Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Sorcerer's Apprentice 10:12 - Jul 17 with 1213 viewsJacksDad

Still think that Rio is coming to eventually take over from 'Arry. Would tick all the boxes for TF in terms of profile.
The Sorcerer's Apprentice on 10:15 - Jul 17 with 1203 viewsTacticalR

The last former Manchester United player we had as manager didn't work out well.

Air hostess clique

The Sorcerer's Apprentice on 10:22 - Jul 17 with 1168 viewsloftboy

The Sorcerer's Apprentice on 10:15 - Jul 17 by TacticalR

The last former Manchester United player we had as manager didn't work out well.

The last two former Manchester United players haven't worked out as managers.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The Sorcerer's Apprentice on 10:31 - Jul 17 with 1152 viewsTacticalR

Just to clarify, my previous remarks should not be considered a slight against former Manchester United players. I've always been of the opinion that former Manchester United players, because of their innate and unquestionable abilities, should not have to go through any kind of apprenticeship in the lower leagues, but should be parachuted straight into top jobs in the Premiership.

Air hostess clique

The Sorcerer's Apprentice on 10:50 - Jul 17 with 1117 viewsKonk

The Sorcerer's Apprentice on 10:31 - Jul 17 by TacticalR

Just to clarify, my previous remarks should not be considered a slight against former Manchester United players. I've always been of the opinion that former Manchester United players, because of their innate and unquestionable abilities, should not have to go through any kind of apprenticeship in the lower leagues, but should be parachuted straight into top jobs in the Premiership.

I think ex-United players are wasted in the PL. Ideally I’d like to see England — the football team and the country itself - run by a committee made up of all former Man Utd players. Even the ones who’ve died. Those who played under Ferguson and Busby get to wear a special hat at selection meetings, so that people listen to them more. Paul Ince in charge of the economy, Gary Pallister managing transport, Denis Irwin in charge of education…unlock the potential.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

The Sorcerer's Apprentice on 11:07 - Jul 17 with 1090 viewsCiderwithRsie

Bryan Robson's still available.
The Sorcerer's Apprentice on 11:37 - Jul 17 with 1035 viewsAlvarado

The Sorcerer's Apprentice on 10:50 - Jul 17 by Konk

I think ex-United players are wasted in the PL. Ideally I’d like to see England — the football team and the country itself - run by a committee made up of all former Man Utd players. Even the ones who’ve died. Those who played under Ferguson and Busby get to wear a special hat at selection meetings, so that people listen to them more. Paul Ince in charge of the economy, Gary Pallister managing transport, Denis Irwin in charge of education…unlock the potential.

I realise you are posting this tongue in cheek but perhaps you have hit upon a really great idea. Could they really do worse than our elected representatives? On the plus side, intellectually they would be fairly tame, and the civil servants could just get on with keeping everything on an even keel without any half arsed policy ideas being pushed through at all costs. I'm coming round to the idea, though to get democratic sign up, I think it would have to be a coalition of willing ex- and dead football cronies from all clubs, rather than just a Man Utd monopoly...
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024