Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How long does it take places to switch from Cardiff to Swansea? 18:27 - Oct 10 with 7906 viewsGlyn1

Naturally, I'd like all of Wales to be Swans supporters but the farther east you go, the more the towns and villages become mainly Cardiff supporters. Where do you think that the borderline currently is between places that are predominantly Swans or Bluebirds? Any chance of moving the border a little further east?

If you choose your club when you're a kid, and never change it throughout your lifetime, then 4 years in the PL isn't going to make a big difference, especially if our neighbours return to the PL next season and get the benefits of greater media coverage again.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

How long does it take places to switch from Cardiff to Swansea? on 16:55 - Oct 12 with 1789 viewsicecoldjack

What a bonkers thread! ..
How long does it take places to switch from Cardiff to Swansea? on 22:18 - Oct 12 with 1689 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Have a look at this document shows where Swansea Season Ticket holders live Pages 58 to 62

http://wam.swansea.gov.uk/WAM/doc/Current%20Document-96213.pdf?extension=.pdf&id
[Post edited 12 Oct 2014 22:24]

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

How long does it take places to switch from Cardiff to Swansea? on 22:24 - Oct 12 with 1680 viewsLeonisGod

How long does it take places to switch from Cardiff to Swansea? on 22:18 - Oct 12 by felixstowe_jack

Have a look at this document shows where Swansea Season Ticket holders live Pages 58 to 62

http://wam.swansea.gov.uk/WAM/doc/Current%20Document-96213.pdf?extension=.pdf&id
[Post edited 12 Oct 2014 22:24]

Not many in your neck of the woods. Felixstowe! What did you do to deserve that?
How long does it take places to switch from Cardiff to Swansea? on 23:53 - Oct 12 with 1628 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How long does it take places to switch from Cardiff to Swansea? on 13:21 - Oct 12 by Chief

I find this debate very interesting. Being from Llanelli, I find it fascinating the amount of scum in the town (not huge but still significant). weird considering the fact that Llanelli hasn't had a maternity ward in a long time, so Turks are invariably born in Swansea.

the only thing I can put it down to is the small town and rugby mentality, where some in Llanelli cant bring themselves to support anything to do with Swansea.

It's got to do with some Llanelli peoples hatred of all things Swansea rather than a love of anything Cardiff. 100% correct. I also find the Gog hatred of Swansea weird, what has Cardiff in any way done for them?
I met a young Aberystwyth guy called Rhun who was teaching in Swansea but was a complete scummer, it's a f*cking mystery to me. But it was at the time we had just been promoted so nice to hold the high ground lol

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

How long does it take places to switch from Cardiff to Swansea? on 16:44 - Oct 15 with 1482 viewsWxmJax

How long does it take places to switch from Cardiff to Swansea? on 22:16 - Oct 11 by WarwickHunt

I refrained from using the term "relative" as I know you're from Wrexham and was afraid it might induce a sexual frenzy in your 50p boxer shorts.

I suppose anywhere with a branch of Boots is "massive" if you live in Wrexham...

Sorry, but I'm not from, or have ever lived in Wrexham. My 'relatives' by the way range from Bishopstone to the south then up north to Gorseinon and east to Morriston with more in between. So basically covering all of god's little acre. Why do you think this will induce a sexual frenzy in me ? not in to boxer's either, just couldn't get use to them, m&s autograph collection for me and even they're not what they used to be. They seem to shrink in the wash or is that just me getting fatter ? who knows ?

Anyhow, I'm just sorry that you have to resort to such immature replies, I find it quite sad when grown men do this. Stoke on Sunday, are you going ? I think it might be a better game than in previous seasons. Will be happy with a point.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

How long does it take places to switch from Cardiff to Swansea? on 16:56 - Oct 15 with 1476 viewsDrWig

How long does it take places to switch from Cardiff to Swansea? on 09:52 - Oct 12 by jackforever

What debate ? The Manchester isnt a massive city debate or the Manchester is blue debate or maybe the jackforever is unkown to himself and close friends a man utd fan debate? Either way ive had a titfull of it all, all a bunch of tripe eating northern monkeys.

