Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
DeGuzman 23:09 - Aug 10 with 7355 viewsLiberty

Villarreal want 7 million, Qpr interested.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2721433/QPR-talks-sign-Jonatha

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

DeGuzman on 23:21 - Aug 10 with 4253 viewsMrSwerve

It would be 7 million very well spent imo...just write the bloody cheque Huw.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

DeGuzman on 23:23 - Aug 10 with 4238 viewsPozuelosSideys

No chance will we spend £7m on him. We shouldnt either.

Shame though.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

DeGuzman on 23:39 - Aug 10 with 4177 viewsLiberty

He's done a decent job last 2 years for us.

7 million for an experienced prem midfielder worth a punt imo.

DeGuzman on 23:46 - Aug 10 with 4146 viewshobo

Offer £5m + £2m if we stay up
DeGuzman on 00:14 - Aug 11 with 4078 viewsnyc_swans

villareal should give him up cheaper than 7M after the 2 years of loan fees and the ego-boosting training exercise they were afforded yesterday.

would love to have him back.
DeGuzman on 00:30 - Aug 11 with 4035 viewsWarwickHunt

DeGuzman on 00:14 - Aug 11 by nyc_swans

villareal should give him up cheaper than 7M after the 2 years of loan fees and the ego-boosting training exercise they were afforded yesterday.

Have we paid two years loan fees without first option to buy at a price reflecting that or are we no longer interested?

Can't see us stumping up £7m if we've already paid (say) £3m over two years in loan fees already.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2014 0:36]
DeGuzman on 00:32 - Aug 11 with 4029 viewsJackoBoostardo

Do it Huw. Do it already!!!

I was hoping this would be sorted following their visit here.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

DeGuzman on 00:46 - Aug 11 with 3991 viewsphact0rri

yeah if were around the 3m mark in the bank... I'd bid at 5M seems fair. plus if they aren't playing him, and we've pretty much trained him up to his current form... 5m seems fair.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Login to get fewer ads

DeGuzman on 00:49 - Aug 11 with 3985 viewsLiberty

Here I am saying he has done a decent job, lets buy.

But I have to add, that he is not in that Villarreal team for a reason.

They played at a tempo that I don't honestly believe deGuzman could match. Should we be aiming higher quality for that kind of money ?

I don't know how much the Villarreal team cost or what their wages are, but we must surely be competing for that type and level of player.

I rate them highly.

DeGuzman on 00:52 - Aug 11 with 3981 viewsyogibear_412

Monk was quoted saying de Guzman wanted to keep his options open and that swansea couldn't wait for him to make a decision. That was fair enough a month ago! We since have let go a load of players and not brought in enough. Time to bite the bullet and go cap in hand, stump up the cash and buy him...he chips in with assists and goals and he can hold onto the ball.
DeGuzman on 00:55 - Aug 11 with 3970 viewsphact0rri

DeGuzman on 00:52 - Aug 11 by yogibear_412

Monk was quoted saying de Guzman wanted to keep his options open and that swansea couldn't wait for him to make a decision. That was fair enough a month ago! We since have let go a load of players and not brought in enough. Time to bite the bullet and go cap in hand, stump up the cash and buy him...he chips in with assists and goals and he can hold onto the ball.

Yeah I believe that there was a report that I read that quoted that and mentioned he was target for some other european sides, like Inter Milan, and (the ever present in player battles with the swans) Napoli.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

DeGuzman on 06:17 - Aug 11 with 3810 viewssomersetsimon

DeGuzman on 00:52 - Aug 11 by yogibear_412

Was the choice a month ago between de Guzman and Gylfi?
DeGuzman on 06:19 - Aug 11 with 3808 viewssomersetsimon

DeGuzman on 00:14 - Aug 11 by nyc_swans

£7M was about the same value as 2 seasons ago. I'm sure I remember talk of a deal to buy cheap after we'd paid the loan fees. Wasn't Villareal's reason for loaning rather than selling to avoid a sell-on clause?
DeGuzman on 07:25 - Aug 11 with 3684 viewsswanseacityfan

He hasn't been in training so will be well behind fitness wise. He hjould be doing a
All he can to ensure he is up to speed and eager to find a new club. Due to his lack of desire and Commitment I think we should stay away. I did like him though.

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

DeGuzman on 07:40 - Aug 11 with 3651 viewsepaul

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/swansea-city/transfer-talk/news/monk-pessim

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

DeGuzman on 07:46 - Aug 11 with 3629 viewsQuakerJack

How many years has he left on his deal there. 7mil for a player they don't want. I'm not so sure, we need an out and out CDM in my opinion, someone whose role it is to hold and break up play. DeGuz has a lot of qualities but that isn't one of them.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

DeGuzman on 08:35 - Aug 11 with 3519 viewshobo

DeGuzman on 07:46 - Aug 11 by QuakerJack

How many years has he left on his deal there. 7mil for a player they don't want. I'm not so sure, we need an out and out CDM in my opinion, someone whose role it is to hold and break up play. DeGuz has a lot of qualities but that isn't one of them.

2 years. Why we didn't have an agreed price to buy him at the end of the loan deal is beyond me. He should have been made a permanent Swans player after his first loan spell
DeGuzman on 08:38 - Aug 11 with 3507 viewsItchySphincter

Looks like that ship has sailed. Massive fan but a different type of midfielder is probably higher up the priorities right now.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

DeGuzman on 08:51 - Aug 11 with 3446 viewstomdickharry

DeGuzman on 08:35 - Aug 11 by hobo

2 years. Why we didn't have an agreed price to buy him at the end of the loan deal is beyond me. He should have been made a permanent Swans player after his first loan spell

Nip along to the Fans Forum on Thursday and ask Jenkins that question. Probably answer is that we will not pay the asking price and when one factor's in wages DeGuzman becomes a very expensive player.
DeGuzman on 08:53 - Aug 11 with 3430 viewsraynor94

As much as I'd like him back, 7million plus wages is far to steep, I'm out on this one

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

DeGuzman on 08:56 - Aug 11 with 3415 viewsMrSwerve

Yes 7m is a lot of money, but for a player with 0% risk, who we know will slot in and provide assist and goals straight away, maybe it's worth slightly over paying? It's not like we are short of cash.

I know people hate to admit it but JdG is (was) one of our star players.

(No subject) (n/t) on 08:58 - Aug 11 with 3402 viewsSwansNZ

DeGuzman on 08:53 - Aug 11 by raynor94

As much as I'd like him back, 7million plus wages is far to steep, I'm out on this one

Me too. Plus- if he does not want to be here, f**k him
[Post edited 11 Aug 2014 8:59]

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

DeGuzman on 09:01 - Aug 11 with 3386 viewsraynor94

DeGuzman on 08:56 - Aug 11 by MrSwerve

Yes 7m is a lot of money, but for a player with 0% risk, who we know will slot in and provide assist and goals straight away, maybe it's worth slightly over paying? It's not like we are short of cash.

I know people hate to admit it but JdG is (was) one of our star players.

You say we are not short of cash, but 7 million on fernandez, plus another defender and holding midfielder the cost soon shoots up

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

DeGuzman on 09:05 - Aug 11 with 3368 viewsMrSwerve

DeGuzman on 09:01 - Aug 11 by raynor94

You say we are not short of cash, but 7 million on fernandez, plus another defender and holding midfielder the cost soon shoots up

5 mill is probably the fair price, but They know that we would ideally have him back.

JdG would be in our starting XI this weekend if he was here.

DeGuzman on 09:23 - Aug 11 with 3290 viewswaynekerr55

Proven player can operate in the centre or out wide. 7 million is chicken feed in relative terms

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024