are dead now and frankly I don't think we will even make the play offs! Wigan next week ? They will slaughter us and overtake us. Too many injuries, too many journeymen getting a good pay off and I don't see any inspiration from Harry or his team. DISGRACE - I feel sorry for the fans that travelled all the way up there Club should refund their money!
We have to have a massive clear out and ready for 2014/15; no more journeymen please!?
Shame on these players and Management team on 22:08 - Mar 18 with 2389 viewsToast_R

Relax.. There will be another game along in a minute.
Shame on these players and Management team on 22:12 - Mar 18 with 2351 viewsRuislipHoop

There will be no clear out,who is going to take these overpaid underworked"pro footballers".they will stay until there contracts expire.
Shame on these players and Management team on 22:14 - Mar 18 with 2324 viewsShotKneesHoop

Shame on these players and Management team on 22:12 - Mar 18 by RuislipHoop

There will be no clear out,who is going to take these overpaid underworked"pro footballers".they will stay until there contracts expire.

It's called doing an SWP. And it's contagious too.

There's fifteen working their passage at the moment.

No one will have them at the end of the season.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Shame on these players and Management team on 22:24 - Mar 18 with 2241 viewsHenryQPR

Shame on these players and Management team on 22:14 - Mar 18 by ShotKneesHoop

It's called doing an SWP. And it's contagious too.

There's fifteen working their passage at the moment.

No one will have them at the end of the season.

agree agree agree! But lets not pick em! They are an insult. I see Barton and Hill had a fall out on the pitch! That's a sure sign of a lost dressing room. No doubt Harry and Mandaric are having a nice glass of red while our fans head home after an expensive day out!
Shame on these players and Management team on 00:02 - Mar 19 with 2058 viewsqpr1976

Shame on these players and Management team on 22:12 - Mar 18 by RuislipHoop

Disagree.

23 are out of contract in June
8 are currently in on loan, so going back in same month.

Even if we offer 3 (Green, Hill & A.N. Other) new contracts that's still 28 of the current squad gone.
Add Park & M'Bia who are free agents after their loans expire and that's a massive chunk gone.
Shame on these players and Management team on 00:09 - Mar 19 with 2039 viewsaussiehoop

Shame on these players and Management team on 22:24 - Mar 18 by HenryQPR

agree agree agree! But lets not pick em! They are an insult. I see Barton and Hill had a fall out on the pitch! That's a sure sign of a lost dressing room. No doubt Harry and Mandaric are having a nice glass of red while our fans head home after an expensive day out!

Don't agree that's a sign of a "lost dressing room". It's two players with passion and frustration. Nothing more, nothing less.
Shame on these players and Management team on 00:14 - Mar 19 with 2028 viewsRangersAreBack

Shame on these players and Management team on 00:02 - Mar 19 by qpr1976

Disagree.

Even if we offer 3 (Green, Hill & A.N. Other) new contracts that's still 28 of the current squad gone.
Add Park & M'Bia who are free agents after their loans expire and that's a massive chunk gone.

On the evidence of Murphy tonight I can't justify offering Green another contract at 50k a week.
Shame on these players and Management team on 07:14 - Mar 19 with 1871 viewsHenryQPR

Shame on these players and Management team on 00:02 - Mar 19 by qpr1976

Disagree.

well that is GREAT news that 23 are out of contract in June! clear out all the Hughes / Redknapp legacy journeymen. From my perspective we need to build the team around Austin, Phillips and Simpson and if we can keep Morrison then he may be worth the risk? Dump the rest! Hill is a great club man but sorry is getting a bit past his sell-by - if he has coaching qualifications then I would offer him the Number 2 to Laudrup.
Login to get fewer ads

Shame on these players and Management team on 07:53 - Mar 19 with 1754 viewsVish

Shame on these players and Management team on 00:14 - Mar 19 by RangersAreBack

On the evidence of Murphy tonight I can't justify offering Green another contract at 50k a week.

regardless of Murphy's showing or how good Green is/isn't we can be affording to offer 50k per week wages to anyone.

the bigger problem is there is no evidence of longer term planning at the club. which means if Harry goes in the summer, a new manager has to come in quickly, sign his players and get a decent preseason underway with hardly any time to spare
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024