Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread 11:14 - Dec 2 with 15728 viewsMrSwan

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:17 - Dec 2 with 2192 viewsunion_jack

We're not going to score tonight are we? Please tell me I'm wrong.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:18 - Dec 2 with 2157 viewsShaky

Was that not a Kyle Bartley trademark elbow in the face there?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:19 - Dec 2 with 2148 viewsswanduck

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:17 - Dec 2 by union_jack

I've given up as long as they don't sneak one fml
The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:20 - Dec 2 with 2124 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:19 - Dec 2 by swanduck

I've given up as long as they don't sneak one fml

I was!!!!!!!

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:20 - Dec 2 with 2121 viewsCWJack

KIIII!!!!!
The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:21 - Dec 2 with 2111 viewsjacksinceever

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:17 - Dec 2 by union_jack

You're wrong !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:21 - Dec 2 with 2098 viewsShaky

What a goal

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:21 - Dec 2 with 2086 viewsSwan91

Yes Ki!!!!
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:21 - Dec 2 with 2081 viewsSwansNZ

KI, fecking great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:22 - Dec 2 with 2048 viewslonglostjack

Yeeeeeeeeeeeees !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:22 - Dec 2 with 2048 viewsShaky

Call me over-cautious but I would have held off with the sub after that.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:22 - Dec 2 with 2047 viewsBanosswan

Get in you beauty!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:23 - Dec 2 with 2022 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:21 - Dec 2 by jacksinceever

You're wrong !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:24 - Dec 2 with 1991 views1973scott

Come on you swans! Love it
The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:25 - Dec 2 with 1967 viewsjacksinceever

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:20 - Dec 2 by union_jack

I was!!!!!!!

Very wrong !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:25 - Dec 2 with 1955 views1973scott

Routs you diamond
The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:25 - Dec 2 with 1951 viewsShaky

Thank you and good night.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:26 - Dec 2 with 1940 viewsChrisSCFC

Routs!
The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:26 - Dec 2 with 1919 viewslonglostjack

Routs baby - we held on to a lead !!!!!!!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:26 - Dec 2 with 1919 viewsjacksinceever

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 20:46 - Dec 2 by bermudajack

Routeledge looks completely uninterested in this game...

Needs to be replaced

Pronto.... 😳

Sounds like the main difference in the second half - plus scored the killer second goal
The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:26 - Dec 2 with 1914 viewsSwansNZ

Yes, Routs - FECKING GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and an extra...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:27 - Dec 2 with 1880 viewsSwansNZ

Clean sheet now please

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:28 - Dec 2 with 1857 viewsChrisSCFC

Another goal please. :)
The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:29 - Dec 2 with 1833 viewsSwan91

To be fair it shouldve been about 4/5-0 to us. Feel bad for the keeper hes had a great game but we are currently getting what we deserve.
The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:30 - Dec 2 with 1794 viewsIslander

ffs shelvey !?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024