Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) 21:18 - Oct 20 with 23542 viewsnhd23

Adel has had his say regarding Redknapp's comments and has been showing off a six pack,whilst slating Redknapp,his staff and his training.

Will be up on the Daily Mail online at about 22:00

Expect Fireworks and a whole new Redknapp v Taarabt debate
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 18:50 - Oct 22 with 1477 viewsderbyhoop

It's a disgraceful episode that does neither any credit. And certainly no credit to the club.
Redknapp's lies/exaggerations do not appear justified.
Adel's attitude to getting/keeping fit is less than ideal.

If all bridges have been burned between the 2 of them, which I suspect is true, we have a potentially saleable asset whose value has fallen sharply in the last week.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:10 - Oct 22 with 1414 viewsQPR_ARG

“I have read what has happened this week but I don’t know the exact nature of it. However, when Taarabt was with us he played well, trained well and behaved as a serious professional.”

“I can’t talk about the merits of this specific situation and I don’t want to get involved in it. All I can say is that when Taarabt was with Milan, he did very well."

Not coming from a nobody. This is coming from Adriano Galliani (AC Milan supremo) who, in my eyes, is one of the most savvy and successful men in football in recent years.

Of course, some QPR fans with an agenda against Adel, will call him a liar.
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:23 - Oct 22 with 1392 viewsdolcelatte

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:10 - Oct 22 by QPR_ARG

“I have read what has happened this week but I don’t know the exact nature of it. However, when Taarabt was with us he played well, trained well and behaved as a serious professional.”

“I can’t talk about the merits of this specific situation and I don’t want to get involved in it. All I can say is that when Taarabt was with Milan, he did very well."

Not coming from a nobody. This is coming from Adriano Galliani (AC Milan supremo) who, in my eyes, is one of the most savvy and successful men in football in recent years.

Of course, some QPR fans with an agenda against Adel, will call him a liar.

Seriously seb knock it on the head. They are both as bad as each other and BOTH are insulting the reputation of the club. One day the full truth will out. Harry may be past it but the millionaire Adel has royally taken the pee in many ways and once this has all blown over the beans will be spilled...

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024