Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Accounts question (QPR related) 12:11 - Dec 4 with 3851 viewsW5R

There's been a document filed at Companies House an "AR01".

It only lists two directors??
Accounts question (QPR related) on 19:47 - Dec 4 with 994 viewsdanehoop

Accounts question (QPR related) on 18:50 - Dec 4 by W5R

Cheers for clearing it up ish.

Obviously scary that Fernandes "has" 50% of the "other" QPR company.

Man is a wrongun, obviously. Yesterday made me giggle! He was tweeting out pictures of him and Boris...then Boris flew Malaysia instead ;) Gotta love Boris.

Back on topic...so, why was the document filed, what does it mean, how does this relate to the selling off to the club..will the new venture (re the stadium) own this or the "other" QPR?

Is beard constantly pickled?

Questions we need to know the answers of..unfortunately we have no fans groups left anymore to ask them
[Post edited 4 Dec 2014 18:51]

So, lets get this right.

You have started a thread about company accounts - but not at all in a way designed to manufacture a sensionalist story to support your personal animosity towards QPR's chairman.

Then you downloaded the wrong companies accounts and didnt in anyway at all try to misrepresent them in support of your anticipated sensationalist story implying something untoward involving QPRs Chairman and your personal animosity towards him.

Having failed to achieve that and pretty much having been met with complete indifference because of your fairly poor attempt to stir up a non story you imply everyone else is at fault for not being concerned.

I wonder if there is something more productive that you might be doing with your time? Have you tried knitting perhaps? Maybe a trip to Poland? Something which might calm you down a bit perhaps.

Never knowingly understood

Accounts question (QPR related) on 19:47 - Dec 4 with 994 viewsTW_R

Accounts question (QPR related) on 18:50 - Dec 4 by W5R

Cheers for clearing it up ish.

Obviously scary that Fernandes "has" 50% of the "other" QPR company.

Man is a wrongun, obviously. Yesterday made me giggle! He was tweeting out pictures of him and Boris...then Boris flew Malaysia instead ;) Gotta love Boris.

Back on topic...so, why was the document filed, what does it mean, how does this relate to the selling off to the club..will the new venture (re the stadium) own this or the "other" QPR?

Is beard constantly pickled?

Questions we need to know the answers of..unfortunately we have no fans groups left anymore to ask them
[Post edited 4 Dec 2014 18:51]

Why do you care about Fernandes? He's already gone. You told us that last week. Remember?
Accounts question (QPR related) on 20:34 - Dec 4 with 956 viewsW5R

Accounts question (QPR related) on 19:47 - Dec 4 by danehoop

So, lets get this right.

You have started a thread about company accounts - but not at all in a way designed to manufacture a sensionalist story to support your personal animosity towards QPR's chairman.

Then you downloaded the wrong companies accounts and didnt in anyway at all try to misrepresent them in support of your anticipated sensationalist story implying something untoward involving QPRs Chairman and your personal animosity towards him.

Having failed to achieve that and pretty much having been met with complete indifference because of your fairly poor attempt to stir up a non story you imply everyone else is at fault for not being concerned.

I wonder if there is something more productive that you might be doing with your time? Have you tried knitting perhaps? Maybe a trip to Poland? Something which might calm you down a bit perhaps.

I'm concerned about the biggest financial disaster in our clubs history. As in now, the present. I saw a new document available on companies house. I downloaded it, I didn't understand it and I posed a question.

Fans apathy about the club being a quarter of a billion in debt I'm used to. Let's just talk about what Rio or Barton is saying on twitter? It's clear the club and the fans are on the way out as no one gives a monkeys about the future of the club, or indeed the present.

Everyone is sleepwalking into our oblivion and I fear will only wake up if we get relegated.

Horrendous catch 22 that for the intelligent and caring fans. Disaster on the pitch will kick everyone up the bum, yet no one wants disaster.
Accounts question (QPR related) on 20:43 - Dec 4 with 942 viewsdanehoop

Accounts question (QPR related) on 20:34 - Dec 4 by W5R

I'm concerned about the biggest financial disaster in our clubs history. As in now, the present. I saw a new document available on companies house. I downloaded it, I didn't understand it and I posed a question.

