Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Those who where happy to throw today's game 19:51 - Dec 26 with 5799 viewsactonman

And I include redknapp in that !
Anything can happen in football , giroud gave us the opportunity to get something from the game but we had already surrendered to defeat !

What happens on Sunday if we do the same with our "elite first eleven" and get a man sent off ?

That will be that great tactic out the feckin window then !!
Those who where happy to throw today's game on 11:29 - Dec 27 with 1331 viewswestberksr

Those who where happy to throw today's game on 11:15 - Dec 27 by Loft1979

My thoughts:
-18 games 17 points. Should be more but Liverpool and Hull stole some.
- Coaching has been hard to fathom. I like HR but still think a real football tactician would get more out of this lot.
-Wing play sucks eggs: The best winger is Vargas, but putting him wide means we lose him as a box to box offensive midfielder. Like to see him as a central midfielder carrying the ball forward. THEN Hoillet could play behind Chaz coming from the right (or left).
-No more Niko.......as a starter.
-Rumours of Lassana Diarra are welcome as is the potentially quick return of Sandro.

Diarra and Sandro might help the defence but i'm not sure how the attack improves.

hoillet at least shows that pace causes teams problems; shame the tvvat can't cross or shoot! i'd rather see another winger or fast forward signed to give some more options going forwards to help Charlie. feeding off scraps and he's still in double figures.
Those who where happy to throw today's game on 15:27 - Dec 27 with 1275 viewsessextaxiboy

Those who where happy to throw today's game on 01:05 - Dec 27 by QPR1882

Arsenal have just as important game on Sunday v WHU as we do against Palace, they are fighting to get a Champions league place.

They never rested players so why the fck did we ?

Because they have 25 who would get a start in our team
Those who where happy to throw today's game on 15:31 - Dec 27 with 1270 viewsstrikerace

I expect us to win tomorrow to get to 20 pts at the turn. That is a great result and better than most of us expected. I don't care if it came home, away, or on the train somewhere in between. I also expect us to get some away points in the 2nd half as we will be playing the weaker teams, just as I expect our home form to drop as we play better teams at home. Hopefully it will all balance out and we can do another 20 pts.
Those who where happy to throw today's game on 16:19 - Dec 27 with 1247 viewswood_hoop

Those who where happy to throw today's game on 10:59 - Dec 27 by zizoustainrod

I am continually confused as to why some people support football teams. How can they be contented with the away performances that this QPR side have put up this season "as long as we keep winning at home"? I despair at what I have seen so far.
This is a 'professional' side. I don't necessarily expect them to win the away games but I do expect the players to at least put in their best effort, show some semblance of teamwork and cohesion and the manager and coaching staff to give the impression that there are tactical plans for different situations. I have seen very little of this in away games.
These guys are paid an awful lot of money to make a living from football and yet they are playing no better than the Under 13 side that I coached this season. Eg I feel sorry for our defense. They scramble and work hard to win possession of the ball in the defensive third and look for an outlet pass. Pretty well 9 outfield players are back around our box and NOT A SINGLE ONE breaks into a supporting position to receive a pass. NOT A SINGLE ONE. The defender is left with 3 options 1) hoof the ball up to a loan striker (who invariably loses it due to having no support 2) they hang onto it a bit longer, get pressured and lose possession or 3) they hoof it into the stands.
My Under 13 team has the same problem but they train for only 90 minutes per week, some of them haven't played before and their coach isn't very good .
What excuse do the QPR staff (playing and coaching) have? What do they do in training? I know it's hard to get a result away but other teams are doing it and I don't buy the whole "top half teams" excuse. Even if the answer is that we are just simply not good enough, I can live with that but these performances are more than that. Confidence, training, tactics - someone ain't doing their job.

There shouldn't be any confusion as to why supporting your team is so hard, we do as thousands of others do,its due to location and history,other reasons as well but when you look at the management and chairmenship there in lies the real mystery.

Neither has the slightest idea when it comes to running the club, one has a few successes behind him, mainly due to spending sheds load of money and then leaving those employed by them in far worse shape than when joining the other again spending lots of money in fields he has no idea, I will leave you decide whether this match made in heaven was ever going to gel into the perfect love match, or ever is.

