Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dr Jackfaith 20:28 - Jul 6 with 24885 viewsOldjack

C'mon own up who;s scared my mate off /?you bully

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Dr Jackfaith on 22:46 - Jul 9 with 1133 viewsthejackarmy

Dr Jackfaith on 22:34 - Jul 9 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I just typed two words into Google and a thread on jackarmy.net is the first return which does indeed contain posts where personal information about a user is openly posted, discussed and ridiculed. How you can deny this happened bemuses me. You even posted on the same page of said thread.

If you would be so kind as to provide those 2 words that link to the thread in question for me to check myself it would be greatly appreciated, as any posts/threads that are removed will return an error message when the link is clicked on from Google.

come visit us at https://thejackarmy.net

Dr Jackfaith on 22:46 - Jul 9 with 1129 viewsBovi

Dr Jackfaith on 22:34 - Jul 9 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I just typed two words into Google and a thread on jackarmy.net is the first return which does indeed contain posts where personal information about a user is openly posted, discussed and ridiculed. How you can deny this happened bemuses me. You even posted on the same page of said thread.

What two words then Einstein ? I'll make sure I'll tell them you're slagging them off. They know you're Fath's bitch anyway

What's wrong with saying Mong's ?

Dr Jackfaith on 22:48 - Jul 9 with 1121 viewsJackfath

This Bovi is a very angry chap. I hope there's someone on here who can help him calm down in some way?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Dr Jackfaith on 22:49 - Jul 9 with 1118 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 22:46 - Jul 9 by thejackarmy

If you would be so kind as to provide those 2 words that link to the thread in question for me to check myself it would be greatly appreciated, as any posts/threads that are removed will return an error message when the link is clicked on from Google.

Why don't you put Bovi out of his misery and tell him he's wrong?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dr Jackfaith on 22:50 - Jul 9 with 1115 viewsBovi

Dr Jackfaith on 22:36 - Jul 9 by Darran

It did happen and Bovi is losing his site credibility by keeping on.

Don't give two fcuks what anyone thinks. I know that all this is rubbish and now you've got another acolyte telling porkies..

No names, phone numbers, addresses, emails , fcuk all were posted. He's a whiny little twerp

Dr Jackfaith on 22:51 - Jul 9 with 1108 viewsJackfath

Dr Jackfaith on 22:50 - Jul 9 by Bovi

Don't give two fcuks what anyone thinks. I know that all this is rubbish and now you've got another acolyte telling porkies..

No names, phone numbers, addresses, emails , fcuk all were posted. He's a whiny little twerp

If nothing was posted, why has it all now been removed?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Dr Jackfaith on 22:52 - Jul 9 with 1101 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Dr Jackfaith on 22:46 - Jul 9 by thejackarmy

The post(s) have been edited / removed but it still appears in the Google search result. I've PM'd you the words.

I'm not questioning that the posts have been removed / edited, I'm just questioning Bovi's stance that this happened, because it clearly did.

I also remember a poster claiming he was going to get another poster sacked from his job with such information but that seems to have been deleted.

I PM'd you the words so you can see. Interestingly enough a thread from PlanetSwans is also returned.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Dr Jackfaith on 22:54 - Jul 9 with 1096 views1jack

Dr Jackfaith on 22:51 - Jul 9 by Jackfath

As stated by thejackarmy himself.
Login to get fewer ads

Dr Jackfaith on 22:55 - Jul 9 with 1082 viewsJackfath

Quite amazing that the admins on the site in question refused to remove any posts when asked. Yet now they are doing their best to act as though they are being helpful and decent in this particularly sad affair.

Dr Jackfaith on 22:55 - Jul 9 with 1082 viewsthejackarmy

Dr Jackfaith on 22:49 - Jul 9 by Darran

Why don't you put Bovi out of his misery and tell him he's wrong?

Firstly I would like some substantial proof regarding the claims from DYSS that these threads still exist on thejackarmy.net with the content he is mentioning in order for me to deal with and remove if they have been missed.

If said information still exists on Google but not on the forum then that is an issue you would have to take up with Google to get removed from their servers. In order to do this please follow this link:

https://support.google.com/websearch/troubleshooter/3111061?hl=en

Dr Jackfaith on 22:57 - Jul 9 with 1074 viewsJackfath

Dr Jackfaith on 22:55 - Jul 9 by thejackarmy

Firstly I would like some substantial proof regarding the claims from DYSS that these threads still exist on thejackarmy.net with the content he is mentioning in order for me to deal with and remove if they have been missed.

