Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea v Panathanikos 23:33 - Sep 6 with 18287 viewsGorslasJack

I was just watching a video about the trouble over in Greece, I think it was in 1990 this was 8 years before I was born so does anyone know what happened?
Swansea v Panathanikos on 12:57 - Sep 7 with 2447 viewsangryjack

Swansea v Panathanikos on 11:38 - Sep 7 by Rancid

that is me in the stil picture in background
Swansea v Panathanikos on 12:58 - Sep 7 with 2443 viewsRancid

Swansea v Panathanikos on 12:57 - Sep 7 by angryjack

that is me in the stil picture in background

Pricey?
Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:00 - Sep 7 with 2434 viewsangryjack

Swansea v Panathanikos on 12:58 - Sep 7 by Rancid

Pricey?

correct
Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:02 - Sep 7 with 2423 viewsRancid

Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:00 - Sep 7 by angryjack

correct

You're not angry, quite the opposite infact I can remember us all playing football on Brighton beach at 6 in the morning.We fell out of Ritzys at 2 am and straight into a minibus and down south.What a day.I won't mention Reading
Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:07 - Sep 7 with 2403 viewsangryjack

Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:02 - Sep 7 by Rancid

You're not angry, quite the opposite infact I can remember us all playing football on Brighton beach at 6 in the morning.We fell out of Ritzys at 2 am and straight into a minibus and down south.What a day.I won't mention Reading

remember it well great times police sending the van home after the game and leaving us all on brighton beach to make our own way home because van wasnt insured to take us in back,but lucky enough it came back hour or two later to find us all walking along the seafront,days before mobile phones so we were lucky
Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:10 - Sep 7 with 2391 viewsmorningstar

Swansea v Panathanikos on 11:09 - Sep 7 by ScoobyWho

Sorry I meant 38 ....
I can also assure you some of that money came from Martin.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2014 11:10]

Your memory is deserting you Scoobs! At the time Martin was either unemployed or working for Thompson holidays as a courier! He didn't even open the first Travel house until 1992 so was in no position financially to help the guys out I can assure you.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:15 - Sep 7 with 2360 viewsRancid

Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:07 - Sep 7 by angryjack

remember it well great times police sending the van home after the game and leaving us all on brighton beach to make our own way home because van wasnt insured to take us in back,but lucky enough it came back hour or two later to find us all walking along the seafront,days before mobile phones so we were lucky

Ha Ha that's the trip.I think the van was pulled for a dodgy brake light and it came up as not insured.Radnor from Skewen was driving it and we were all cursing him because we didn't know what had happened and thought he'd shot off without us.What a relief to see him turn up We won 2 nil I think and i got slung out when we scored the 2nd.Wayne G threw me on the pitch when we were celebrating and I was out on my ear.
Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:18 - Sep 7 with 2350 views_

Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:15 - Sep 7 by Rancid

Ha Ha that's the trip.I think the van was pulled for a dodgy brake light and it came up as not insured.Radnor from Skewen was driving it and we were all cursing him because we didn't know what had happened and thought he'd shot off without us.What a relief to see him turn up We won 2 nil I think and i got slung out when we scored the 2nd.Wayne G threw me on the pitch when we were celebrating and I was out on my ear.

Not like Wayne to do something like that ;-)

Where's Radnor these days and alright Pricey

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:32 - Sep 7 with 2322 viewsRancid

Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:18 - Sep 7 by _

I haven't seen Radnors in years.I see his mate Adam down the Lib but not sure if Phil still follows us.A lot of the Skewen boys had a meltdown and started following those lot up the road but I don't think Phil did?
Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:33 - Sep 7 with 2321 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:18 - Sep 7 by _

Trust Radnor. He never turned to the dark side like the others

I haven't seen him for a while but I know he is knocking around and still living in Skewen I think
[Post edited 7 Sep 2014 13:33]
Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:34 - Sep 7 with 2314 viewsDarran

Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:32 - Sep 7 by Rancid

I haven't seen Radnors in years.I see his mate Adam down the Lib but not sure if Phil still follows us.A lot of the Skewen boys had a meltdown and started following those lot up the road but I don't think Phil did?

His old man was on bus 1 for years.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:36 - Sep 7 with 2310 viewsRancid

Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:34 - Sep 7 by Darran

His old man was on bus 1 for years.

Yeah i used to work with Tommy in the Roll Shop.He loves the Jacks fair do's.
Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:37 - Sep 7 with 2302 viewsDarran

Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:36 - Sep 7 by Rancid

Yeah i used to work with Tommy in the Roll Shop.He loves the Jacks fair do's.

Baglan boy see.

Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:39 - Sep 7 with 2297 viewsRancid

Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:37 - Sep 7 by Darran

Baglan boy see.