Fans apathy about the club being a quarter of a billion in debt I'm used to. Let's just talk about what Rio or Barton is saying on twitter? It's clear the club and the fans are on the way out as no one gives a monkeys about the future of the club, or indeed the present.

Everyone is sleepwalking into our oblivion and I fear will only wake up if we get relegated.

Horrendous catch 22 that for the intelligent and caring fans. Disaster on the pitch will kick everyone up the bum, yet no one wants disaster.

No, lets be clear. You have an agenda. It is a very obvious agenda. You have previously attempted to post threads which supported that agenda and in fact have been proven to have little basis in fact.

Now you have asked a question, again clearly to support your agenda. The give away being the way you posed your questions and how you looked for argument to once again support your agenda.

The real question for me is are you Scott Jones? You certainly seem to be very similar in your approach and agenda.

Never knowingly understood

Accounts question (QPR related) on 20:59 - Dec 4 with 911 viewskensalriser

So we get relegated. Quite likely. The owners will either:

do what they did before, stay and work to get promoted;

sell up, with the prospect of getting back perhaps some of their money if lucky;

put the club into administration and face losing nearly all of their money, with the club being acquired by the next hopeful buyer who may or may not have the funds to carry the club towards promotion.

Whichever it is there's f all any of us can do about it right now. Personally I'm not bothered. I've seen my team play in three different divisions and I'll still be a supporter whatever the future holds.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Accounts question (QPR related) on 21:18 - Dec 4 with 897 viewsBrightonhoop

ffs this is very old ground. QPR Holdings is the parent company, all others were and are gravy. Simple.

If you want to make allegations do better than gravy.
Accounts question (QPR related) on 21:52 - Dec 4 with 866 viewsAndyB

Accounts question (QPR related) on 20:59 - Dec 4 by kensalriser

So we get relegated. Quite likely. The owners will either:

do what they did before, stay and work to get promoted;

sell up, with the prospect of getting back perhaps some of their money if lucky;

put the club into administration and face losing nearly all of their money, with the club being acquired by the next hopeful buyer who may or may not have the funds to carry the club towards promotion.

Whichever it is there's f all any of us can do about it right now. Personally I'm not bothered. I've seen my team play in three different divisions and I'll still be a supporter whatever the future holds.

This. Just this.
Accounts question (QPR related) on 22:20 - Dec 4 with 833 viewswombat

Accounts question (QPR related) on 21:52 - Dec 4 by AndyB

This. Just this.

Gone are the days I'm interested ir even concerned about how much we are in debt. The amount we are spunking out these days way past anything we have to worry about
closeURL:
As for our new doom monger can only be one person hasn't had a good word to say about eh present board and I belive was due back in England sometime soon yes lock up your wheelie bins sounds to me like jonesy is going for a record amount of bans on this message board .

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Login to get fewer ads

Accounts question (QPR related) on 22:36 - Dec 4 with 814 viewsElHoop

Accounts question (QPR related) on 16:25 - Dec 4 by W5R

Well i have a six page document in front of me that i personally paid for and downloaded from companies house and is the latest publicly available document.

Pages 4 and 5 list two directors.

For Queens Park Rangers Football & Athletic Club Ltd.

Now, as I have repeated many times this may be a non story but this company, whatever the f@ckety f@ck f@ck it is within the grand scheme of things has TWO directors. Neither of which are Ruben nor Amit.

If anyone can explain what/when/why that would be lovely.

I asked you whether it was QPR Holdings and you said that it was. I told you that you were wrong. Now you say that it is some other company. This is a lot pathetic.

You said a week ago that Fernandes had gone. On what basis did you post that information, or was it some other Fernandes who has gone from some other company in some other parallel universe?
[Post edited 4 Dec 2014 22:37]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024