Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea v Panathanikos 23:33 - Sep 6 with 18286 viewsGorslasJack

I was just watching a video about the trouble over in Greece, I think it was in 1990 this was 8 years before I was born so does anyone know what happened?
Swansea v Panathanikos on 14:03 - Sep 7 with 2635 viewsRancid

Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:55 - Sep 7 by _

Well that's good to hear :-)

Is he on Facebook do you know?

No I don't think so, Chris.I called up his house about 8 years ago and he was about 20 stone with a beard W.G Grace would be proud of.My sister seen him quite recently down Port Talbot and said he was looking like his former self and with Pete's parents saying he was on the mend it's all good news.What a total loon back in the day though Do you remember him getting bottled in Cambridge or was it Norwich?? Anyway that scar he was left with contributed to his troubles I think.
Swansea v Panathanikos on 14:05 - Sep 7 with 2629 viewsRancid

Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:58 - Sep 7 by _

Talking of Bozo, haven't seen Darren H in a long while. Knew he was working with the ill fated operation with Wayne. See him much?

No I haven't seen Darren in years.Typical of Wayne to corrupt that poor innocent mind of his Lovely bloke though mate.
Swansea v Panathanikos on 14:07 - Sep 7 with 2625 views_

Swansea v Panathanikos on 14:03 - Sep 7 by Rancid

No I don't think so, Chris.I called up his house about 8 years ago and he was about 20 stone with a beard W.G Grace would be proud of.My sister seen him quite recently down Port Talbot and said he was looking like his former self and with Pete's parents saying he was on the mend it's all good news.What a total loon back in the day though Do you remember him getting bottled in Cambridge or was it Norwich?? Anyway that scar he was left with contributed to his troubles I think.

Great boy so sad to hear he lost his way a bit. Used to play those drums full pelt haha... We were in a car accident together up my way... Crazy night that was and no one injured.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Swansea v Panathanikos on 14:09 - Sep 7 with 2619 views_

Swansea v Panathanikos on 14:05 - Sep 7 by Rancid

No I haven't seen Darren in years.Typical of Wayne to corrupt that poor innocent mind of his Lovely bloke though mate.

Brilliant bloke. Love him to pieces. Wayne haha... God 'elp us :-)

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Swansea v Panathanikos on 14:15 - Sep 7 with 2593 viewsRancid

Swansea v Panathanikos on 14:07 - Sep 7 by _

Great boy so sad to hear he lost his way a bit. Used to play those drums full pelt haha... We were in a car accident together up my way... Crazy night that was and no one injured.

Ha Ha Ha those drums He used to play those 90mph at 3 in the morning off his tits.The shit his parents put up with was unreal.I remember him saying about that accident.There's a cracking pic of you all in Marthas somewhere on the net.All the youngsters at the time sat in 'our' corner I was all loved up around that time and give the scene a swerve for a few years.
Swansea v Panathanikos on 14:18 - Sep 7 with 2596 viewscontroversial_jack

Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:54 - Sep 7 by Rancid

Yeah that's what I heard mate.They were bullied by the Caewern lot.I think Phylis and Nigel took the long dark walk as well.Shame that was because I was really good mates with them.

They had a bus up with the Swansea lot it was nothing to do with Cardiff fans
Swansea v Panathanikos on 14:21 - Sep 7 with 2582 viewsRancid

Swansea v Panathanikos on 14:18 - Sep 7 by controversial_jack

Sorry, I don't follow that.Or do you mean bust up? If so I don't believe that as Fullman and Neath Punk would torture them down the Bear in town and they jumped ship.Can't remember them falling out with any Jacks??
Swansea v Panathanikos on 14:26 - Sep 7 with 2564 views_

Swansea v Panathanikos on 14:15 - Sep 7 by Rancid

Ha Ha Ha those drums He used to play those 90mph at 3 in the morning off his tits.The shit his parents put up with was unreal.I remember him saying about that accident.There's a cracking pic of you all in Marthas somewhere on the net.All the youngsters at the time sat in 'our' corner I was all loved up around that time and give the scene a swerve for a few years.

All those photos from around that time were Darrens. He was the only one diligent enough to bring a camera along. We all thought it was a bit poncey haha but looking back those photos were great. I has a look for them recently and couldn't find them. We all look about 12 in them haha.