I didn't know that, I thought he was Skewen through and through.He's alright is Tom, moaning old get but sound as a pound.
Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:41 - Sep 7 with 2283 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:39 - Sep 7 by Rancid

I didn't know that, I thought he was Skewen through and through.He's alright is Tom, moaning old get but sound as a pound.

Seems funny taking about Radnor and his old man on here
I was good mates with Phil from my school days in Neath
Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:41 - Sep 7 with 2281 viewsDarran

Grew up in Bags he did.
He was never right after his missus f*cked off,massive shock that was too.

Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:42 - Sep 7 with 2276 viewsScoobyWho

Swansea v Panathanikos on 12:31 - Sep 7 by Rancid

Bloody Hell, I never realised Mark Kendall had passed away.We were talking about the Monaco trip in the week as my mate was there along with a few Briton ferry boys.He mentioned the Conga so it was fresh in my memory.They all stayed in a caravan park out there and were joined by a trip full of lasses from Darlington.I'll say no more as kids read this board.

I was told last season by a friend at WBA game who knew him well, apparently died at work, he was a copper in Gwent by all accounts.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:44 - Sep 7 with 2269 viewsRancid

@ Tenko - It does mate I used to knock about with all the Skewen boys before they turned funny.I still see Horse down the Lib though and Lloydy now and again.What the f**k they were thinking when they started following those, I don't know.

I can remember Rich.S on the North Bank with his Mrs and they were both wearing Fulham scarves WTF!!!
[Post edited 7 Sep 2014 13:46]
Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:45 - Sep 7 with 2260 viewsScoobyWho

Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:10 - Sep 7 by morningstar

Your memory is deserting you Scoobs! At the time Martin was either unemployed or working for Thompson holidays as a courier! He didn't even open the first Travel house until 1992 so was in no position financially to help the guys out I can assure you.

Maybe my grey areas are greyer than i thought ;-)
I just have this recollection of him being involved, but maybe not.
25 years ago, bloody hell ! Time flies.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:48 - Sep 7 with 2244 views_

What about Bozo, Chris? Another Baglan boy..

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:51 - Sep 7 with 2235 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:44 - Sep 7 by Rancid

@ Tenko - It does mate I used to knock about with all the Skewen boys before they turned funny.I still see Horse down the Lib though and Lloydy now and again.What the f**k they were thinking when they started following those, I don't know.

I can remember Rich.S on the North Bank with his Mrs and they were both wearing Fulham scarves WTF!!!
[Post edited 7 Sep 2014 13:46]

I used to live in Neath and back in the day it used to be mostly Cardiff City

The problem was all the lads my age were bullied by the older Cardiff lot and they took the easy option of joining them.

I was one that didn't switch. I really couldn't understand how you could switch teams. I never understood that.

I was in school with most of them Richard, Lloydy, Adam, Radnor, Chris Thomas etc - we had some good laughs
Saying that only Richard out of that lot went to support Cardiff

As you get older though it becomes easier. I have met Richard in London for a drink and have chatted to a few of the older Cardiff lads when I see them. Its funny to see how the other side think and we talk and laugh about the old times now.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2014 13:57]
Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:52 - Sep 7 with 2229 viewsRancid

Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:48 - Sep 7 by _

What about Bozo, Chris? Another Baglan boy..

Good news on him mate, he's on the mend.He went through hell with one thing and another as you know but he was at some do recently with Welsh Petes parents present and they said he was on top form and looking well.I doubt we'll see him down the Jacks again though but you never know.
Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:54 - Sep 7 with 2223 viewsRancid

Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:51 - Sep 7 by TenkosBlondeWig

I used to live in Neath and back in the day it used to be mostly Cardiff City

The problem was all the lads my age were bullied by the older Cardiff lot and they took the easy option of joining them.

I was one that didn't switch. I really couldn't understand how you could switch teams. I never understood that.

I was in school with most of them Richard, Lloydy, Adam, Radnor, Chris Thomas etc - we had some good laughs
Saying that only Richard out of that lot went to support Cardiff

As you get older though it becomes easier. I have met Richard in London for a drink and have chatted to a few of the older Cardiff lads when I see them. Its funny to see how the other side think and we talk and laugh about the old times now.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2014 13:57]

Yeah that's what I heard mate.They were bullied by the Caewern lot.I think Phylis and Nigel took the long dark walk as well.Shame that was because I was really good mates with them.
Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:55 - Sep 7 with 2218 views_

Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:52 - Sep 7 by Rancid

Good news on him mate, he's on the mend.He went through hell with one thing and another as you know but he was at some do recently with Welsh Petes parents present and they said he was on top form and looking well.I doubt we'll see him down the Jacks again though but you never know.

Well that's good to hear :-)

Is he on Facebook do you know?

Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:58 - Sep 7 with 2206 views_

Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:52 - Sep 7 by Rancid

Talking of Bozo, haven't seen Darren H in a long while. Knew he was working with the ill fated operation with Wayne. See him much?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024