Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BST Arrange Meeting with Jose Riga 19:39 - Nov 5 with 14265 viewsBFCSupportersTrust

Representatives of the BST committee have been invited by Chris Nathanial to meet with Jose Riga to discuss the background to his departure from BFC.

The meeting is expected to take place in the next 7 days. The venue and timing of the meeting cannot at this stage be confirmed.

As we have been invited to meet with Jose as representatives of all BFC fans we would like to collate a list of questions that any fan ( whether BST member or not ) might wish to submit to us and shortlist those we deem the most suitable to put to Jose. Of course it must be appreciated we cannot guarantee that each and every question submitted will be asked as we will need to vet the questions and don’t at this stage know how much time we will be allowed.

Following the meeting BST will publish a full transcript of the discussions that take place on our website and circulate this on social media.

Any questions must be submitted to secretary@blackpoolsupporterstrust.org by 5pm Sunday 9th November 2014. Questions posed on social media only will not be short listed so do please email them to us.

We look forward to receiving your submissions.

Up the Pool.
BST Arrange Meeting with Jose Riga on 13:57 - Nov 12 with 678 viewsOdinsRaven

BST Arrange Meeting with Jose Riga on 17:26 - Nov 11 by TwelveAngryMen

VB has said in his Mail piece that he's identified a suitable partner who is interested in joining him in acquiring the Club if its assets ie stadium are included
Bizarrely many seem to have missed that - as I recall I don't think it was in the Gazette's take on it
As for the meeting with Riga we are talking about the time of 3 committee members ( all of whom were already in London ) and a few texts with his agent to arrange followed by the time it takes to type up the notes for circulation
Hardly a waste of resources

I didn't miss it Tom.

People expect everything to happen a week later. Things such as this have to be dealt with in confidence and can take months, sometimes years to come to fruition. I'm not expecting too much news on this for at least 6 months.

Of course if someone is looking to buy KOKO has to give us 6 months notice anyway due to the Ground being listed so as that hasn't happened we can assume we are AT LEAST 6 months or more away from such a deal if it is on the cards.
BST Arrange Meeting with Jose Riga on 08:12 - Nov 14 with 601 viewsHappy_Satsuma

BST Arrange Meeting with Jose Riga on 13:57 - Nov 12 by OdinsRaven

I didn't miss it Tom.

People expect everything to happen a week later. Things such as this have to be dealt with in confidence and can take months, sometimes years to come to fruition. I'm not expecting too much news on this for at least 6 months.

Of course if someone is looking to buy KOKO has to give us 6 months notice anyway due to the Ground being listed so as that hasn't happened we can assume we are AT LEAST 6 months or more away from such a deal if it is on the cards.

Really interesting point at the bottom which I didn't realise. I think Belokon's white horse has gone lame and his lance has developed a nasty kink in it!

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024