Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Ham prediction 22:32 - Dec 3 with 4958 viewsMrSwan

whats peoples predictions for this game a win and we will have 7 points in the last three would be pretty much matching realistic expectations.

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

West Ham prediction on 22:38 - Dec 3 with 3618 viewsAndy1300

3 would be great but a point would be ok given where both teams are

Number 1 team in Wales

West Ham prediction on 22:40 - Dec 3 with 3613 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Considering the corresponding fixture was such a disaster for us last year I hope GM gets the newspaper cuttings out to urge the boys to put the record straight. If we beat them we go above them so that's the additional motivation. WHU 0-1 Swans or a 2-1 away win. Is be happy with a point though in all honesty. Hopefully Leon will start .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

West Ham prediction on 23:49 - Dec 3 with 3497 viewsswanduck

Given our superb defence this season. I am hoping for (and would be happy with) a draw at least. See no reason we can't win but this is a match where a point is a good result.
West Ham prediction on 00:14 - Dec 4 with 3469 viewsSwansNZ

Would certainly take a point, if offered right now.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

West Ham prediction on 00:36 - Dec 4 with 3438 viewssully49

With us dropping 2 pts against Palace, every game over the Christmas period takes a different on complection.I also will take point now.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

West Ham prediction on 00:39 - Dec 4 with 3436 viewssully49

With us dropping 2 pts against Palace, every game over the Christmas period takes a different on complection.I also will take point now.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

West Ham prediction on 00:41 - Dec 4 with 3431 viewsSwansNZ

West Ham prediction on 00:39 - Dec 4 by sully49

I don't see how not beating Palace changes anything.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

West Ham prediction on 01:22 - Dec 4 with 3386 viewsWanderer

Well with Chico gone that has deflated any antagonism that might have affected the match, but we have got to stop Carroll getting a high percentage of headers in, when WHU start to come forward, Bartley has to stick to him like glue.
Actually hoping Bartley plays, will be like a good old fashioned match up of yester year, big centre half v big centre forward battle, looking forward to it.
Login to get fewer ads

West Ham prediction on 06:52 - Dec 4 with 3281 viewsEdmundo

West Ham prediction on 22:40 - Dec 3 by Brynmill_Jack

Considering the corresponding fixture was such a disaster for us last year I hope GM gets the newspaper cuttings out to urge the boys to put the record straight. If we beat them we go above them so that's the additional motivation. WHU 0-1 Swans or a 2-1 away win. Is be happy with a point though in all honesty. Hopefully Leon will start .

Seeing as it's my first away game of the season, a win of any sorts please. We are capable of it, but West Spam are so good on their own manor I would accept a point grudgingly 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

West Ham prediction on 07:44 - Dec 4 with 3241 viewsjacksinceever

I know Big Sam has lots of critics but you can't fault the way he's got that team organised this season
A point will be a good return, as much as I'd like to see us get a win
West Ham prediction on 07:52 - Dec 4 with 3235 viewshammy

We just can't afford to go behind, otherwise they will park the double decker and that will be it. If we can keep them out or score an early goal then I think their fans will be baying for them to attack, which would suit us very nicely. C'mon GM, keep it tight and hit them on the counter ...

0-0 or 0-1 to the Swans ;)

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

West Ham prediction on 08:00 - Dec 4 with 3225 viewspencoedjack

1 all ..
West Ham prediction on 08:03 - Dec 4 with 3218 viewsQuakerJack

Take a point but would love to get a win there to see alardyce slumped in his chair. Kyle vs Carroll. I think he can marshall him well. Ash to man mark Nolan on every set piece and that's them nullified.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

West Ham prediction on 09:54 - Dec 4 with 3100 viewsCTB184

I would take a draw as a good result. West Ham have been having a good season so far and will be expecting a win at home.

I think we have the quality for a win but this won't be an easy game. We'd have to be on fire to get the 3 points.

Poll: Which two players do currently believe are the best Centre Midfield pairing?

West Ham prediction on 10:48 - Dec 4 with 3033 viewsBrynmill_Jack

West Ham prediction on 09:54 - Dec 4 by CTB184

I would take a draw as a good result. West Ham have been having a good season so far and will be expecting a win at home.

I think we have the quality for a win but this won't be an easy game. We'd have to be on fire to get the 3 points.

