Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD 16:42 - Dec 29 with 35500 viewsRancid

Never done one of these before so I'm hoping I'll be a lucky charm.

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:32 - Dec 29 with 2617 viewsunion_jack

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:30 - Dec 29 by Bournedore

Some pretty stupid comments on this thread

Mmmmmmmmm, I didn't see the need for a smiley but just for you.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:33 - Dec 29 with 2598 viewsskippyjack

We've been exposed.. our full backs.. our two wingers.. and that DM spot.. a fullback and a midfielder in January.. let's get 40 on the board.. 4 wins in 19 games.. we can do that.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:34 - Dec 29 with 2533 viewsNogginthenog

And where is Nathan Dire?
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:34 - Dec 29 with 2506 viewsRancid

''Loudmouth Monk should wise up''
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:35 - Dec 29 with 2484 viewsJackfath

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:33 - Dec 29 by skippyjack

We've been exposed.. our full backs.. our two wingers.. and that DM spot.. a fullback and a midfielder in January.. let's get 40 on the board.. 4 wins in 19 games.. we can do that.

This game has served to show where we are short of players. Jazzbert isn't up to it. Have we seen the last of Leon as a first choice DM?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:35 - Dec 29 with 2477 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:31 - Dec 29 by ItchySphincter

Yes, unfortunately we can't put it down to 'one of those days'. A good tuning has been coming our way for a while. Looking forward to a positive response.

Let's hope so , but a great start to the season none the less .

40pts will always be the target .

There I've said it !

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:35 - Dec 29 with 2468 viewsBournedore

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:32 - Dec 29 by union_jack

Mmmmmmmmm, I didn't see the need for a smiley but just for you.

Sorry I wasn't actually trying to quote you. In general I meant...and there are...
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:36 - Dec 29 with 2413 viewsunion_jack

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:35 - Dec 29 by Bournedore

Sorry I wasn't actually trying to quote you. In general I meant...and there are...

Okay, sorry.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:36 - Dec 29 with 2395 viewsNOTRAC

With Montero out for six weeks at least,no Ki or Bony,we could be in for a torrid start to the new year.
Why he didn't start with Ki tonight is a massive mystery.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:36 - Dec 29 with 2358 viewsrossshaw

Oh god, Balotelli

Trundle could still do a job..

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:37 - Dec 29 with 2332 viewswaynekerr55

Nice of Marriner to ignore the slap then!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:38 - Dec 29 with 2293 viewsJohnw102

If JJS gets a ban so does Stirling for that.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:38 - Dec 29 with 2282 viewsSwansNZ

how did sterling get away with that?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:38 - Dec 29 with 2275 viewsDarran

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:37 - Dec 29 by waynekerr55

Nice of Marriner to ignore the slap then!

Exactly if JJS gets done he gets done.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:39 - Dec 29 with 2168 viewswaynekerr55

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:38 - Dec 29 by Darran

They won't though will they, spineless c*nts

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:39 - Dec 29 with 2161 viewsBournedore

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:38 - Dec 29 by Darran

Amazing how little the commentators have said about it too...compared to Shelvey's...
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:39 - Dec 29 with 2156 viewsBanosswan

What a little rat sterling is

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:40 - Dec 29 with 2100 viewsDarran

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:38 - Dec 29 by SwansNZ

how did sterling get away with that?

And Alan Smith thought it was funny.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:40 - Dec 29 with 2102 viewsswans11

Seen people get sent off for less than that slap
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:40 - Dec 29 with 2097 viewsorion3016

If we'd been offered 28 points today at start of season - bitten hand off

Be over there now after

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:40 - Dec 29 with 2081 viewsSwansNZ

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:38 - Dec 29 by Johnw102

If JJS gets a ban so does Stirling for that.

at least JJS was charging through trying to get the ball, which was in play

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:41 - Dec 29 with 2054 viewshobo

Gomis is class
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:41 - Dec 29 with 2007 viewsJackfath

Unlucky Gomis.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:41 - Dec 29 with 2000 viewsSwansNZ

unlucky Gomis

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:42 - Dec 29 with 1968 viewsAngelRangelQS

It's been an embarrassing display to be fair.

Need a few players in January you feel
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024