I wasn't going to mention his parents... Geez .. Haha ouch. He went on a pilgrimage to Paris to visit Jim Morrison's grave ;-)

Houdini is in Thaliand, the 2 Angus boys are no longer with us as isn't Dai Nicholls :-( Hear from Foley now and again, he's doing well and I guess the rest are all going strong as evidenced by Facebook :-) You going to Chelsea with Sully and co?

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea v Panathanikos on 14:27 - Sep 7 with 2558 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Swansea v Panathanikos on 14:18 - Sep 7 by controversial_jack

Remind me again . . . . .

I have to say despite living in Neath I spent most of my time in Swansea and in Marthas from around 1988 onwards. I was always accepted by the boys but I know for some it was a little bit difficult.

I am not sure at what point the other Neath boys gave up on Swansea as I can't remember that far back
Swansea v Panathanikos on 14:29 - Sep 7 with 2552 views_

Swansea v Panathanikos on 14:26 - Sep 7 by _

All those photos from around that time were Darrens. He was the only one diligent enough to bring a camera along. We all thought it was a bit poncey haha but looking back those photos were great. I has a look for them recently and couldn't find them. We all look about 12 in them haha.

I wasn't going to mention his parents... Geez .. Haha ouch. He went on a pilgrimage to Paris to visit Jim Morrison's grave ;-)

Houdini is in Thaliand, the 2 Angus boys are no longer with us as isn't Dai Nicholls :-( Hear from Foley now and again, he's doing well and I guess the rest are all going strong as evidenced by Facebook :-) You going to Chelsea with Sully and co?

Oh and Albert?? Know how he's doing? Hope he's alright too...
Owains on the Chelsea bus as well I think.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2014 14:30]

Swansea v Panathanikos on 14:31 - Sep 7 with 2544 viewscontroversial_jack

Swansea v Panathanikos on 14:21 - Sep 7 by Rancid

Sorry, I don't follow that.Or do you mean bust up? If so I don't believe that as Fullman and Neath Punk would torture them down the Bear in town and they jumped ship.Can't remember them falling out with any Jacks??

Bus up sorry. Some jumped ship, but many didn't after a fallout with the Jacks
Swansea v Panathanikos on 14:35 - Sep 7 with 2532 viewsRancid

Swansea v Panathanikos on 14:26 - Sep 7 by _

I last seen those pics on the srs site about 5 or 6 years ago.I was with Dai Nicholls a few days before he passed away.I was delivering stock for vending machines all around Swansea and he jumped in the van with me and ''gave me a hand''.Worst thing I ever did.We went into a solicitors on Walter Road and he asked the receptionist for a blow job ffs.He was out of control by then.

I think I'm on the same bus as you, Chris.Wilkies ethnic tours as George likes to call it I've heard there's a few on that bus who've got tickets but nobody on Sully's bus has a ticket between them Have you managed to get one yet?
Swansea v Panathanikos on 14:37 - Sep 7 with 2523 viewsRancid

Swansea v Panathanikos on 14:29 - Sep 7 by _

Oh and Albert?? Know how he's doing? Hope he's alright too...
Owains on the Chelsea bus as well I think.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2014 14:30]

Albert is another I haven't seen in years.He went his own way with one thing and another.Like you, Chris I hope he's ok.Looking forward to seeing Owain
Swansea v Panathanikos on 14:38 - Sep 7 with 2522 viewsRancid

Swansea v Panathanikos on 14:31 - Sep 7 by controversial_jack

Bus up sorry. Some jumped ship, but many didn't after a fallout with the Jacks

Bus or bust? I know what you mean mate
Swansea v Panathanikos on 14:41 - Sep 7 with 2512 views_

Swansea v Panathanikos on 14:35 - Sep 7 by Rancid

I last seen those pics on the srs site about 5 or 6 years ago.I was with Dai Nicholls a few days before he passed away.I was delivering stock for vending machines all around Swansea and he jumped in the van with me and ''gave me a hand''.Worst thing I ever did.We went into a solicitors on Walter Road and he asked the receptionist for a blow job ffs.He was out of control by then.

I think I'm on the same bus as you, Chris.Wilkies ethnic tours as George likes to call it I've heard there's a few on that bus who've got tickets but nobody on Sully's bus has a ticket between them Have you managed to get one yet?

No, still not...