Paying exorbident rates for so called proffessionals is nothing new, the English have become perfectionists in a world where anyone born in the Queens realm that can tie his own shoelaces is offered a job whether that be kicking a ball more than three yards, or have the ability to spend millions of pounds spotting such 'talent', the gravy dish is becoming slightly less full as the years go by and they will be eventually found out,but if you only have the BT & other tv 'proffessionals' supply the indepth analysis as your means of getting to really know the game then the suffering will continue unabated for some time yet.

It is a very simple game as you have found out,have coached at a similar level myself and yet it takes millions of pounds to reach out and find such wounderous talent that can kick & pass a football at a level we would expect from relativley untrained pimply youth, something is seriously wrong,its the game and those that run it at our club, but what do I know, you must get a salary running to tens of thousands week, have not one iota of success to show how adapt you are to join in the moneyfest and only then can you call yourself an 'expert'.
Those who where happy to throw today's game on 18:14 - Dec 27 with 1189 viewsdaveB

Those who where happy to throw today's game on 01:05 - Dec 27 by QPR1882

Arsenal have just as important game on Sunday v WHU as we do against Palace, they are fighting to get a Champions league place.

They never rested players so why the fck did we ?

We didn't rest anyone apart from Dunne which is pretty understandable and had no impact on the result or performance. Barton was injured, everyone else played didn't they? Fer was left out as he has been a waste of space away from home
Those who where happy to throw today's game on 18:43 - Dec 27 with 1170 viewsstuabd

Those who where happy to throw today's game on 18:14 - Dec 27 by daveB

We didn't rest anyone apart from Dunne which is pretty understandable and had no impact on the result or performance. Barton was injured, everyone else played didn't they? Fer was left out as he has been a waste of space away from home

Dunne missing had no impact on the result or performance? Why's that? He's been one of our best players of late so I think he might have had some impact.

Fer has played nearly every game. Harry says Barton is injured. But then again he said Rio was injured at first when he was dropped. I wouldn't be surprised to see Barton playing against Palace.

I would say that was not our best team to start with.
Those who where happy to throw today's game on 18:47 - Dec 27 with 1167 viewsparker64

What was wrong with Barton? He wasn't around last Xmas either.
Those who where happy to throw today's game on 19:01 - Dec 27 with 1150 viewsjohncharles

Those who where happy to throw today's game on 18:43 - Dec 27 by stuabd

Dunne missing had no impact on the result or performance? Why's that? He's been one of our best players of late so I think he might have had some impact.

Fer has played nearly every game. Harry says Barton is injured. But then again he said Rio was injured at first when he was dropped. I wouldn't be surprised to see Barton playing against Palace.

Harry says Adel is injured

Strong and stable my arse.

Login to get fewer ads

Those who where happy to throw today's game on 19:27 - Dec 27 with 1138 viewsTGRRRSSS

ONe thing worth pointing out about the games we've won etc.

It is worth pointing out broadley speaking we've beaten the sides (at home I knnow) that you would say to have a chance of staying up we would have to beat.
A freak result against a Chelsea or Man City etc would mean nothing if we'd lost to say WBA and Burnley and drawn with Sunderland.
No reason we cant pick up some away points, especially if we can get a few more home wins.
Also worth remembering the extra pressure on some of those down the bottom when we do go to their place because there will be not only expectation but demand to beat us they may not be up to doing.
Sanchez yesterday was top draw in my view, and very few sides have a player quite like him, if you took him out of it yesterday (and Cazorla perhaps) Arsenal didnt have all that much else really.
Those who where happy to throw today's game on 22:54 - Dec 27 with 1096 viewsdaveB

Those who where happy to throw today's game on 18:47 - Dec 27 by parker64

What was wrong with Barton? He wasn't around last Xmas either.

slight hamstring he was suspended last christmas
Those who where happy to throw today's game on 22:56 - Dec 27 with 1094 viewsdaveB

Those who where happy to throw today's game on 18:43 - Dec 27 by stuabd

in a back four he's been great and not knocking Dunne at all but not sure his absence cost us anything, Arsenal created very little and the centre halves did pretty well.

Might not have been our best side but I thought it was pretty decent and came very close to getting a result
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024