Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dr Jackfaith 20:28 - Jul 6 with 24889 viewsOldjack

C'mon own up who;s scared my mate off /?you bully

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Dr Jackfaith on 18:51 - Jul 10 with 1642 viewsDarran

@TJA there's no need to post that why don't you PM it to him you also have a PM yourself.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dr Jackfaith on 18:53 - Jul 10 with 1634 viewsJackfath

Could a mod on this site please remove the above post.

Thanks.

I've said my bit. Let others make their minds up. You're moving the goal posts to now try to blame this site.

Edit. Done before I had time to post this thread. Well done PS mod. That's how it's done.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2014 18:54]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Dr Jackfaith on 21:35 - Jul 10 with 1476 viewsPhil_S

Dr Jackfaith on 18:46 - Jul 10 by Fitzy

So why does planetswans.fansnetwork.co.uk need the jackarmy.net domain?

Just a question. I'm aware that there was an old forum called JA.net but it hasn't been around for 7-8 years by all accounts. but it's not a copyrighted name FFS. Completely unnecessary pop by the way, making yourself look a tw*t for no reason.

I never thought I would yearn for the day when I had threads from Shaky telling us all about share dilution but today I do.

On the domain name, that is a simple one. When this site was in its original guise on rivals.net it was under the jackarmy.net domain. When we left Rivals they refused to let us have the domain so I purchased and owned planetswans.co.uk and renamed the site.

Around two years later rivals.net ceased to exist and they transferred the domain name back to me which was then pointed to planet swans where it has pointed ever since wherever the site is hosted.

nothing childish about that it has been that way for around 5 years and will continue to do so. Around 3 years ago I considered naming the site back to jackarmy.net but decided by that point that Planet Swans was a more well known site so left it just with the domain pointing here.

As for Fath's place of work, clearly if he had an issue with it being on here he would have asked for its removal, I have no idea on the Google search which has gained much excitement on here but I am sure if it offends the poster in question he will speak to me about it and point me in the right direction.

However, simply personal details posted on a site without the express permission of the poster is wrong. Darran regularly posts his personal pictures on here, I don't believe that gives anyone the right to take them away and post them elsewhere though - common courtesy would be to ask first?
Dr Jackfaith on 21:43 - Jul 10 with 1460 viewsItchySphincter

Dr Jackfaith on 18:46 - Jul 10 by Fitzy

So why does planetswans.fansnetwork.co.uk need the jackarmy.net domain?

Just a question. I'm aware that there was an old forum called JA.net but it hasn't been around for 7-8 years by all accounts. but it's not a copyrighted name FFS. Completely unnecessary pop by the way, making yourself look a tw*t for no reason.

No mate it was a totally honest and fair question, no pop. I think you're aware but there's a chance that you weren't, that this sites origin is jackarmy.net and asking if you were still a Liverpool fan at that time shouldn't raise hackles. Speak as you find but if you think my question makes me look a knob I can live with that but you want a give a second look to the bile you spew out when you decide to go after someone pretty much everyday. After all, it's "what you do".

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Dr Jackfaith on 21:48 - Jul 10 with 1431 viewsPhil_S

Dr Jackfaith on 21:43 - Jul 10 by ItchySphincter

No mate it was a totally honest and fair question, no pop. I think you're aware but there's a chance that you weren't, that this sites origin is jackarmy.net and asking if you were still a Liverpool fan at that time shouldn't raise hackles. Speak as you find but if you think my question makes me look a knob I can live with that but you want a give a second look to the bile you spew out when you decide to go after someone pretty much everyday. After all, it's "what you do".

Talking of jackarmy.net - who was here in the summer of 2003??

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/jackarmynet-keeping-swansea-city-su
Dr Jackfaith on 21:49 - Jul 10 with 1423 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 21:48 - Jul 10 by Phil_S

Talking of jackarmy.net - who was here in the summer of 2003??

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/jackarmynet-keeping-swansea-city-su

I was here.