If said information still exists on Google but not on the forum then that is an issue you would have to take up with Google to get removed from their servers. In order to do this please follow this link:

Dear God.

Dr Jackfaith on 22:57 - Jul 9 with 1070 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I didn't mean to suggest that they still exist, just that they once did.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Dr Jackfaith on 22:58 - Jul 9 with 1069 viewsBovi

Dr Jackfaith on 22:51 - Jul 9 by Jackfath

Was your real name posted ? No
Address ? No
Phone number ? No
Email ? No

Absoulutley fcuk all. You're a fcuking troll that likes to bully people and you can't handle it when you can't get your own way

Dr Jackfaith on 22:58 - Jul 9 with 1067 viewsDarran

I don't care about DYS or Google they're not on your site at the moment because they've now been removed and that's good.

But they did exist before being removed yes?

Dr Jackfaith on 22:59 - Jul 9 with 1061 viewsthejackarmy

Dr Jackfaith on 22:57 - Jul 9 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I didn't mean to suggest that they still exist, just that they once did.

No problem, read your PM and replied..Cheers

Dr Jackfaith on 23:02 - Jul 9 with 1044 viewsthejackarmy

Dr Jackfaith on 22:58 - Jul 9 by Darran

I don't care about DYS or Google they're not on your site at the moment because they've now been removed and that's good.

But they did exist before being removed yes?

As I've stated here and on thejackarmy.net including a Personal Conversation to you that any personally identifying information relating to anyone has been removed and will remain that way, if in future any content is again posted then that will also be dealt with.

We are unable to monitor everything posted 24/7 but once it is brought to our attention it will be sorted, as you well know.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2014 23:03]

Dr Jackfaith on 23:02 - Jul 9 with 1041 viewsBovi

Dr Jackfaith on 22:48 - Jul 9 by Jackfath

This Bovi is a very angry chap. I hope there's someone on here who can help him calm down in some way?

I don't like lying little pricks that's all. I've got your number and you know it

Dr Jackfaith on 23:03 - Jul 9 with 1034 viewsJackfath

Dr Jackfaith on 23:02 - Jul 9 by Bovi

I don't like lying little pricks that's all. I've got your number and you know it

You're upset. Switch off your computer and go to bed.

Dr Jackfaith on 23:04 - Jul 9 with 1032 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 23:02 - Jul 9 by thejackarmy

As I've stated here and on thejackarmy.net including a Personal Conversation to you that any personally identifying information relating to anyone has been removed and will remain that way, if in future any content is again posted then that will also be dealt with.

We are unable to monitor everything posted 24/7 but once it is brought to our attention it will be sorted, as you well know.

So just for the benefit of the demented Bovi the offending posts have now been removed?

Dr Jackfaith on 23:06 - Jul 9 with 1021 viewsJackfath

Dr Jackfaith on 23:02 - Jul 9 by thejackarmy

Dr Jackfaith on 23:06 - Jul 9 with 1020 viewsBovi

Dr Jackfaith on 23:03 - Jul 9 by Jackfath

You're upset. Switch off your computer and go to bed.

I'm not one of kids you can order about, go to bed yourself and dream up some more porkies

Dr Jackfaith on 23:08 - Jul 9 with 1016 viewsJackfath

Dr Jackfaith on 23:06 - Jul 9 by Bovi

I'm not one of kids you can order about, go to bed yourself and dream up some more porkies

Are you reading this thread or are you in such a rage that you're unable to decipher the words in front of you?

You're making yourself look silly.

Dr Jackfaith on 23:12 - Jul 9 with 1004 viewsBovi

Dr Jackfaith on 23:08 - Jul 9 by Jackfath

Are you reading this thread or are you in such a rage that you're unable to decipher the words in front of you?

You're making yourself look silly.

I've told you before, I don't like liars or trolls and you're both. You can't handle it when someone stands up to you and you've got a track record for it too

Dr Jackfaith on 23:12 - Jul 9 with 1002 viewsthejackarmy

Just to keep you updated, regarding the search result that DYSS brought to my attention.

I have submitted a request into Google to remove the URL from their search results and cache via my Webmaster Tools.

Once Google then re-crawl the site they should return the updated version, not the old one that is currently being shown.

Dr Jackfaith on 23:13 - Jul 9 with 1219 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 23:12 - Jul 9 by thejackarmy

Just to keep you updated, regarding the search result that DYSS brought to my attention.

I have submitted a request into Google to remove the URL from their search results and cache via my Webmaster Tools.

Once Google then re-crawl the site they should return the updated version, not the old one that is currently being shown.

So you going to tell Bovi he's wrong then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024