Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD 16:42 - Dec 29 with 35464 viewsRancid

Never done one of these before so I'm hoping I'll be a lucky charm.

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 22:11 - Dec 29 with 2652 viewsWarwickHunt

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 22:07 - Dec 29 by snork44

Well I think Monk has finally learnt that Jazz is no fullback. But the Fabianski fluke was exactly that a fluke! The Shelvey OG was JJS switching off as he is apt to do. Unfortunately the keyboard warriors are again showing how little they know about Swansea City and football in general?

Oh just f*ck off you arse-licking little creep.
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 22:13 - Dec 29 with 2616 viewsItchySphincter

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 22:11 - Dec 29 by WarwickHunt

Oh just f*ck off you arse-licking little creep.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 22:19 - Dec 29 with 2547 viewsmax936

Fair play to Gomis, was a shinning light for us in those last 25 mins or so, think he's well capable of covering for Wilf at least.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 22:48 - Dec 29 with 2443 viewsBonjour

Similar performance as the last few games. Played a decent team. Got what we deserved.

Gonna be all downhill for the next month unfortunately.
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 00:33 - Dec 30 with 2239 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Shelvey in red!

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 06:23 - Dec 30 with 2112 viewsShonky

Fabianski has nearly been caught like that several times this season. I guess he wont take such risks from here on.

Its just a ride...

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 07:13 - Dec 30 with 2079 viewsRancid

My first and last matchday thread.
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 07:15 - Dec 30 with 2078 viewsSwansNZ

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 07:13 - Dec 30 by Rancid

My first and last matchday thread.

Yeah, it's all your fault

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 07:20 - Dec 30 with 2072 viewsRancid

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 07:15 - Dec 30 by SwansNZ

Yeah, it's all your fault

Just call me Jonjo.
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 08:18 - Dec 30 with 2048 viewsSlugster664

Not sure if it's been mentioned on here yet, but why wasn't Sterling given a red card for his 'bitch slap' on Federico? I believe I am correct in saying that raising a hand to an oppositions face does warrant this....

STID

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 08:35 - Dec 30 with 2021 viewsRancid

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 08:18 - Dec 30 by Slugster664

Not sure if it's been mentioned on here yet, but why wasn't Sterling given a red card for his 'bitch slap' on Federico? I believe I am correct in saying that raising a hand to an oppositions face does warrant this....

Straight red by the rules.But he's currently the golden boy of English football so will probably get away with it while everyone will be focusing on JJS and that raised elbow,
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 08:47 - Dec 30 with 1999 viewsShaky

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 08:35 - Dec 30 by Rancid

Straight red by the rules.But he's currently the golden boy of English football so will probably get away with it while everyone will be focusing on JJS and that raised elbow,

One difference with the JJS incident was the Fernandez laid hands on Sterling first and was clearly trying to wind him up, whereas JJS's was largely unprovoked.

Sterling might also have felt aggrieved since it looked to me like he should have won a penalty after Fernandez brought him down near the goal line. How he escaped without at least a booking on the night was something of a miracle.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 09:07 - Dec 30 with 1959 viewsRancid

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 08:47 - Dec 30 by Shaky

One difference with the JJS incident was the Fernandez laid hands on Sterling first and was clearly trying to wind him up, whereas JJS's was largely unprovoked.

Sterling might also have felt aggrieved since it looked to me like he should have won a penalty after Fernandez brought him down near the goal line. How he escaped without at least a booking on the night was something of a miracle.

I disagree, Shakes.Raised hands whether it be in retaliation or not is a red card.The only difference between the 2 was JJS was violent conduct and maybe Sterlings wasn't.3 match ban for Shelvey and 1 for Sterling would be about right but Sterling shouldn't go unpunished.
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 09:18 - Dec 30 with 1941 viewsShaky

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 09:07 - Dec 30 by Rancid

I disagree, Shakes.Raised hands whether it be in retaliation or not is a red card.The only difference between the 2 was JJS was violent conduct and maybe Sterlings wasn't.3 match ban for Shelvey and 1 for Sterling would be about right but Sterling shouldn't go unpunished.

I realise what the rules say, but if somebody come and sticks their face to within a few millimeters of yours as Fernandez did, that is a universal sign of aggression, and the natural reaction is to shove them away. It is basic instinct.

The rules are - to put it politely - deficient in not recognising the possibility of provocation in triggering these types of incidents.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 09:22 - Dec 30 with 1933 viewsRancid

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 09:18 - Dec 30 by Shaky

I realise what the rules say, but if somebody come and sticks their face to within a few millimeters of yours as Fernandez did, that is a universal sign of aggression, and the natural reaction is to shove them away. It is basic instinct.

The rules are - to put it politely - deficient in not recognising the possibility of provocation in triggering these types of incidents.

Basic instinct can still get you into trouble however natural it maybe.
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 09:29 - Dec 30 with 1916 viewswaynekerr55

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 09:22 - Dec 30 by Rancid

Basic instinct can still get you into trouble however natural it maybe.

Wasn't that a film with Sharon Stone?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 09:33 - Dec 30 with 1906 viewsRancid

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 09:29 - Dec 30 by waynekerr55

Wasn't that a film with Sharon Stone?

Yep.Crap film but we got to see her vagina which was groundbreaking at the time.
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 09:48 - Dec 30 with 1874 viewsBrynmill_Jack

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 22:06 - Dec 29 by waynekerr55

INCOMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

I'll give it 2 minutes before the word 'agenda' is used in a reply by someone to this

Erm, less than that, seeing as you used the 'a' word

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 09:49 - Dec 30 with 1874 viewsBrynmill_Jack

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 22:07 - Dec 29 by snork44

Well I think Monk has finally learnt that Jazz is no fullback. But the Fabianski fluke was exactly that a fluke! The Shelvey OG was JJS switching off as he is apt to do. Unfortunately the keyboard warriors are again showing how little they know about Swansea City and football in general?

You'll make a brilliant assistant manager one day

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 10:11 - Dec 30 with 1854 viewsSlugster664

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 09:18 - Dec 30 by Shaky

A few millimetres.... brilliant.

STID

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:55 - Dec 30 with 1756 viewsadamswan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024