Manchester-so much to answer for.

In the UK all the Northern cities are large but on a worldwide scale they are not. Having been to Sao Paulo, Belo Horizonte, Bangkok and Addis Ababa they are tiddlers.

The only alternative to the spectacle is the spectacle of the alternative.

How long does it take places to switch from Cardiff to Swansea? on 09:16 - Oct 16 with 1353 viewsScoobyWho

How long does it take places to switch from Cardiff to Swansea? on 23:53 - Oct 12 by Brynmill_Jack

It's got to do with some Llanelli peoples hatred of all things Swansea rather than a love of anything Cardiff. 100% correct. I also find the Gog hatred of Swansea weird, what has Cardiff in any way done for them?
I met a young Aberystwyth guy called Rhun who was teaching in Swansea but was a complete scummer, it's a f*cking mystery to me. But it was at the time we had just been promoted so nice to hold the high ground lol

No different to the excessive amount of jacks in Cowbridge, Bridgend, Pencoed and Ogmore etc .... Same reasoning, like hatred of local things ( Cardiff ) so people look further afield ( Swansea )

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

How long does it take places to switch from Cardiff to Swansea? on 17:27 - Oct 16 with 1282 viewsfelixstowe_jack

How long does it take places to switch from Cardiff to Swansea? on 22:24 - Oct 12 by LeonisGod

Not many in your neck of the woods. Felixstowe! What did you do to deserve that?

It is handy for some away games.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

How long does it take places to switch from Cardiff to Swansea? on 18:15 - Oct 16 with 1252 viewsScoobyDoo

How long does it take places to switch from Cardiff to Swansea? on 16:44 - Oct 15 by WxmJax

Sorry, but I'm not from, or have ever lived in Wrexham. My 'relatives' by the way range from Bishopstone to the south then up north to Gorseinon and east to Morriston with more in between. So basically covering all of god's little acre. Why do you think this will induce a sexual frenzy in me ? not in to boxer's either, just couldn't get use to them, m&s autograph collection for me and even they're not what they used to be. They seem to shrink in the wash or is that just me getting fatter ? who knows ?

Anyhow, I'm just sorry that you have to resort to such immature replies, I find it quite sad when grown men do this. Stoke on Sunday, are you going ? I think it might be a better game than in previous seasons. Will be happy with a point.

The answer is in the username mate, just call hm Warra!
How long does it take places to switch from Cardiff to Swansea? on 18:56 - Oct 16 with 1224 viewsdgt73

How long does it take places to switch from Cardiff to Swansea? on 23:53 - Oct 12 by Brynmill_Jack

This is complete nonsense that people from llanelli dislike Swansea. Absolute NONSENSE.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

How long does it take places to switch from Cardiff to Swansea? on 19:30 - Oct 16 with 1205 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How long does it take places to switch from Cardiff to Swansea? on 18:56 - Oct 16 by dgt73

This is complete nonsense that people from llanelli dislike Swansea. Absolute NONSENSE.

Keep those panties on my good man! Some I meant, specifically meaning the plebs who support Cardiff in your area. They are in a minority but you can't deny their existence. And on any given rugby derby day between the scarlets and the whites (or now of course the ospreys) it (the Anti Jack sentiment) gets ramped up a notch again. Why else spit at Richard Moriarty?

How long does it take places to switch from Cardiff to Swansea? on 19:52 - Oct 16 with 1181 viewsScoobyDoo

How long does it take places to switch from Cardiff to Swansea? on 19:30 - Oct 16 by Brynmill_Jack

Keep those panties on my good man! Some I meant, specifically meaning the plebs who support Cardiff in your area. They are in a minority but you can't deny their existence. And on any given rugby derby day between the scarlets and the whites (or now of course the ospreys) it (the Anti Jack sentiment) gets ramped up a notch again. Why else spit at Richard Moriarty?

