Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Naughton 13:58 - Jan 20 with 4883 viewsbonymine

Spurs fans appear to think that Levy has mugged us off into parting with£5M for him.........

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/social/spurs-fans-hail-daniel-levy-with-kyle-n

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Kyle Naughton on 14:07 - Jan 20 with 3813 viewsNeath_Jack

I always said, you can never have enough Kyle Naughton threads.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Kyle Naughton on 14:09 - Jan 20 with 3788 viewsbudegan

Kyle Naughton on 14:07 - Jan 20 by Neath_Jack

I always said, you can never have enough Kyle Naughton threads.

Init.
Kyle Naughton on 14:39 - Jan 20 with 3653 viewsNeiltheTaylor

They also thought they had mugged us off for Siggy.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Kyle Naughton on 14:46 - Jan 20 with 3616 viewsGram2086

Shocking defender, slightly better going forward. Rangel, Jazz and Tiendalli all better defensively. Spurs have wanted rid of him for ages. Fans think hes a joke. We've pursued him for some time. We must know something that no one else does.
Kyle Naughton on 14:59 - Jan 20 with 3551 viewsicecoldjack

Kyle Naughton on 14:46 - Jan 20 by Gram2086

Shocking defender, slightly better going forward. Rangel, Jazz and Tiendalli all better defensively. Spurs have wanted rid of him for ages. Fans think hes a joke. We've pursued him for some time. We must know something that no one else does.

Spurs fans thankfully don't know much . They said similar over the Siggy/ Ben deal. We also dumped an over the hill Vorm onto them lightening our wage bill and adding to theirs.

If this one goes pear shaped i'd say we would be close to even in the mugging off stakes! still holding a slight advantage.

Personally i think he will do well for us, give him 10 games to bed in and i think he will be a good player for us.

time will tell.
Kyle Naughton on 15:06 - Jan 20 with 3500 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Kyle Naughton on 14:59 - Jan 20 by icecoldjack

Spurs fans thankfully don't know much . They said similar over the Siggy/ Ben deal. We also dumped an over the hill Vorm onto them lightening our wage bill and adding to theirs.

If this one goes pear shaped i'd say we would be close to even in the mugging off stakes! still holding a slight advantage.

Personally i think he will do well for us, give him 10 games to bed in and i think he will be a good player for us.

time will tell.

Learn off Rangel for the rest of the season , then we will have 2 decent right backs .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Kyle Naughton on 15:09 - Jan 20 with 3480 viewsAJ101

time will tell.

Davies has played more for us than Siggy would have so I think both clubs can be happy with that deal. Just because Siggy has done well for you doesn't mean we got too little for him he wouldn't have got in our "premiership" team so his value was unlikely to increase and I doubt anyone was offering more than the value of Davies for him.

Vorm has been excellent for us in the cups he hasn't made a mistake at all and I'm pretty sure his wages are a piss in the ocean in the grand scheme of things. He certainly doesn't look over the hill for us (pretty much a reversal of the Siggy situation.....) it probably looks like you "mugged" us off because Fabianski is doing much better for you than Vorm did last season but Vorm is performing very well for us when needed.

Agreed I think he'll do pretty well for you but he's not good enough going forward for our system and is too far down the pecking order for us to give him games to get his confidence up.
Kyle Naughton on 15:12 - Jan 20 with 3463 viewsNeath_Jack

Kyle Naughton on 15:09 - Jan 20 by AJ101

Davies has played more for us than Siggy would have so I think both clubs can be happy with that deal. Just because Siggy has done well for you doesn't mean we got too little for him he wouldn't have got in our "premiership" team so his value was unlikely to increase and I doubt anyone was offering more than the value of Davies for him.

Vorm has been excellent for us in the cups he hasn't made a mistake at all and I'm pretty sure his wages are a piss in the ocean in the grand scheme of things. He certainly doesn't look over the hill for us (pretty much a reversal of the Siggy situation.....) it probably looks like you "mugged" us off because Fabianski is doing much better for you than Vorm did last season but Vorm is performing very well for us when needed.

Agreed I think he'll do pretty well for you but he's not good enough going forward for our system and is too far down the pecking order for us to give him games to get his confidence up.

Yeah you keep saying that he's not good enough going forward for the London version of Real Madrid. We get you. We heard you the first 20 times. Honest now.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Kyle Naughton on 15:18 - Jan 20 with 3401 viewsSTEVE1

He played in more than half of Spurs premier league games last season(22) also was one of Norwich best players in the first season they had in the premier when he was there on loan. If he was that crap Spurs took a long time finding out.
Kyle Naughton on 15:23 - Jan 20 with 3361 viewsblueytheblue

Kyle Naughton on 15:18 - Jan 20 by STEVE1

He played in more than half of Spurs premier league games last season(22) also was one of Norwich best players in the first season they had in the premier when he was there on loan. If he was that crap Spurs took a long time finding out.

Kyle Walker wwas injured last season, hence Naughton getting so many games.