Dr Jackfaith on 21:51 - Jul 10 with 1418 viewsItchySphincter

Big Jack Brother

The internet wasn't so good back then and I couldn't get my head around the expanded format of the site so I was far less frequent back then but I remember BJB and even that Western Mail article. Good work all these years Phil.

Dr Jackfaith on 21:52 - Jul 10 with 1416 viewsDrizzle

i joined the week before the Hull game to alleviate the stress.
Login to get fewer ads

Dr Jackfaith on 21:57 - Jul 10 with 1395 viewsPhil_S

Dr Jackfaith on 21:51 - Jul 10 by ItchySphincter

Big Jack Brother

The internet wasn't so good back then and I couldn't get my head around the expanded format of the site so I was far less frequent back then but I remember BJB and even that Western Mail article. Good work all these years Phil.

Was a very long summer that one the stories are still here...

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/search:bjb/page:1/from:01

Thats the search link which shows it all in its glorious 64 days...

Always remember a surreal moment of that summer of bumping into Myra (I still miss Myra) who asked what she was getting up to in the BJB house...
Dr Jackfaith on 21:59 - Jul 10 with 1387 viewsDrizzle

Leons Uncle was posting that summer as well up until he signed.
Dr Jackfaith on 21:59 - Jul 10 with 1387 viewsItchySphincter

That's funny. :)

Dr Jackfaith on 22:02 - Jul 10 with 1379 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 21:57 - Jul 10 by Phil_S

Was a very long summer that one the stories are still here...

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/search:bjb/page:1/from:01

Thats the search link which shows it all in its glorious 64 days...

Always remember a surreal moment of that summer of bumping into Myra (I still miss Myra) who asked what she was getting up to in the BJB house...

I was actually in the club shop talking to Myra when Leon walked in,they were so proud.everyone was talking about it.

Dr Jackfaith on 22:02 - Jul 10 with 1379 viewsJackoBoostardo

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Dr Jackfaith on 22:04 - Jul 10 with 1366 viewsPhil_S

Dr Jackfaith on 22:02 - Jul 10 by Darran

I was actually in the club shop talking to Myra when Leon walked in,they were so proud.everyone was talking about it.

It definitely was more popular than I expected it to be.

Would never do it again but which 12 would we put in the house now

Huw Jenkins would have to be essential
Darran I think would have to have a place too
Trunds too
Dr Jackfaith on 22:11 - Jul 10 with 1347 viewsItchySphincter

Chico

Dr Jackfaith on 22:12 - Jul 10 with 1343 viewsPhil_S

Dr Jackfaith on 22:11 - Jul 10 by ItchySphincter

Chico

Who naturally would fall over and roll around the floor on his way into the house
Dr Jackfaith on 22:15 - Jul 10 with 1337 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 22:12 - Jul 10 by Phil_S

Who naturally would fall over and roll around the floor on his way into the house

You're itching to do it aren't you?

Dr Jackfaith on 22:15 - Jul 10 with 1337 viewsItchySphincter

Yup, every BB needs a drama queen.

What about Kev Johns too?

Dr Jackfaith on 22:25 - Jul 10 with 1327 viewsPhil_S

Dr Jackfaith on 22:15 - Jul 10 by Darran

You're itching to do it aren't you?

I wish I had the time, if I did I think I would give it another bash......instead of BJB it would have to be I'm a Jack Bastard....get me out of here...
Dr Jackfaith (n/t) on 00:07 - Jul 12 with 1177 viewsLiberty

[Post edited 10 Aug 2014 0:47]

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Dr Jackfaith on 01:07 - Jul 12 with 1154 viewsThursday

Dr Jackfaith on 22:25 - Jul 10 by Phil_S

I wish I had the time, if I did I think I would give it another bash......instead of BJB it would have to be I'm a Jack Bastard....get me out of here...

I've been asking every year for a new BJB. You've had a decade to write new material
Dr Jackfaith on 06:36 - Jul 12 with 1123 viewsPhil_S

Dr Jackfaith on 01:07 - Jul 12 by Thursday

I've been asking every year for a new BJB. You've had a decade to write new material

it's not very impressive is it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024