Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
fer, outstanding 05:43 - Dec 7 with 4797 viewsthemodfather

i admit thinking he wasn't up to it but finally over the last few games he has become the player we wanted..winning balls in the air and getting involved and scoring. looks a big fella, and now seems settled.
we have our new king, i give you "leroy, leroy" the third!
fer, outstanding on 16:28 - Dec 9 with 932 viewsLoft1979

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/qpr-star-named-best-premier-league-mid
fer, outstanding on 21:47 - Dec 11 with 844 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

fer, outstanding on 23:39 - Dec 8 by TacticalR

*cough*

http://www.theguardian.com/football/who-scored-blog/2014/dec/02/aston-villa-paul

Lol Caulker 19 clearances! 19!!!!
fer, outstanding on 21:55 - Dec 11 with 833 views08olesen

i would like to see him in the middle along side Henry, if he is disciplined to defend like Barton does, because he offers a lot more going forward then JB.

If he moved in to the middle, it means Hoilet needs to step up to the plate on the left though.

Poll: Who will the other play off

fer, outstanding on 13:53 - Dec 12 with 713 viewsLoft1979

fer, outstanding on 21:47 - Dec 11 by Pablo_Hoopsta

Lol Caulker 19 clearances! 19!!!!

So this stat indicates quite a few things that we here pretty much already knew:
-Fer is improving. Getting used to the system, and his square peg role. notably he is always in the thick of things at the attacking end.
-Also Steve C is good. Dunne is good too, but Steve should have more goals and has been a huge presence at the back. How many off-the -line clearances has he had?
-Rob has really stepped up since that game he was out. Two clean sheets now?

If we get Mutch in to the team, and Vargas to chip in goals...
fer, outstanding on 14:03 - Dec 12 with 701 viewsfournil

I ike Fer - he has something about him when he wants to turn it on.
The problem I have is that because he is quite tall we seem to hit every goal kick etc out left - what that did against Burnley was marginalise our right-hand side. When we get Vargas and Isla into the game they are much more potent as a threat than Fer and Yun, but I could see Vargas getting frustrated that the ball spent so much time going out left (as a right footed player you naturally kick right to left as well). I would have thought getting the ball up to Zamora and getting Vargas on the second ball would have been more effective.
The tactic was used quite rightly because their right back (Trippier?) was quite short, however I just wish they would mix it up a bit more.
The more Vargas sees of the ball the better we are.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024