Then again, they play Vertonghen at left back at times; the least said about Kaboul the better.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Kyle Naughton on 15:33 - Jan 20 with 3282 viewsAJ101

Kyle Naughton on 15:12 - Jan 20 by Neath_Jack

Yeah you keep saying that he's not good enough going forward for the London version of Real Madrid. We get you. We heard you the first 20 times. Honest now.

It's hardly my fault there's 20 threads about him..... Well we play the same system it's a shame none of our outfield players are as good as theirs or that when they are they piss off over there.
Kyle Naughton on 15:37 - Jan 20 with 3256 viewspencoedjack

Kyle Naughton on 15:23 - Jan 20 by blueytheblue

Kyle Walker wwas injured last season, hence Naughton getting so many games.

Then again, they play Vertonghen at left back at times; the least said about Kaboul the better.

Where did you pick that full back you purchased recently was it Rotherham or Millwall ?

Guess you remember Naughton from this game ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24098608

Nothing like a winner in the 6th minute of injury time.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2015 15:38]
Kyle Naughton on 15:39 - Jan 20 with 3237 viewsVetchitBack

Thing is I don't think many non-Swans realise how poor our defensive flanks have been recently so even if he's average in Prem standards he'll be more than worth it.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Kyle Naughton on 15:56 - Jan 20 with 3160 viewsbudegan

Kyle Naughton on 15:39 - Jan 20 by VetchitBack

Thing is I don't think many non-Swans realise how poor our defensive flanks have been recently so even if he's average in Prem standards he'll be more than worth it.

It's a shame the non-Swans who have sussed it include most of the opposition we've played against this season.

Good luck Kyle, I hope you prove all the doubters wrong, and go on to a long and very successful career with us.
Kyle Naughton on 16:12 - Jan 20 with 3054 viewsMagicDaps

There's plenty of Spurs fans who rate Kyle Naughton, particularly when he's playing right back. Just because they've not done well at Spurs though doesn't mean they're not good enough for us, Sigurdsson being a prime example but also the likes of Danny Rose who was Sunderland's player of the season but was given a huge amount of stick by Spurs fans last season.

Ask Leicester, Sheff U and Norwich fans what they think of him, he's a good full back and better than what we've got.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Kyle Naughton on 16:32 - Jan 20 with 2914 viewsblaine_scfc

Every time iv seen him play, he's been a liability for Spurs. If he comes then I'll be behind him, but £5 mill is getting mugged off a bit in my opinion.
Kyle Naughton on 16:49 - Jan 20 with 2820 viewsVetchitBack

Whilst it may not work out perfectly Spurs have a recent history of not getting the best out of players and us the opposite.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Kyle Naughton on 17:04 - Jan 20 with 2749 viewssomersetsimon

Kyle Naughton on 16:49 - Jan 20 by VetchitBack

Whilst it may not work out perfectly Spurs have a recent history of not getting the best out of players and us the opposite.

Perhaps we ought to trust that the professionals involved with the club know more about football and a player's ability and suitability than random fans.
Kyle Naughton on 17:15 - Jan 20 with 2700 viewssomersetsimon

He didn't play in their previous FA Cup game, so we could try him out on Saturday!
Kyle Naughton on 17:22 - Jan 20 with 2657 viewsmax936

time will tell.

I don't know much about him to be honest, as I've never taken much notice, but it seems that he's never played that regularly, if we can give him that he could be a good signing, but 5mill does seem like 2 to 3 mill to much for a player that hasn't been able to hold down his place.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Kyle Naughton on 20:19 - Jan 20 with 2328 views1973scott

decent player he just isnt part of spurs plans he doesnt fit their system like the majoriy of players who seem to get slated its about the system welcome to scfc besides 5mil is feck all
Kyle Naughton on 20:26 - Jan 20 with 2307 viewsAngelRangelQS

Kyle Naughton on 17:22 - Jan 20 by max936

I don't know much about him to be honest, as I've never taken much notice, but it seems that he's never played that regularly, if we can give him that he could be a good signing, but 5mill does seem like 2 to 3 mill to much for a player that hasn't been able to hold down his place.

How many players with his experience go for £2-£3m?
Kyle Naughton on 20:50 - Jan 20 with 2209 viewsUplandsJack

Kyle Naughton on 20:26 - Jan 20 by AngelRangelQS

I'm amazed if we've agreed to pay £5 million for him... Working on Bony sale initial reports stated £30 mill then in last days it dropped to £25 mill plus add ones so we probably paying more like £3-£3.5 million.. Well I bloody hope so anyway!!
Kyle Naughton on 22:24 - Jan 20 with 1996 viewsWarwickHunt

Kyle Naughton on 20:26 - Jan 20 by AngelRangelQS

How many third choice right-backs go for £5m?
Kyle Naughton on 22:52 - Jan 20 with 1937 viewsPacemaker

Kyle Naughton on 22:24 - Jan 20 by WarwickHunt

How many third choice right-backs go for £5m?

According to Dail Mail Arsenal have quoted £12 million to West Ham for Jenkinson who is prob their 3rd choice.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2919032/West-Ham-2m-bid-reject

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024