Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
fa cup stoke 19:43 - Jan 5 with 21434 viewselectricblue

Stoke at home doable...!

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

fa cup stoke on 19:45 - Jan 5 with 7413 viewspnc4eva1

It could have been worse. At least it's at home and against a relatively close Premiership club. Hope they don't take us too seriously.

It will also be nice to see Crouch stood near Bunney

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

fa cup stoke on 19:45 - Jan 5 with 7390 viewsolympicdale

not a bad draw

Life is a game of fate.

fa cup stoke on 19:47 - Jan 5 with 7277 viewsColDale

Not the most glamorous, but there's only 3 or 4 possible ties that come into that category. think there's only two guaranteed lower league teams at home to Premiership and with all the games picked for tv, it has to be one of them. Think its £123,000 for each 4th round game broadcast live.
fa cup stoke on 19:47 - Jan 5 with 7254 viewstazzydjr

A repeat of 2007 League Cup at Spotland it's very winnable this Match against the Potters

UP THE DALE

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

fa cup stoke on 19:47 - Jan 5 with 7254 viewsmeeee

Not a bad draw. Type of game that should be on tele. At least Stoke will fill the away end. Bojan has gone from playing at Barca with Messi to playing at Spotland
[Post edited 5 Jan 2015 19:49]
fa cup stoke on 19:48 - Jan 5 with 7196 viewsSuddenLad

Great draw that. Premiership side at home, only an hour away, should sell all their allocation.

Better than Brighton or Bournemouth away...

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

fa cup stoke on 19:50 - Jan 5 with 7081 viewslove_the_dale

Well, at least it's a premiership team. Let's be grateful for small(ish) mercies. Plus, we are at home - it will be a full house and there will be a tremendous atmosphere. Getting goose bumps already!
fa cup stoke on 19:51 - Jan 5 with 6999 viewsTalkingSutty

fa cup stoke on 19:48 - Jan 5 by SuddenLad

Great draw that. Premiership side at home, only an hour away, should sell all their allocation.

Good draw, probably be close to a full house and like Col stated should be a Telly game.
Login to get fewer ads

fa cup stoke on 19:51 - Jan 5 with 6998 viewsNigeriamark

fa cup stoke on 19:48 - Jan 5 by SuddenLad

Great draw if televised for the money. OK draw if not televised.

Of course if we win it will be a brilliant draw !!
fa cup stoke on 19:54 - Jan 5 with 6863 viewsLondondale

Happy with this - slim chance of an upset, 50/50 chance of tv coverage, full house. Hope all stops are pulled out to get every seat sold.
fa cup stoke on 19:55 - Jan 5 with 6813 viewsSJE_Dale

Good draw this, should hopefully not just get the away filled but bring in the floaters and fill the home ends

A few of my Wrexham supporting mates said they were unlucky not to beat Stoke in the 3rd round so hopefully when they come to Spotland we can give them a good game!

Up the Dale!
fa cup stoke on 19:55 - Jan 5 with 6808 viewssouthealingdale

How many televised games are there?

@upthedale on Twitter

fa cup stoke on 19:55 - Jan 5 with 6808 viewsBrierls

fa cup stoke on 19:47 - Jan 5 by ColDale

Not the most glamorous, but there's only 3 or 4 possible ties that come into that category. think there's only two guaranteed lower league teams at home to Premiership and with all the games picked for tv, it has to be one of them. Think its £123,000 for each 4th round game broadcast live.

If we're not particularly excited about the tie, I don't see how the TV companies are going to be.

Hope I'm wrong.
fa cup stoke on 19:55 - Jan 5 with 6800 viewsolympicdale

fa cup stoke on 19:51 - Jan 5 by TalkingSutty

Good draw, probably be close to a full house and like Col stated should be a Telly game.

Hopefully not all ticket for home fans, and we might have a chance of a near full house! should be a great atmosphere.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2015 20:39]

Life is a game of fate.

fa cup stoke on 19:59 - Jan 5 with 6634 viewsolympicdale

I want to see a Jamie Allen v peter Crouch aerial duel!

Life is a game of fate.

fa cup stoke on 20:00 - Jan 5 with 6608 viewsColDale

fa cup stoke on 19:55 - Jan 5 by Brierls

If we're not particularly excited about the tie, I don't see how the TV companies are going to be.

Hope I'm wrong.

We're a bit fussy. Cambridge v United is a certainty. Away from that, there's very few stand out games. I don't know how many TV games there are, but think there's been 4 or 5 over the course of this weekend.

Reckon we bring one former player back to sort out Shawcross

fa cup stoke on 20:00 - Jan 5 with 6599 viewsBigDaveMyCock

I had a dream last night that there was only us and Chelsea left in the bag and we still p1ssing well drew Middlesboro away!!

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

fa cup stoke on 20:02 - Jan 5 with 6535 viewsolympicdale

Hope I'm wrong.

Why wouldn't we be excited about being at home to a premier league side, great draw and a relatively local side with a big away following.

Life is a game of fate.

fa cup stoke on 20:07 - Jan 5 with 6353 viewsboromat

Happy with that quite a few Stoke fans at work so be quite a bit of banter I'm sure! Hope they fill the away end to get us a bit of money. Bonuses would be a televised slot or/and us winning.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

fa cup stoke on 20:08 - Jan 5 with 6345 viewsDaleFan7

Hope I'm wrong.

I feel the same, can't see it making the telly (not that it makes a difference to me I'll be there.) Would rather have had an away day.

The positive is, it's definitely a winnable tie.
fa cup stoke on 20:08 - Jan 5 with 6328 viewsfitzochris

Anyone know when they decide on which day the game will be played and if it will indeed be televised?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

fa cup stoke on 20:09 - Jan 5 with 6257 viewsKenBoon

I'm not super confident about it being a telly game. Manchester Red Brand and Manchester Blue Brand will be on the telly. Chelsea vs Milwall/Bratfut is a cert. Liverpool/Wimbledon vs "Neil Lennon's" Bolton is another cert. Spurs are always a favourite to. Villa vs AFC Bournmouth for a realistic chance of a Giant Killing. Same reason for Donny/Bristol City vs Everton/West Ham. Maybe if bt or bbc fancy a bit of rough then we might get a chance.
fa cup stoke on 20:11 - Jan 5 with 6223 viewssouthealingdale

Five ties televised in 3rd round so must stand a good chance if there are five.

@upthedale on Twitter

fa cup stoke on 20:13 - Jan 5 with 6126 viewsbatman

fa cup stoke on 20:09 - Jan 5 by KenBoon

I'm not super confident about it being a telly game. Manchester Red Brand and Manchester Blue Brand will be on the telly. Chelsea vs Milwall/Bratfut is a cert. Liverpool/Wimbledon vs "Neil Lennon's" Bolton is another cert. Spurs are always a favourite to. Villa vs AFC Bournmouth for a realistic chance of a Giant Killing. Same reason for Donny/Bristol City vs Everton/West Ham. Maybe if bt or bbc fancy a bit of rough then we might get a chance.

Think our chances of being televised have improved with the media
People picking up on our perceived 'giant killing'
fa cup stoke on 20:14 - Jan 5 with 6070 viewsdingdangblue

fa cup stoke on 19:55 - Jan 5 by olympicdale

Hopefully not all ticket for home fans, and we might have a chance of a near full house! should be a great atmosphere.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2015 20:39]

No chance of it not being all ticket.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024