Brave person whoever spat at Dick Moriarty!
How long does it take places to switch from Cardiff to Swansea? on 19:59 - Oct 16 with 1177 viewsdgt73

How long does it take places to switch from Cardiff to Swansea? on 19:30 - Oct 16 by Brynmill_Jack

Firstly i come from Swansea and now live in England, but have family in llanelli and what you say is rubbish full stop and as for cardiff fans from that area they are a tiny minority and most are well into their 50's such as john English etc.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

How long does it take places to switch from Cardiff to Swansea? on 20:12 - Oct 16 with 1155 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How long does it take places to switch from Cardiff to Swansea? on 19:59 - Oct 16 by dgt73

Firstly i come from Swansea and now live in England, but have family in llanelli and what you say is rubbish full stop and as for cardiff fans from that area they are a tiny minority and most are well into their 50's such as john English etc.

So they do exist then. And probably hate Swansea with a vengeance.
And when it comes to the rugby there is real antipathy with all things Swansea (now Swansea/ Neath due to the Ospreys) on match days ad the lead up. I'm nearly 47 years old and have lived in the area long enough to know what's what. I work with many Turks mate and they don't hate Swansea. Is that alright?

How long does it take places to switch from Cardiff to Swansea? on 22:36 - Oct 16 with 1111 viewsWarwickHunt

How long does it take places to switch from Cardiff to Swansea? on 19:52 - Oct 16 by ScoobyDoo

Brave person whoever spat at Dick Moriarty!

Colin Jones (before he was famous) sparked him for being a bully.
Bit of a c*nt, apparently.
How long does it take places to switch from Cardiff to Swansea? on 22:42 - Oct 16 with 1104 viewsScoobyDoo

How long does it take places to switch from Cardiff to Swansea? on 22:36 - Oct 16 by WarwickHunt

Colin Jones (before he was famous) sparked him for being a bully.
Bit of a c*nt, apparently.

Yeah well you wouldn't want to bully Colin Jones would you.
How long does it take places to switch from Cardiff to Swansea? on 22:46 - Oct 16 with 1092 viewsScoobyWho

How long does it take places to switch from Cardiff to Swansea? on 20:12 - Oct 16 by Brynmill_Jack

So they do exist then. And probably hate Swansea with a vengeance.
And when it comes to the rugby there is real antipathy with all things Swansea (now Swansea/ Neath due to the Ospreys) on match days ad the lead up. I'm nearly 47 years old and have lived in the area long enough to know what's what. I work with many Turks mate and they don't hate Swansea. Is that alright?

Minoroty collectives always shout the loudest,its their desire to be heard.
Gives a false impression too.

For further proof, see that lot down the road.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

How long does it take places to switch from Cardiff to Swansea? on 22:49 - Oct 16 with 1082 viewsWarwickHunt

How long does it take places to switch from Cardiff to Swansea? on 22:42 - Oct 16 by ScoobyDoo

Yeah well you wouldn't want to bully Colin Jones would you.

Bullied his mate. Big mistake...
How long does it take places to switch from Cardiff to Swansea? on 23:02 - Oct 16 with 1062 viewsowainglyndwr

How long does it take places to switch from Cardiff to Swansea? on 19:59 - Oct 16 by dgt73

There are a few Redturds and 1 or 2 in Gorseinon. But out and about around Llanelli you always see someone wearing Swans top/coat etc.
Even at Parc y Scarlets when there has been a Swans game earlier 3pm KO you see people also going to watch the Scarlets evening KO with there Swans tops still on because they have rushed from one match to another
How long does it take places to switch from Cardiff to Swansea? on 23:14 - Oct 16 with 1054 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How long does it take places to switch from Cardiff to Swansea? on 23:02 - Oct 16 by owainglyndwr

There are a few Redturds and 1 or 2 in Gorseinon. But out and about around Llanelli you always see someone wearing Swans top/coat etc.
Even at Parc y Scarlets when there has been a Swans game earlier 3pm KO you see people also going to watch the Scarlets evening KO with there Swans tops still on because they have rushed from one match to another

Hell mun Llanelli people (in general) may dislike the whites but 90-95% adore the Swans. that's something Inever doubt, though in the past the Cardiff contingent may have numbered 15% tops. They are the bitter and twisted ones

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024