Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
XBMC Boxes 15:53 - Aug 25 with 10542 viewsPhil_S

Anyone else having problems at the moment - cannot get any movie lists to load just comes up with blank lists

Icemovies and 1channel and also any of the ones on mashup
XBMC Boxes on 16:18 - Aug 25 with 5381 viewsTheApothecary

I started watching "chef" last night on mine, turned it off half way through, quality was great though. Took longer than normal to find a link that wasn't dead or broken but I got there in the end. Was in hackermil stash, in theatre now.

Found "non stop" last week with no real issues.

Cheers
XBMC Boxes on 17:02 - Aug 25 with 5324 viewsPhil_S

Its been going great - I can get all the mainstream TV channels but for some reason none of the menus will load to tell me what films I can watch

Failing that can anyone recommend a good film add on to get??
XBMC Boxes on 17:38 - Aug 25 with 5286 viewsoldgrey

XBMC Boxes on 17:02 - Aug 25 by Phil_S

Its been going great - I can get all the mainstream TV channels but for some reason none of the menus will load to tell me what films I can watch

Failing that can anyone recommend a good film add on to get??

try navi-x. good for movies, sport and tv
XBMC Boxes on 18:07 - Aug 25 with 5263 viewsClydachjack

The UK government are blocking more and more stuff, I've signed up with earthvpn. Cost's about £3 a month, everything unblocked.
XBMC Boxes on 18:29 - Aug 25 with 5245 viewsinspector

XBMC Boxes on 18:07 - Aug 25 by Clydachjack

The UK government are blocking more and more stuff, I've signed up with earthvpn. Cost's about £3 a month, everything unblocked.

there is still plenty unblocked tho?

especially on navi x
XBMC Boxes on 18:33 - Aug 25 with 5241 viewsClydachjack

Yeah but it depends on you're isp etc I just like the fact that with the vpn everything is unblocked.
XBMC Boxes on 18:45 - Aug 25 with 5223 viewsinspector

XBMC Boxes on 18:33 - Aug 25 by Clydachjack

Yeah but it depends on you're isp etc I just like the fact that with the vpn everything is unblocked.

fair enough, do you notice a huge difference?
XBMC Boxes on 18:53 - Aug 25 with 5204 viewsPhil_S

Thanks both - much appreciated
Login to get fewer ads

XBMC Boxes on 18:53 - Aug 25 with 5200 viewsossie_jacks

only got mine last week so still learning the ropes finding a lot of dead links and quality is shite.thinking of going back to dreambox where the quality was perfect all in hd also unlike this xbmc crap.
XBMC Boxes on 18:59 - Aug 25 with 5186 viewsJackoBoostardo

Do you have the auto-update repository list app set up?

Also have you tried the XBMC quick fix and update options?

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

XBMC Boxes on 19:47 - Aug 25 with 5156 viewsClydachjack

XBMC Boxes on 18:45 - Aug 25 by inspector

fair enough, do you notice a huge difference?

Yes, I choose a p2p server in the Netherlands as I can use torrents then without being throttled and as it's encrypted it's safer.

If you set it up using one of their USA servers then you get to watch live american channels like hulu etc.

I'm quite impressed with the speed and they have so many servers to choose from can always nip on another one.
XBMC Boxes on 20:44 - Aug 25 with 5114 viewsllareggub

there is a fix for icefilms ......go to system settings ....add ons ....enabled video addons......right click on it an it should come up with a drop box with 2 options ....click on configure ......scroll along the top to META DATA ........look down an UNCHECK ENABLE META DATA ..............press ok ........now exit back to home screen an try it , it should all work :)
XBMC Boxes on 20:50 - Aug 25 with 5102 viewsllareggub

there is also a fix to sort out mashup updates .............go into mashup an look for the FIXES once there you will see 2 fixes i used the first one only once it has run exit mashup reboot xbmc then enter mashup again an it should update in a few seconds .......
XBMC Boxes on 20:51 - Aug 25 with 5098 viewsFergal

I have no idea what you're saying.
XBMC Boxes on 21:11 - Aug 25 with 5077 viewsllareggub

here you go here is a tablet id reccomend for you feargal ........

This post has been edited by an administrator
XBMC Boxes on 01:48 - Aug 26 with 5011 viewsEbo

load of w*ank just uninstalled it.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

XBMC Boxes on 22:48 - Aug 27 with 4845 viewsPhil_S

XBMC Boxes on 20:50 - Aug 25 by llareggub

there is also a fix to sort out mashup updates .............go into mashup an look for the FIXES once there you will see 2 fixes i used the first one only once it has run exit mashup reboot xbmc then enter mashup again an it should update in a few seconds .......

Complete legend - both of those worked perfectly!!
XBMC Boxes on 14:27 - Aug 31 with 4728 viewsDyfnant

XBMC Boxes on 20:50 - Aug 25 by llareggub

Mash up isn't working on my old mans one. Done the updates and cleared the cache's, still nothing. When you say reboot Mashup do you just mean switch the unit off and restart it?
[Post edited 31 Aug 2014 15:20]

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

XBMC Boxes on 19:15 - Aug 31 with 4652 viewsSwanzay

Free Sky Sports apparently, along with 600 channels, haven't tried it myself yet, will though

XBMC Boxes on 21:27 - Aug 31 with 4583 viewsPhil_S

XBMC Boxes on 19:15 - Aug 31 by Swanzay

Free Sky Sports apparently, along with 600 channels, haven't tried it myself yet, will though

Fecked if I can get it to work - never managed to add any PVR client on successfully?
XBMC Boxes on 10:17 - Sep 1 with 4523 viewsClydachjack

XBMC Boxes on 19:15 - Aug 31 by Swanzay

Thanks for the link, got it working lovely, some nice feeds on it.
XBMC Boxes on 16:00 - Sep 1 with 4469 viewsPhil_S

XBMC Boxes on 10:17 - Sep 1 by Clydachjack

Thanks for the link, got it working lovely, some nice feeds on it.

I actually managed to get it working this morning bar one small problem - got sound but not picture

Any ideas?
XBMC Boxes on 17:30 - Sep 1 with 4427 viewsClydachjack

Guessing you're just connected via hdmi, try going to system settings and play around with audio passthrough.
XBMC Boxes on 17:35 - Sep 1 with 4419 viewsGeoffThom

Mine works just great couldn't make it sat ,long story ,got kiwi on live streams on mash up and watched the game live no probs also watched sky games sat night and sunday ,I fee king luvs it I do
XBMC Boxes on 17:38 - Sep 1 with 4414 viewsJackfath

XBMC Boxes on 17:35 - Sep 1 by GeoffThom

Mine works just great couldn't make it sat ,long story ,got kiwi on live streams on mash up and watched the game live no probs also watched sky games sat night and sunday ,I fee king luvs it I do

Is the feed perfect?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024