Wilkie thinks more may want to sell theirs when they realise not many others have got them. I'd still want one even if it's to just break up the day a bit haha... Gonna be a good one :-)

Swansea v Panathanikos on 14:42 - Sep 7 with 2507 viewsjacw

Swansea v Panathanikos on 14:37 - Sep 7 by Rancid

Albert is another I haven't seen in years.He went his own way with one thing and another.Like you, Chris I hope he's ok.Looking forward to seeing Owain

Albert is a taxi driver in Neath and he is well, saw him last week !
Swansea v Panathanikos on 14:42 - Sep 7 with 2505 viewscontroversial_jack

Swansea v Panathanikos on 14:38 - Sep 7 by Rancid

Bus or bust? I know what you mean mate

Swansea v Panathanikos on 14:45 - Sep 7 with 2494 viewsRancid

Swansea v Panathanikos on 14:41 - Sep 7 by _

No, still not...

Wilkie thinks more may want to sell theirs when they realise not many others have got them. I'd still want one even if it's to just break up the day a bit haha... Gonna be a good one :-)

I'm still looking myself and if there was ever a day that needed breaking up it's next Saturday I can't wait though and it's the first time I've been away with the Jacks since Valencia.
Swansea v Panathanikos on 14:48 - Sep 7 with 2479 viewsRancid

Swansea v Panathanikos on 14:42 - Sep 7 by jacw

Ah that's good news.We used to swap Wallabies shoes and walk around Neath with one purple and one blue shoe on each
Swansea v Panathanikos on 14:49 - Sep 7 with 2474 views_

Swansea v Panathanikos on 14:42 - Sep 7 by jacw

Jason Kelly (Albert)?

Swansea v Panathanikos on 14:52 - Sep 7 with 2465 views_

Swansea v Panathanikos on 14:45 - Sep 7 by Rancid

I'm still looking myself and if there was ever a day that needed breaking up it's next Saturday I can't wait though and it's the first time I've been away with the Jacks since Valencia.

Hopefully we'll get sorted then mate, pricey day though 😊

Swansea v Panathanikos on 14:53 - Sep 7 with 2464 viewsjacw

Swansea v Panathanikos on 14:49 - Sep 7 by _

Jason Kelly (Albert)?

Yep , he hasn't changed a bit
Swansea v Panathanikos on 15:39 - Sep 7 with 2392 viewsangryjack

Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:18 - Sep 7 by _

Not like Wayne to do something like that ;-)

Where's Radnor these days and alright Pricey

alright saaaaaaarn hows things, hope all is well
Swansea v Panathanikos on 15:53 - Sep 7 with 2364 views_

Swansea v Panathanikos on 15:39 - Sep 7 by angryjack

alright saaaaaaarn hows things, hope all is well

Good mate thanks, nice to hear from you and hope all is well too...

Swansea v Panathanikos on 15:54 - Sep 7 with 2364 viewsNeath_Jack

Swansea v Panathanikos on 13:51 - Sep 7 by TenkosBlondeWig

I used to live in Neath and back in the day it used to be mostly Cardiff City

The problem was all the lads my age were bullied by the older Cardiff lot and they took the easy option of joining them.

I was one that didn't switch. I really couldn't understand how you could switch teams. I never understood that.

I was in school with most of them Richard, Lloydy, Adam, Radnor, Chris Thomas etc - we had some good laughs
Saying that only Richard out of that lot went to support Cardiff

As you get older though it becomes easier. I have met Richard in London for a drink and have chatted to a few of the older Cardiff lads when I see them. Its funny to see how the other side think and we talk and laugh about the old times now.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2014 13:57]

Mostly Cardiff? You're joking right?

Apart from the Caewern lot and one or two stragglers up the Cimla, we were all Jacks. The only ones i knew that turned were some of the skewen boys, and one of the Grant's either Price or Watkins, can't remember which now, oh and Derricks, and maybe Floydy. Lambourne had mates in both camps.

You never used to bother with us lot, apart from getting on the same train as us for the night games (Mayo, Spitz, Mugger, Dopey Bri, Williams, Pigeon etc etc. As you say later in the thread, you used to knock around with the Swansea boys.

We certainly weren't bullied by them, it swung in roundabouts, sometimes the numbers would be with us and they'd have it, other days it would be the other way around. Every weekend without fail up the Abbey or the Arch, some poor f*cker would end up with an hiding, sometimes whilst playing for the local football team on a Saturday/Sunday as well.

Albert Kelly is sound again now. Albert, Gilly, Cracker et al came to the party later than us, they joined in when the non football trouble kicked off between the Melin boys and the skewen/caewern lot

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024