I think that by the very nature of West Ham's league success Garry will have really had a good think about this one. Maybe Laudrup went up there half arsed (if the rumours of his initial 2.50 pm entrance to our dressing room are to be believed) and Garry and the players will want to have expunged that and to set the record straight. Stop Carroll and Nolan (as Quaker rightfully says) and the rest of their team will be affected. I'm not overly confident of a win but little by little it's becoming more and more of a possibility in my mind.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

West Ham prediction on 10:59 - Dec 4 with 3017 viewsraynor94

West Ham prediction on 08:03 - Dec 4 by QuakerJack

Take a point but would love to get a win there to see alardyce slumped in his chair. Kyle vs Carroll. I think he can marshall him well. Ash to man mark Nolan on every set piece and that's them nullified.

You can't be serious have yo watched them this season? valencia, song, thank goodness sahko is out, they are a different team this season, a pointment would be a fantastic result

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

West Ham prediction on 15:14 - Dec 4 with 2841 viewsGlyn1

(1) We lose 3-0 and drop down to 10th. Monk Out!!!

(2) We win 0-2 and go up to 4th and a Championship place. Monk is the Messiah!!!

(3) But like lots of others, I'd be happy if we do a Palace and draw 1-1. West Ham's new signings are doing well and the Hammers are playing attractive football, so it should be a decent match on Sky.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

West Ham prediction on 16:14 - Dec 4 with 2776 viewsPegojack

They are a much more formidable proposition this season with some very useful new players, and Upton Park has never been a happy hunting ground for us, so I would take a point all day long.
West Ham prediction on 16:41 - Dec 4 with 2732 viewsNaughty71

I want a Bony Hat-trick and a clean sheet or I'll cry.

"Who scored that Naughty?", "I don't know, I've forgotten my bl**dy glasses again!".

West Ham prediction on 17:18 - Dec 4 with 2684 viewskarnataka

I'll be there in with the home fans as a guest of someone I give a lot of business to so it will be interesting to hear comments from their fans.

Like most, I think we are capable of winning but would take a point now. Don't know why but I think it will be goalless. Can see us doing a lot of defending with the same spirit we showed at Goodison a few weeks ago.
West Ham prediction on 17:31 - Dec 4 with 2667 viewsC_jack

Watch that c**t Carroll score against us, always happens.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

West Ham prediction on 17:48 - Dec 4 with 2641 viewskarnataka

West Ham prediction on 17:31 - Dec 4 by C_jack

Watch that c**t Carroll score against us, always happens.

Last season, we went to West Ham and played as if the manager and team didn't know how Carroll was going to play and how WH were going to play to his strengths while everybody else in the whole world knew exactly what to expect. We were just so poorly prepared for that game tactically it was unbelievable.

I know Bartley wasn't considered a first team player back then but something me and a few others discussed after the game was the option of playing Bartley and giving him instructions to stick to Carroll like glue and make sure he never won a single clean header. Who know, we may still have lost but at least we'd have made more of a fist of it and looked like we were trying to beat them ffs instead of the performance we did put in. (Still rankles in case you hadn't noticed)

This time Bartley's ready. This season WH have been playing a bit more football while Carroll has been out but when he plays, they have a tendency to revert to the easy option hoof it to the tall guy style and we have to set up to nullify it because they will struggle without that weapon.

A big game from Kyle and we're in with a shout and he hasn't let anyone down in the few games he's started recently which have included Arsenal & Man City.
West Ham prediction on 18:08 - Dec 4 with 2613 viewsRancid

Swans win.Really fancy us.
West Ham prediction on 18:12 - Dec 4 with 2605 viewsRancid

Like's been said we've got Bartley in there now playing well and he's as big and bigger again than Carroll so shouldn't get bullied.All West Ham are is Carroll wins it in the air and Nolan is usually on the end of them.Hopefully Bartley is up for a battle.
West Ham prediction on 18:35 - Dec 4 with 2576 viewsmax936

West Ham prediction on 18:12 - Dec 4 by Rancid

Like's been said we've got Bartley in there now playing well and he's as big and bigger again than Carroll so shouldn't get bullied.All West Ham are is Carroll wins it in the air and Nolan is usually on the end of them.Hopefully Bartley is up for a battle.

Bartley's gonna need to be careful though Carrol and Nolan are a pair of crafty bastards, so need to watch our challenges especially in the box for penalties and the last thing we need is another red card.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024